Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver & Software Download, iJ Netwrok, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2440|
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Printer Review
PIXMA Printer Software Canon supplies an option of optional software program readily available to our clients to enhance your PIXMA printing experience. Details of each software thing as well as links to download and install the software program are supplied on this web page. Canon PIXMA MG2440 offers print, copy and check features as well as comes in the style of a new small style is full. Canon PIXMA MG2440 is available in 2 colors an option of fashionable and utilize Wi-Fi connection, PIXMA MG2440 additionally sustains smartphone and also tablet computer printing as well as image laboratory can create top quality mold and mildew. Canon PIXMA MG2440 Featuring a brand-new layout and small footprint and trustworthy, Canon PIXMA MG2440 as well as MG2540 change the MP230 and Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer device respectively. PIXMA MG2440 use Wi-Fi attribute, which allows wireless printing and also scanning of numerous devices like Computers, printers, tablet computers and Smartphones. PIXMA Model 2440 MG additionally supports Google Cloud Publish, which allows you to mencetakJPG as well as PDF attachments from Gmail, and also Google Docs, print from practically anywhere you are.
Easy PhotoPrint Pro is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Digital Photo Specialist. With Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, you can quickly publish images in different designs, consisting of indeterminate full-page, index, monochrome, as well as Adobe RGB setting. Easy-WebPrint EX is a plug-in for Windows Web Explorer that makes it simple to select vital sections of a web page before 'clipping' them to a single file for printing. It includes a print preview feature, a clipping function and a layout modifying function. Using the Canon IJ Network Device, you could mount, view or configure the network setups of the printer that is connected via a network. My Printer is an energy software program that enables you to access and conveniently change the settings of your printer such as the paper resource. Setup of My Printer is optional nevertheless making one of the most out of your PIXMA it is recommended.
PIXMA MG2440 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2440 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2440 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2440, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2440 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG2440:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2440.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG2440 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
- Driver Installations For Windows :
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2440 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Steps to uninstall the drivers:
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 Setup Manual For Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2440 Troubleshooting Manual For Windows|