Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installation, Wireless Setup
Canon MAXIFY.iB4050 Printer ReviewCanon MAXIFY iB4050 - MAXIFY iB4050 is a high-speed printer ideal for small offices with Ethernet and built-in Wi-Fi, printing and mobile cloud. Canon MAXIFY iB4050 can print from 2 sides of features and also provide high capacity ink tanks for your business documents, efficient and high quality. All major printer manufacturers now have the inkjet business offerings on the market, was intended as a direct competitor to lower-end workgroup laser printer that is personal and small. Canon unit comes under the brand MAXIFY, and most are all-in-one offerings. The MAXIFY iB4050 is a single-function printer.
CANON MAXIFY IB4050 - DESIGN AND FEATURES
Although based on inkjet technology, the printer is substantial, especially when you've extended twin paper trays to their working position. It's not uncommon to have two trays on the machine at this price, and they provide a total paper capacity of 500 sheets. Both trays can pick up plain paper, and the top tray can also be used for photo paper 15 x 10cm in size. Sitting on top of the paper tray top is the output slide-out support to stop flip-up paper. The top of the printer panel is home to two-line mono LCD display with 16-character set to the surface, along with seven physical buttons that control the menu options, power and job cancellation.
CANON MAXIFY IB4050 - CARTRIDGES AND CONNECTIONS
The front panel folds down to reveal the four ink cartridges of their holders; for replacement cartridges slide in easily. There are only one capacity cartridges available, admitted produce 2,500 pages black and between 1295 and 1755 colours. This capacity is of the same order as small laser printers, but the resulting operating costs are much lower, especially when printing colour. The iB4050 can be connected via USB or 10/100 wired Ethernet network, or linked wirelessly to a Wi-Fi router. Wi-Fi connection also provides direct access to print from mobile devices running Windows, iOS or Android operating system.
CANON MAXIFY IB4050 - PRINT SPEED
Canon claims a print speed of 23ppm mono and 15ppm colour print. He also claimed the time to the first page of only seven seconds. However, in a real-world test, we did not achieve this. Although we did see the print start about 7 seconds, the 10 seconds or so before the printer is finished printing one sheet. A five-page mono text print took 22 seconds, provide the speed of 13.6ppm. The longer, 20-page text document took 1min 14secs - the print speed of 16.2ppm - and the same document printed in duplex mode resulting in speeds of 7.8 sides per minute. This speed is good for this class of printer and noticeably faster than laser or LED unit at this price. They are also faster than some similar business inkjet printer - it's just specs Canon themselves that they fall a little short of.
CANON MAXIFY IB4050 - PRINT QUALITY AND COSTS
Photo print took between 49 seconds and 53 seconds, depending on the source, and their quality is everything we've come to expect from Canon inkjet printers. Natural colour in landscape and portrait, and passionate in the artificial scene. This passion extends to print plain paper, as well, where the business graphic bright and shows no signs of appeal. black text is crisp and clean, quite a feat when printing at this speed, and there is no visible ink spread, even around the solid black areas.
As already mentioned, the cartridges are available in one capacity. However, it is high, delivering cost just 1.6p pages for black printing. If we cut 0.7p from that figure, which we included for paper, ink costs iB4050 are less than a penny a page. For colour, the cost of exercising at the 3.1p page, or 2.4p to ink itself. It is an exemplary figure when you consider that, for example, £ 170 the HP LaserJet Pro M262dw has a similar page costs 2.8p and 10.1p. Even £ 115 Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110DW, which is a direct competitor, returns the number of 1.7p for black and 5.3p for colour, even with his 4,000-page cartridge.
Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed (Approx): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2400XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2400XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2400XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2400XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from a smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from Email.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot display.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 290 mm, 463 x 459 x 290 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 9.8kg.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Benefits MAXIFY iB4050:
- High Volume printer for a busy office with two cassettes up to 250-sheet paper
- No long wait for documents with quick first print plus high 15 colour pages/min and mono page until 23/min
- Using Wi-Fi connection plus Ethernet: print directly from a PC, tablets, smartphones and cloud services
- Able to print colour page mono up to 1500 and to 2500 with ink tank XL can be replaced individually
- Print-quality documents with HD Dual-resistant ink is already optimized for business Printing.
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation, and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver Download
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac)|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows)|