Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver & Software Download, iJ Network, Step Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG3550|
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Inkjet Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Design and Feature We reviewed the black version of the machine, although white is available as well and, according to Canon product gallery, a bright red might be imminent. Whatever the colour, they are the neat box with rounded vertical edges and a surprisingly small footprint. That's when the printer is closed up. When you open it to work, the so-called 'fast-forward' design, which may be rapid, roughly double the engine room took a table. The front cover folds down to become a paper feed tray, and the tray is the same used for both plain and photo paper - though not at the same time. The internal telescopic tray that folds down above, to retrieve pages or photos you print, but the end of the page is supported by a paper stop that swings out from the front edge of the tray feed, approaches a bit convoluted. The control panel is set to top PIXMA MG3550, and relatively minimal, with a LED to show the strength, the wireless connection and the status of ink and paper. No LED copy counter, especially the LCD screen, and you go to Windows or OSX driver most of the functions. There is a sequence of buttons that can be used to make a wireless connection through the WPS setting, though. Fold down the front panel, which is behind the flip-down output tray, which itself behind a fold-down tray feeds, and you get access to the ink cartridges/twin heads, one black and the other tri-colour. It slid into place, with click-to-close bars to hold them in place.
A single cartridge with cyan, magenta, and yellow ink can be extravagant if you print the image with a certain preliminary saturation. Canon software bundle is good for a budget machine and includes desktop pop-up firm, to display pictures and shows the printer drivers and printing statistics. Since installing the automatic, though, it's a good job you can delete it, if annoying. Canon PIXMA MG3550 Print Speeds Canon claims PIXMA MG3550 can print at 9.9ppm for black and 5.7ppm in colour. This is a relatively simple specification and, tested, we should be fairly close to the first of them. Five-page black text document gave 7.7ppm, while the extended, 20-page version, up to 8.1ppm. Five-page black text and colour graphics test back 1.9ppm, though, were very slow and duplex documents - standard duplex printing - too slow, the mere 2.2ppm. Colour copy of one page took 33s and 15 x 10cm photos take 1:09 and 1:33 of the PC wireless printing from Android phone Samsung Galaxy SIII. We initially had trouble printing from the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint application, which refuses to find a printer, but eventually, it clicked into place.
Canon PIXMA MG3550
Stylish, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One with easy mobile printing Stylish and compact All-In-One with Wi-Fi for sharing and using from anywhere at home. With fast, high-quality print, copy and scan it also supports Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
- Compact and stylish Wi-Fi All-In-One: Print, copy and scan at home
- Print and scan using smartphone or tablet with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print support
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Superior-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and excellent cartridge technology
Compact, Wireless All-In-One
With Wi-Fi connectivity, this All-In-One offers easy printing around the home from PC and mobile devices, while the stylish and compact FastFront design simplifies paper loading and ink replacement – the ideal printer, copier, and scanner for everyday use.
PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Connection Setup Guide
Make sure that the printer is turned on. Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once. Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3550 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3550 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3550, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3550 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG3550:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3550.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast, high-quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to the 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
- PIXMA MG3550 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Canon Pixma MG3550 Ink Cartridges
A printer that can print scan and copy great quality document and colour files. The Canon Pixma MG3550 is a great printer home as well as for small office users. The printer is best known for its high-quality image prints produced by its Canon Pixma MG3550 ink cartridges. The low-cost all-in-one printer offers many attractive yet useful features including, wireless connectivity, direct printing, high-speed USB B port, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print apps, etc. Canon Pixma MG3550 is a compact device that can fit into very small office spaces too. The device has a CIS flatbed scanner, and the paper capacity of the instrument is up to 100 sheets. The printer has excellent printing speed that is up to 9.9ppm in monochrome and 5.7ppm in colour.
The replacement Canon Pixma MG3550 ink cartridge is:
- Canon PG540 Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL541 ink cartridge
AirPrint/Auto Duplex Print/Auto Photo Fix II/Borderless Printing/Document Printing/Calendar Print/Full HD Movie Print4/Mobile Device Printing/Special Filters/Google Cloud Print/My Image Garden/Trimming Print/Photo Printing/Red-Eye Correction/Quiet Mode and Wireless Printing
4-on-1~2-on-1 Copy/Auto Exposure Copy/Auto Photo Fix II/Fit-to-Page/Borderless Copy/Fade Restoration/Frame Erase Copy/Preset Copy Ratios/Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages/Photo Reprint/Two-sided Copy and Zoom
Auto Scan Mode/Network Scan/Attach to E-Mail Scan/Push Scan and Wireless Scanning
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG3550 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download, you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.