Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG7550|
Canon PIXMA MG7550 review: great photo printer/scanner available in colours, and prints to disc Available in black, white and even orange the Canon Pixma MG7550 all-in-one printer/scanner/copier prints great photos and can also print directly to DVD, CD and other printable discs. The Canon Pixma MG7550 is a great all-in-one photo printer/scanner/copier that can also print direct to disc (CD, DVD, Blu-ray), and is available in white and a curious Burnt Orange colour as well as the usual printer black. While being available in white as well as black might not mean much when choosing the best multifunction inkjet printer, the option is a welcome one. And the Pixma MG7550 is a good-looking printer that isn’t as bulky as many of its rivals. See: Best Multifunction printers The added disc-printing functionality is also a bonus for printers if you regularly make CDs or DVDs for work or pleasure. Printers that print on DVDs, CDs and Blu-ray discs are hard to come by, and Canon leads the field from a consumer printer point of view.
When reviewed the Canon MG7550 cost around £130, but it can sometimes be found cheaper online. For the latest, best Pixma MG7550 prices check the top and bottom of this review. CANON PIXMA MG7550: PHOTO PRINT QUALITY, SPEED AND COST Let’s get right to the point. The MG7550 produces great photo prints, although its six inks can make this a little more expensive than some other inkjets. We think you’ll be more than happy with the results, though. The colours are rich and saturated colours, and with a lack of graininess, you can really see the sharp details. Tones and shading are well rendered. Some have found (or rather not found) a lack of detail in darker shadows, but this is not uncommon. Colours look smooth and bright even on plain paper, but you’ll want proper glossy photo paper for the best results. Print speeds don’t quite match Canon’s claimed 15-page-per-minute on mon and 10ppm on colour, but the reality is respectable enough. It takes 20 seconds to turn on and print the first page, 16 seconds from standby, and just 9 seconds when already up and running. Black text prints at 14.3 pages per minute and an A4 photo prints in less than two minutes. Print costs aren’t the cheapest but if you buy the high-yield XL-sized ink cartridges you’ll save money. The MG7550 comes with standard-sized ink cartridges as standard.
Turning the printer on and off for multiple jobs can cost you money as the printer (like many) indulges in the frequent cleaning of its print heads.
This printer uses six inks to achieve such results: C, M, Y, BK, PGBK (pigment black) and GY (grey). The black and grey inks allow clear contrasts with deep and detailed blacks.
You need change only the ink cartridge colour that runs out rather than all, which should save money, but the printer won’t print at all if one of the cartridges is empty – even if that colour is not required for the job. CANON PIXMA MG 7550: SCANNING, COPYING We were impressed by scanning speeds and quality for both text and photos. Ditto photocopying speeds. CANON PIXMA MG7550: DESIGN AND FEATURES With its sloping, rounded edges and glossy case Pixma 7550 printer are handsome - and we love the selection of white and orange. Online we find the model of the orange becomes more expensive, but it looked lovely. Our home environment preferably white printer and it was very nice to have the choice of colours for a multifunction printer.
Physically measuring 435mm-x-370mm-x-148mm. At the front, there is a large (8.8cm) touch controls so you can quickly navigate through menus and image preview.
It has two paper trays (so it can simultaneously handle photo and plain paper): one tray holds 125 sheets of plain paper and empty 20 more photos up to 13 x 18cm. A slot at the top of taking the CD / DVD carrier, which is easily stored in the clip below the photo tray. Double-sided (duplex) is supported as standard.
CANON PIXMA MG7550: CONNECTIVITY The MG7550 has USB and Ethernet (10,100) for wired connectivity to the home network, plus Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11 b / g / n). It is compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google CloudPrint and offers its own Pixma Cloud link that allows you to print photos from Facebook, Twitter and online photo albums, and print/scan documents to cloud services like Google Drive, and Dropbox one drive.
On the front panel, the front cover is a twin SD and MemoryStick slot. It also features Near Field Communication (NFC) so you can print from compatible mobile phone to hold the handset up to the printer. It can also be used to print from wireless cameras. Using the Solution Canon Pixma Printing app for your smartphone or tablet can access cloud services, and check the printer status, real-time manual or ink levels over Wi-Fi.
PIXMA MG7550 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG7550 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG7550 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG7550, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG7550 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG7550:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7550.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to the 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG7550 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MG7550Canon PIXMA MG7550 - Canon PIXMA MG7550 brings amazing results for photography in print. Can be easily connected directly to the cloud and intelligent devices, and bring you intuitive touch controls with enjoying these Premium 6-ink Wi-Fi all-in-one device.
Canon Pixma MG7550: SpecsPRINTER:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400dpi
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY)
- Borderless Printing: A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper)
- Direct Disc Printing: software included.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800dpi
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297mm
- Express your passion. Copy, print and scan very easily using the powerful photo-all-in-one
- Can link as you want thanks to the Wi-Fi feature, NFC, and Ethernet
- Provide creative cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Links
- Get ready for easy to do a scan and print from smart devices with NFC features using the PIXMA Touch & Print
- Premium-quality moulds produce Superfast you will be proud to display
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG7550 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7550 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|