Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver & Software Download, Wireless Setup, iJ Network, Step Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG2140|
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Printer ReviewCanon PIXMA MG2140 - Canon supplies a choice of optional software offered to our consumers to boost your PIXMA printing experience. Information of each software product and also links to download and install the software are provided on this web page. Please realize that of the software application below is optional as well as can be installed and after that, if necessary, uninstalled without influencing the standard printing functionality of your PIXMA printer. My Printer is an utility software program that enables you to gain access to as well as quickly change the setups of your printer such as the paper source. Installment of My Printer Canon PIXMA MG2140 is optional nevertheless to make the most from your PIXMA it is advised.
Easy PhotoPrint Pro is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop as well as Digital Picture Professional. With Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, you could quickly publish photos in numerous styles, consisting of borderless full-page, index, black and white, and also Adobe RGB mode. My Picture Garden is a handy software application that permits you to conveniently arrange and publish your photos. Installation of My Photo Yard is optional however making the most out of your PIXMA printer it is suggested. For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product's compatibility with each operating system.Specification:
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2140 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2140 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2140, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2140 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG2140:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG2140 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Print Resolution: Up to: "4800x1200" dpi / Scanner Resolution: (Optical) Up to: "1200x2400" dpi / Ink Cartridge: Configuration TWO FINE cartridges: CL-441 & PG-440 (Optional CL-441XL & PG-440XL).
Operating System Support :
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Setup Driver Installations for Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded driver for Canon PIXMA MG2140 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click .
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan
- If the test prints and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.43.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|