Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2540|
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Printer ReviewCanon PIXMA Printer Software application offers an option of optional software offered to our consumers to boost your PIXMA printing experience. Details of each software program product and also connect to download and install the software program are provided on this page. Making use of the Canon IJ Network Tool, you could install, view or set up the network settings of the printer that is attached with a network. My Printer is an utility software application that enables you to gain access to and quickly transform the settings of your printer such as the paper source. Installation of My Printer is optional nonetheless to earn one of the most from your PIXMA it is recommended. My Picture Yard is a handy software application that permits you to easily organise and also publish your pictures. Installation of My Photo Yard is optional nevertheless to earn the most from your PIXMA printer it is advised. Your images will instantly be arranged onto a schedule based on day taken. Conversely if you established facial acknowledgment, My Photo Garden will automatically discover all pictures on your PC as well as arrange them by the individuals in the picture. With My Picture Garden you can easily create and also publish picture collages, cards as well as calendars using the consisted of layouts.
Complete HD Motion picture Publish is an attribute of My Picture Yard that permits you to turn your movies right into still prints. Simply play your HD film and choose frames to publish as a solitary picture, merge numerous frameworks into one or spread out a number of clips bent on narrate. The Straight Disc Publish attribute lets you publish straight onto printable discs. Using the themes given you can design your personal tag from your favourite pictures and add text.You could also add special filters to your images such as fish eye, obscured history and soft focus. Canon PIXMA MG2540 Inkjet Image Printers is a budget friendly all-in-one that is ideal for the residence, and also style of white shade surface. -Easy to use, in addition to space-saving all-in-One device is a printer, scanner and also photo copier white design that uses optional XL ink cartridge to minimize prices as well as the software program for the objectives of clever printing your website.
PIXMA MG2540 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2540 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2540 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2540, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2540 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG2540:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2540.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG2540 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
- Canon PIXMA MG2540 very understands that our customers may often choose to upgrade their existing operating systems and technologies which may have been supporting previously purchased Canon products.
- Before doing so, Canon always recommends that our customers consider whether or not their Canon product will continue to function with the new intended upgraded operating system.
- In general, at the point of the launch of each new operating system, Canon will have already determined exactly which products will be supported and this will be communicated via our support websites.
- Canon takes those decisions in the knowledge that the production of drivers and software support comes at a direct financial cost. So, while Canon certainly respects our customer’s choice to decide to upgrade technologies, Canon cannot guarantee that older Canon products will continue to be supported by the new operating system.
To view the compatibility of your product with your Windows operating system, please select your product and use the filters to tailor your selection as required. If your product is supported, you can download and install the driver. You will also be able to view other available content such as software, user manuals, firmware and FAQs.
- PIXMA Printers and All-In-Ones, Scanners, i-SENSYS Laser Printers and All-In-Ones, Laser Fax Machines & Personal Copiers
- Canon currently only provides support for PIXMA products and the Linux operating system by providing basic drivers in a limited amount of languages.
- These basic drivers may not encompass the full range of functionalities for all printer and all-in-one products but they will allow basic printing and scanning operation.
- Linux drivers are not supplied as part of Canon’s installation CD-ROM and these are instead made available via our support area. Please select your product and filter the results based on language and operating system.
- Canon does not offer specific after care support for Linux related issues beyond the provision of the initial drivers.
To view the compatibility of your product with your Mac OS X operating system, please select your product and use the filters to tailor your selection as required. If your product is supported, you can download and install the driver. You will also be able to view other available content such as software, user manuals, firmware and FAQs.
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) Important Announcement
- We would like to make our customers aware that Apple has officially released an update to macOS Sierra (version 10.12.1) and this has resolved the communication error with Canon printers. For more detailed information about the features and update process, please visit the Sierra preview page.
- Canon Inc. Headquaters in Japan have delivered the new macOS 10.12 (Sierra) drivers for all the affected printers listed below and they are available to download from our support site.
- An updated version for the affected software packages will also be delivered soon, as indicated below.
- Compact all-in-one perfectly suited to home: print, copy & scan
- Features a stylish design with all white color
- The quality is high enough to print up to 4800dpi and using good technology cartridge
- Using the Optional XL ink cartridge that is capable of providing more printing for less
- Use the Auto Power On to turn the printer on when you start doing the printing; Auto Power Off switch it off when the printer is not in use.
Driver Installations for Windows :
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2540 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2540 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|