Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver & Software Download, Wireless Setup, Step Installations, iJ Network
|Canon PIXMA MG3050|
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Review
CANON PIXMA MG3550 - We reviewed the all-black version of the equipment, though white is available too and, according to the Canon item gallery, a bright red one might be in the offing. Whatever the colour, they're cool boxes with rounded vertical edges and surprisingly little footprints. That's when the printer's closed up. When you open it for the job, the so-called 'fast-front' design, which might be quick, roughly doubles the area the equipment takes on the desk. The front cover folds to become the paper feed tray as well as the very same tray is used for both simple and photo paper-- though not at the same time. An internal telescopic tray folds down on top, to take the pages or pictures you publish. However, the end of these web pages is sustained by a paper quit which swings from the leading edge of the feed tray, a slightly intricate strategy. The controls are set into the top panel of the PIXMA MG3550 as well as are rather minimal, with LEDs to show power, wireless link and ink and paper standing. There's no LED copy counter, not to mention an LCD present, and you're entrusted to the Windows or OSX vehicle driver for a lot of features. There's a button sequence you could use to establish a cordless link via WPS arrangement, however.
Fold up down the front panel, which is behind the flip-down outcome tray, which is itself behind the flip-down feed tray and also you get to the twin ink/head cartridges, one black as well as the various other tri-colour. These slide right into the area, with click-to-close bars holding them in position. A solitary cartridge with cyan, magenta and also yellow inks can be wasteful if you publish pictures with a surfeit of particular primaries. Canon's software application package benefits a budget device and consists of the company's desktop pop-up, to show images and show printer driver and also printing data. Considering that it mounts instantly, however, it's a great task you could remove it if it irritates. Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Download - Available Drivers For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product's compatibility with each operating system. PIXMA Printer Software Canon offers a selection of optional software available to our customers to enhance your PIXMA MG3050 printing experience. Details of each software item and links to download the software are provided on this page.
My Image Garden is a handy software application that allows you to easily organise and print your photos. Installation of My Image Garden is optional however to make the most out of your PIXMA printer it is recommended. My Printer is a utility software that allows you to access and easily change the settings of your printer such as the paper source. Installation of My Printer is optional however to make the most out of your PIXMA it is recommended. Canon PIXMA MG3050 is a compact and stylish all-in-one with Wi-Fi feature, and Auto Duplex printing is ideal for your home. Canon PIXMA MG3050 is a compact and stylish all-in-one have Auto Duplex printing and Wi-Fi. The hotel also offers quick and efficient high-quality prints, scans and copies. With a very easy-to-use FastFront, a simple paper and replace the ink.
PIXMA MG3050 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3050 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3050 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3050, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3050 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG3050:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3050.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to the 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
- PIXMA MG3050 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10/.11/10.12) / Linux.