Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver & Software Download, Wireless Setup, Step Installations, iJ Network
|Canon PIXMA MG2240|
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer ReviewCanon PIXMA MG2240 Driver - Canon uses a choice of optional software program readily available to our consumers to enhance your PIXMA printing experience. Information of each software application thing as well as connect to download the software are offered on this page. Easy PhotoPrint Pro is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and also Digital Photo Specialist. With Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, you can conveniently publish pictures in numerous designs, including borderless full-page, index, grayscale, and Adobe RGB setting. Canon PIXMA MG2240 Inkjet Image Printers are small as well as trendy all-in-one is ideal for your house. All-in-One printer, scanner, and photo copier with a sleek design, might FastFront space-saving style. also make use of the software program to wise web printing as well as could arrange and also publish the pictures, also directly from Facebook. My Printer is an utility software application that enables you to accessibility and also conveniently alter the setups of your printer such as the paper source. Installation of My Printer is optional however making the most out of your PIXMA it is suggested.
Utilizing the Canon IJ Network Device, you can install, view or set up the network setups of the printer that is linked via a network. Easy-WebPrint Ex Lover is a plug-in for Windows Web Traveler that makes it basic to pick crucial areas of a websites before 'clipping' them to a single document for printing. It consists of a print preview feature, a clipping feature and also a format editing and enhancing feature. Easy PhotoPrint Pro is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Digital Photo Professional. With Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, you could conveniently print images in numerous designs, consisting of borderless full-page, index, black and white, and Adobe RGB setting.Operating System Support:
PIXMA MG2240 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2240 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2240 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2240, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2240 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG2240:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2240.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG2240 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Main Functions: Print, Copy, and Scan / Print Resolution: Up to: "4800x1200" dpi / Scanner Resolution: (Optical) Up to: "1200x2400" dpi / Standard Ink Cartridges: TWO FINE Cartridges: (Black) PG-440, (Colour) CL-441.
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PCanon PIXMA MG2240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series canGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2240 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|