Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3051|
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer ReviewCanon PIXMA MG3051 - Canon PIXMA MG3051 all-in-one inkjet printer designed for the home or small office printer, your model is perfect for printing photos and documents of high quality and provide convenience for the user, as well as a sleek, compact design, meaning they easily fit into any working space of the home and small office or study. Compact product details Canon PIXMA MG3051 all-in-one printer delivers lab-quality photos from your home. Manage your print job from anywhere with a wireless printer, which also offers copy and scan capabilities for flexibility. Canon PIXMA printer is available in classic white colour.
Create impressive image quality that high-quality photos at home with this Canon printer. Print in full colour or mono, with customized printing options. Canon PIXMA allows you to print borderless images, as well as a 5x5 inch square photo ideal for framing. This printer is compatible with glossy photo paper to make lab-quality photos. All-in-one printers In addition to printing, this Canon printer offers copying and scanning functions. Make copies or digital copies of important documents quickly and just as easily use this Canon printer. Canon's FINE cartridges save valuable time on printing for maximum comfort.
Printing on Canon's mobile wireless printer allows you to manage printing tasks from anywhere. Simply download the app Canon PRINT to print files from anywhere with an internet connection, even when you're travelling. This means you do not have to be physically connected to your printer to use, although connection via USB port is still possible for a quick and simple alternative. Compact printer weighs just 3.5kg, this Canon printer is lightweight and portable around the house. Wireless printer is 42.6cm wide, 30.6cm deep and 14.5cm high. White, compact and space-saving printer fits neatly into any home.
PIXMA MG3051 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3051 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3051 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3051, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3051 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG3051:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3051.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to the 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
- PIXMA MG3051 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Specification :
- Print Resolution : (Black) Up to "600x600" dpi, (Color) Up to "4800x600" dpi, / Scan Max. Resolutions: (Interpolated) up to "19,200x19,200" dpi, (Optical) up to "600x1200" dpi / Ink Compatibility : CL-246 /CL-244 (Dye Based Color Ink), PG-245/PG-243 (Pigment Black Ink), FINE FILL VOLUME AND INK CARTRIDGE: PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) ; 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) ; 13.0 ml (XL), CL-244 Color 6.2 ml, PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml.
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|