Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S|
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer ReviewCanon PIXMA MG2550S Vehicle driver Canon PIXMA MG2550S is the excellent everyday all-in-one for printing, copying and scanning. From the text-heavy documents for Your family members photos, publishing Canon PIXMA MG2550S compact and also fashionable resort was constructed for the high quality and simplicity of use. (Standard) This is a vehicle driver that will certainly supply full performance for your chosen design. For a boosted user experience we likewise advise installing My Picture Yard software. A version of this typical driver will have been consisted of on the CD given with your initial item. (Optional) This is a sophisticated printer motorist. XPS printer motorists sustains 16-bits each shade (bpc) printing, which enables a lot more smooth rank printing compared to the current drivers (8-bpc printing). PIXMA Printer Software application Canon supplies an option of optional software available to our customers to enhance your PIXMA printing experience. Details of each software program thing and links to download and install the software application are offered on this web page.
PIXMA MG2550S Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2550S printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2550S to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2550S, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2550S connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG2550S:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2550S.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG2550S Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
PIXMA MG2550S Benefit:
- Copy, scan and print easily and affordable all-in-one
- Be inspired you to print by using the CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Print your money pages with his own XL ink options
- Fast photo printing and documents
- Produce high quality prints
Print Resolution: Up to "4800x600" dpi / Max. Scanner Resolution (Optical): up to "600x1200" dpi / Standard Ink Cartridges: (Colour) CL-446, (Black) PG-445 / Optional XL Ink Cartridges: (Colour) CL-446XL, (Black) PG-445XL.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP (x32) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Driver Installations for Windows :
- Steps to install the downloaded driver for Canon PIXMA MG2550S Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S series Full Driver & Software Package MacOS 10.12|
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (MacOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 MacOS 10.12 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.70 (Windows)|