Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver & Software Download
|Canon PIXMA G1200|
Canon Pixma G1200 MegaTank All-in-One Printer Review
PIXMA G1200 G1200 Megatank The Canon PIXMA Inkjet Printer is equipped with a refill ink tank and ink enough to do the job of 30 conventional set of ink cartridges. That translates to 6,000 razor-sharp black and 7,000 pages color pages.1 life also translates into high volume with low cost, music to the ears of anyone who does a lot of printing but still need high quality output. G1200 PIXMA printer easily leave due to an innovative, hybrid ink that creates deep blacks and rich full color for both document and photo borderless3. Printing has never looked better and costed less than the Canon PIXMA inkjet printers G1200 new Megatank. Megatank G1200 Canon Pixma Inkjet Printer ($ 249.99) is a low volume standalone inkjet printer designed for the small office or home.
A direct response to EcoTank Epson and Brother INK vestment products designed to provide cost-per-page ink is low, G1200 is one of the new G-series printer Megatank Canon. But as a single function printer that's not really in direct competition with one of them. (All EcoTank and ink vestment products, as well as three models of other Canon G-series, all-in-one machine.), Another standalone printer. G1200 which is much slower than the HP models, but the print quality is excellent, and the operating costs are some of the best in the business. Even so, G1200 no support network, whether Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity features direct printer should have.
Design and Features As EcoTank printer, the G-series engines take their ink from the reservoir that you fill from a bottle instead of cartridges. But unlike models such EcoTank EcoTank Expression of ET-2550 All-in-One Printer $ 279.99 at Amazon, where Epson just stick refill ink reservoirs are large to the existing model, the Canon printer Megatank designed from the ground up. Reservoir integrated into the front of the chassis, rather than add-ons or afterthoughts, make G-series printers better-looking than the model EcoTank. A large black ink container on the left side, and the other three reservoirs (cyan, magenta, and yellow) located on the right, which allows you to check the ink levels by glancing at the front of the machine.
As EcoTank models, see the printer is the only way to know how much ink is left, even if your printer does not blink an alarm when one or more ink is critically low. 5.4 by 17.6 by 13 inches (HWD) with trays closed, and a little weight 9.4 pounds, G1200 Pixma lightweight and compact enough to sit comfortably on most desktops. And because the only one that supports USB connectivity-no Ethernet, no Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi indirect, not near-field communication (NFC) -You will need to place it on your desk or somewhere close to your PC. To get the Wi-Fi from the machine Megatank, you have to step up to the Pixma G3200, all-in-one without an automatic document feeder (ADF), the capacity Paper consists of a tray that extends from the back of the chassis and holds 100 sheets (or 20 sheets of photo paper premium), and the output tray pulls out from the front. It is worth mentioning that this Pixma supports an image of 5-by-5-inch format inspired by Instagram, no doubt. With both the tray is extended, G1200 is about half again as tall and about 8 inches deeper.
No multipurpose tray to override the primary input source, but then eject the media from the paper tray and reconfiguring it was a snap. G1200 Pixma control panel consists of two buttons, Power and Cancel, and LED status is concerned. Canon publishes no maximum monthly duty cycle or recommended monthly volume, which is unusual. Also, due to lack of network connectivity, you can not print from the cloud sites without a PC, and no flash memory devices are supported.
Setup and Software The setting is mostly standard fare. Which deviates from the norm is that, in addition to filling the reservoir of the bottle, you must install two printheads (Canon calls them cartridge), one for black ink and one for the three other colours, into the train reminiscent of those used in Pixmas past coming with only two ink tanks. It's important that you follow this part of the Getting Started guide closely; I miss a step, neglecting to remove a piece of paper that includes intake on a cartridge, which stops the installation process that I slowed down and find the answer. Also, the installation, as with most Pixmas, fast and simple, takes no more than 20 minutes, and that included a 6-minute initialization when the printer ink is pumped from the reservoir into the cartridge.
Canon G1200 comes with standard consumer-grade Pixma software bundle, which includes the My Image Garden and Quick Menu. (Missing is Creative Park Premium, especially a collection of templates that require the printer to online.) Pictures of My Garden is a set of utilities, such as the effects of special filters, Canon Full HD Movie Prints (to frame printing of digital video shot with Canon cameras), and tools for image correction and enhancement. The quick menu is a collection of an always-on icon to access the My Pictures features a garden and a few other options Canon, such as ordering ink. The quick menu is much more useful when used with the all-in-one Pixma by scanning and copying features, though.
Print Speed Rated at 8.8 pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome and 5ppm for colour pages, not only is the G1200 one of the lowest rated printers we've reviewed the speed-wise, but also one of the slowest. I tested it with a PC Labs' standard Core i5 testbed PC running Windows 10 that we deployed after reviewing the HP 6230 and other machines mentioned so far; therefore, to compare print speeds G1200 for models' direct impractical. Which says. The G1200 turbulent light we file formatted Microsoft Word text in 7ppm, slower than every printer we've tested with our current benchmarking methodologies, except for the Epson WorkForce Pro ET-16500 EcoTank All-in-One Supertank (4.7ppm), a wide-format multifunction printer business.
When I include our Acrobat, Excel, and PowerPoint documents containing colour, photographs and graphics, G1200 stuck to 2.9ppm, this time falling behind even the ET-16500 (4.4ppm). It scored a testing snapshot us quickly, though. At 20 seconds to print borderless photos Our 4-by-6-inch, G1200 equaling its own consumer-grade Canon photo printers, including the recently reviewed Canon Pixma TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer.
Print Quality Like many Pixmas, this one has exceptional print quality. A text came out dark and very legible to 4 points (with magnification), and even some of the more obvious decorative fonts we test looked good on, the smaller size, too. But where G1200 excels in printing business graphics (charts and graphs) and especially photos. Dark background and gradients in our test documents, which many printers can not reproduce without appeal or scratches, came out almost perfect. Our testing printed photos of the most impressive, though. When I took the time to go to the driver to set the correct type of paper and image quality to the High, vibrant and detailed picture, at least as good as I have seen from the photo-centric Pixmas, including MG7720 ink and the addition of six new TS9020.In, overall quality print higher than the model HP, Epson, and Brother mentioned above.
- MegaTank Ink System for a continuous ink supply that comes with enough ink to print up 6,000 black pages and 7,000 colour pages.
- Print beautiful Borderless photos from 4x6 up to 8.5"x11".
- Sharp black text thanks to black pigment ink.
- CMy Image Garden: My Image Garden software lets you access, organize and personalize your favourite photos.
- PIXMA G1200 MegaTank Inkjet Printer
- Full Set of Ink Bottles (BK, C, M, Y)
- Setup CD-ROM
- Black Printhead
- Colour Printhead
- Power Cord
- Conveniently view and refill ink with Integrated Ink Tanks.
- Print detailed documents with Sharp Black Text from the pigment black ink.
- Comes with 30 Times2 the amount of ink - compared to standard ink cartridges.
- Never wait for your prints with Fast Print Speeds5 up to 8.8 ipm (Black) / 5.0 ipm (Color).
- Print beautiful Borderless Photos3 effortlessly.
- Standard Copy
- Max. copy speed FCOT (Color) .Approx. 35 seconds
- Auto Scan Mode
- Standard interface Hi-Speed USB
- Scanner type Flatbed, Scanning Element and Contact Image Sensor
- Max. scanner resolutions Optical Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi / Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi-Interpolated
- Color Depth 48-bit In/24-bit Ext
- Max. document size Up to 8.5 x 11.7
Ink Compatibility/Ink Tank
- GI-290 BK – Pigment Black Ink
- GI-290 (C/Y/M/) – Dye Based Inks
- GI-290 BK – 135.0 ml
- GI-290 Y – 70.0 ml
- GI-290 C – 70.0 ml
- GI-290 M – 70.0 ml
Canon PIXMA G1200 Disclaimer
- Page yield of ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during the setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed and other factors. 6,000 (black) and 7,000 (color) printed pages yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
- Approximately 30 ink cartridges sets estimate is based on the print yield of the included black and colour ink bottles as compared to the following standard-capacity cartridge sets: PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge and CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge as of August 2016.
- Wireless printing and scanning require a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High-Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. The function does not upscale video resolution.
- To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
- The operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista SP2 or Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only).
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS, v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
Operating System (OS):
(Windows/Mac) OS Compatibility Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Mac OS X v10.8.5 to macOS v10.12 (Sierra).
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA G1200 series Full Driver & Software Package – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 series MP Drivers – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 series XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 series Full Driver & Software Package – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 ICA Driver – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 My Image Garden – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/X|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 Quick Menu – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 Quick Menu – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7 2.6.1|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 My Image Garden – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 IJ Scan Utility – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7 2.1.6|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7|