Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver & Software Download, iJ Netwrok, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2522|
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer ReviewCanon PIXMA MG2522 - Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer ink is very easy to use, as well as the space-saving all-in-One Printer, Copier, and scanner-style white finish and features optional cost-effective XL ink cartridge printer and software to Your smart printing site. a great price. refill ink is three times the cost of the printer. cheaper to buy a new printer than to buy a refill. Good work, good print quality. Beware of the CD driver. Load driver online, the CD is full of junk that will load on your hard drive. Take hours to remove and cause some perennial problem. Like most reviews, connects wirelessly is not easy, it is best to connect directly to the printer and then set up the wireless.
Canon PIXMA MG 2522 Buy this for the wireless feature. printing was good. But try to scan and software canon mg2920 terrible. But I can not complain. Print from my phone Samsung, LG phones, and iphone7. so not bad for a cheap printer. But to buy the ink would be a concern. But enough disposable time I needed to. Really glad I bought this printer because it has all the features I need. Prices are reasonable and the quality is excellent. I would recommend to any consumers who print occasionally.
Not for me Canon PIXMA MG2522 Chromebook works but it's not a google cloud print printer. I know that the engine will be loud and use a lot of ink. I think that with this printer I would be able to print from my Chromebook. I can but with limitations. I do not have a choice of colors. It means I will go through both black and color cartridges quickly. And others say costly cartridges. It also took over 2 hours to get it to connect to our wifi and during that time I finally scored about 8 pages. Canon does not help when it comes to chromebook support. There are no instructions to connect using a Chromebook. I find help on the web from people who have the same problem as I did and find a solution. When I contacted Canon support on color choice and I was told this printer does not support for Chromebooks. It would be nice to know before buying or including extra cartridges will help because I will be using more ink than intended.
PIXMA MG2522 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2522 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2522 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2522, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2522 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG2522:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2522.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG2522 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Canon Pixma Ink Cartridges
- Ink Compatibility
- CL-246 /CL-244 – Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-245/PG-243 – Pigment Black Ink
- Supported paper sizes Envelopes, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7
- Paper Compatibility/Plain Paper Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP (x32) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux.
PIXMA MG2522 Benefits:
- Compact all-in-one for home and Office: copy, print, and scan
- Complete the stylish design and luxury with all white
- High-quality printing up to 4800 "dpi and using right cartridge technology
- Using Optional XL ink cartridges provide an advantage for you that is more print less
- Auto Power On change the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switch it off when the printer is not in use.
Setup Driver Installations for Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded driver for Canon PIXMA MG2522 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exec file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan
- If the test prints and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer Google Cloud Print Setup
Very many are asking about cloud print setup, and this time I will tell you how to setup with cloud print. Follow the steps below, If less clear can send message to admin:
- From the Setup List, tap "Web service connection setup".
- From the Web Service Connection Setup List, tap "Google Cloud Print Setup".
- Next, tap "Register with Google Cloud Print".
- Choose the language of your preference by tapping it. Scroll down for more choices.
- Make sure there is paper in the printer and then tap “OK.” An authentication page will print out with an URL & QR code.
- Now follow the instructions on the printed page.
- Go to URL on Printout or Scan the QR Code.( goo.gl/printer/xwb6T )
- Click “Finish printer registration.” Next, check your printer LCD screen (if it has one) to confirm registration is complete.
- Registration is complete, tap "OK" to exit.