Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG2940
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer ReviewTer Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Canon PIXMA MG2940 Cable television supplies easy, cost-effective design and also portable Wi-Fi all-in-one that could enable you to easily do publish from a tablet, mobile phones, cameras, or the cloud. Just connect print, duplicate as well as scan. For sure items, a vehicle driver is required to enable the connection between your item and also a computer. On this tab, you will certainly find the appropriate motorists for your product or in the absence of any vehicle drivers, a description of your item's compatibility with each operating system. (Standard) This is a motorist that will certainly supply complete performance for your picked design. It additionally allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For a boosted user experience we additionally recommend installing My Photo Yard software application. A variation of this basic chauffeur will have been consisted of on the CD offered with your original product. (Optional) This is a sophisticated printer chauffeur. XPS printer drivers sustain 16-bits each shade (bpc) printing, which enables much more smooth rank printing compared to the current drivers (8-bpc printing). PIXMA Printer Software application Canon provides a selection of optional software offered to our customers to enhance your PIXMA printing experience. Information about each software program item and connect to download the software program are offered on this page.
PIXMA MG2940 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2940 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2940 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2940, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2940 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG2940:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2940.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to the 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
- PIXMA MG2940 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
- (Cable) Easily connect, copy, print and scan as you want, high-quality Wi-Fi all-in-one
- Capture in detail in high-quality prints quickly with a good cartridge technology
- Get ready for easy to do a scan and print using the intelligent device with Printing PIXMA app solutions
- Get the freedom of creative features cloud Printing with PIXMA cloud links
- Can print your money pages with XL ink options
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG2940 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download, you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
Steps to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2940 drivers from your PC or Laptop:
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.