Canon PIXMA MG3500 Series & Driver Download, iJ Network, Wireless Setup, Step Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 Series|
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver & Software Download
Drivers & Software - Support & Drivers The PIXMA MG3500 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One puts excellent print quality and remarkable convenience in one compact package. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colours and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print gorgeous, borderless1 photos at home with a maximum print colour resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 using FINE print head technology. What’s more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage by up to 50%. The PIXMA MG3500 features AirPrintTM that lets you print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house.
The MG3520 also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Full HD Movie Print4 turns your favourite HD movie clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras or VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints! Plus, the Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you. And changing cartridges or adding paper is a snap with FastFront - it’s all done from the front of the printer. The PIXMA MG3500 comes with My Image Garden5 software that puts all your favourite printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print4, in one convenient software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by creating custom prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos.
My Canon PIXMA MG3500 Image Garden5also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various colour combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. Also, you’ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Connection Setup
Before we start, there are some conditions that must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check with your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard
- Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol.
- Most WPS-enabled access points use this protocol.
Step Setting Up Canon MG3500
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button [MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Wifi button on
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your
- the access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue? ashing while searching, and the
- power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the
- authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Connection Setup
Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3550 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings. Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3550 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices. This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3550, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method. If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3550 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below
How do I connect my Canon mg3500 to WIFI?
- Hold down the Wi-Fi button (A) on the printer until the (orange) Alarm lamp (B) flashes once, then release the Wi-Fi button after the flash. Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) flashes quickly and the (green) POWER light is lit, then press and hold the button on the access point within 2 minutes.
Canon MG3500 Wireless Printer Install
tried downloading software driver mp68-win-mg3500-1_01-ea32_2 during install it works to detect printer (which is switched on) and cannot find it with the error message:
- The printer could not be detected on the network.
- If the printers network setup has not been completed complete the network configuration and clicks re-detect
- To learn how to set up web click instructions these instructions are of no use as my system is correctly configured there isn't a firewall. Is it possible to download and install drivers before following the detecting process? I don't have access to a cd from drive
Canon Pixma MG3500 Ink Cartridges
- Canon Pixma MG3500 Ink Cartridges, Looking for an easy way to find the ink and toner you need? You've come to the right place. Canon's Ink & Toner Finder organizes our ink tanks and toner cartridges into one location, making it easy to find the correct link for your personal and professional needs. Explore our wide range of cartridges and toner supplies, suitable for use with our inkjet and laser printers, personal copiers, and fax machines — all in one place. Just enter the product name or keyword into the search bar below or browse our categories, organized by printer type, to find the right ink or toner to pair with your compatible device.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Wireless Inkjet Photo
- All-In-One relying on high print quality and exceptional comfort in one compact package. Hybrid ink system that combines dye ink for colour and black pigment ink for sharp text. Print borderless photos, beautiful home with maximum colour print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi using technology devices the head of fine print. What's more, the eco-friendly Auto Duplex Printing can allow you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help you reduce the use of paper by up to 50%.
- AirPrint/Auto Duplex Print/Auto Photo Fix II/Borderless Printing/Document
- Printing/Calendar Print/Full HD Movie Print4/Mobile Device Printing/Special
- Filters/Google Cloud Print/My Image Garden/Trimming Print/Photo Printing/Red-Eye
- Correction/Quiet Mode and Wireless Printing
- 4-on-1~2-on-1 Copy/Auto Exposure Copy/Auto Photo Fix II/Fit-to-Page/Borderless
- Copy/Fade Restoration/Frame Erase Copy/Preset Copy Ratios/Multiple Copy: 1-21
- Pages/Photo Reprint/Two-sided Copy and Zoom
- Auto Scan Mode/Network Scan/Attach to E-Mail Scan/Push Scan and Wireless Scanning
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 /
Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64)
/ Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac
OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG3500 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3500 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG3500 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download, you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.