Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3040|
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Review
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Drivers - Canon PIXMA MG3040 is an all-in-one colour printer, Photocopier as well as a scanner by utilizing Wi-Fi connectivity and also cloud application features-ideal for you that want the flexibility to print straight from the tablet computer, laptop computer, mobile phone, or your preferred video camera. For certain products, a driver is necessary to make it possible for the link in between your product and also a computer system. On this tab, you will find the applicable motorists for your product or in the lack of any vehicle drivers, a description of your product's compatibility with each running system. This data will certainly download and install and also install the vehicle drivers, application or handbook you have to set up the complete capability of your item. PIXMA Printer Software Canon offers a choice of optional software application readily available to our clients to improve your PIXMA printing experience. Information about each software application thing and also links to download the software application are offered on this page. This is an optional printer vehicle driver allowing 16-bits per colour (bpc) printing. My Printer is a utility software application that allows you to gain access to and easily change the setups of your printer such as the paper resource. Setup of My Printer is optional nonetheless making one of the most from your PIXMA it is advised.
PIXMA MG3040 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3040 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3040 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3040, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3040 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG3040:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3040.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to the 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
- PIXMA MG3040 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
- Copy, scan and print with affordable Wi-Fi all-in-one
- Connect directly to the tablet or smartphone with Canon print app
- Easily print from your favourite internet services
- Print your money page using XL ink options
- Get creative with easy-PhotoPrint by using +
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download, you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.