Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2450|
Canon PIXMA MG2450 Printer ReviewPIXMA Printer Software application Canon provides an option of optional software program readily available to our consumers to enhance your PIXMA printing experience. Details of each software application item as well as connect to download the software are given on this page. Cartridge finder for inkjet printers You'll locate the ideal ink storage tank or cartridge and paper for your Canon inkjet printer under the 'Add-on & Material' tab on its page. To be transferred to the right product web page, select your printer model from its collection fall food selection. Canon PIXMA MG2450 with trendy layout and also budget friendly all-in-one for your office or home, this Portable all-in-one to easily do the job print, copy as well as scan in house and also Office that supplies optional, XL ink cartridges minimizes prices as well as your software program for wise printing website.
Canon PIXMA MG2450 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2450 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2450 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2450, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2450 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG2450:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2450.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG2450 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
- print, scan and copy
- High quality prints up to 4800dpi a good cartridge and technological
- Optional XL ink cartridge capable of providing more printing for less
- Auto Power On turn the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switch off the printer if the printer is not used
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Driver Installations For Windows :
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2450 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 Setup Manual For Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2450 Troubleshooting Manual For Windows|