Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3140|
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Printer Review
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver Download Available Drivers For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product's compatibility with each operating system. PIXMA Printer Software Canon offers a selection of optional software available to our customers to enhance your PIXMA Canon printing experience. Details of each software item and links to download the software are provided on this page. My Image Garden is a handy software application that allows you to easily organise and print your photos. Installation of My Image Garden is optional however to make the most out of your PIXMA printer it is recommended. Canon PIXMA MG3140 - Canon PIXMA MG3140 is a compact and stylish all-in-one with Wi-Fi feature, and Auto Duplex printing is ideal for your home. Canon PIXMA MG3140 is a compact and stylish all-in-one have Auto Duplex printing and Wi-Fi. The hotel also offers quick and efficient high-quality prints, scans and copies. With a very easy-to-use FastFront, a simple paper and replace the ink.
PIXMA MG3140 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3140 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3140 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3140, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3140 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG3140:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to the 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
- PIXMA MG3140 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
PIXMA MG3140 Benefits:
- All-in-one: to print, copy and Scan
- Very compact design with FastFront
- Up to 4800dpi resolution, min. up to quality 2pl
- ISO ESAT speeds of up to 9.2 mono and up to 5.0 IPM colour
- Size up to 10x15cm photos around 44second
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Use the Auto Duplex printing
- Perform full HD Movie Print
- Have Free Wi-Fi.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10/.11/10.12) / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG3140 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3140 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG3140 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download, you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
Steps to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3140 drivers from your PC or Laptop:
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.