Canon PIXMA MG5420 Software & Driver Download, ij Network, Wireless Setup, Setup Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG5420|
The PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One. Like all PIXMA printers, the MG5420 produces remarkable information in both company documents and photographs with 9600 x 2400 optimum colour dpi and a 5-Colour Ink System. And replacing those inks is quick as well as easy with the Snap Side feature. With its Double Colour Range Handling Technology, the exceptional MG5420 consistently duplicates the colours of your initial files. And thanks to Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print as well as PIXMA Cloud Web link, the MG5420 lets you print wirelessly from your compatible smart device or tablet computer. You could also see attractive, easy-to-view scans by sophisticated picture analysis and area-by-area information adjustment, immediately. Plus, you could print and scan JPEG and also PDF data wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT as well as Android devices without a computer, thanks to the totally free EPP app. Rate & High quality, Have all brand-new kind of enjoyable with your photos by adding new impacts like Fish Eye, Mini, Plaything Cam, Soft Emphasis, and Blur History before you print.
PIXMA MG5420 Printer Just what's even more, its innovative paper managing offers you numerous publishing choices: Print on CDs and DVDs, in addition to load plain and also picture paper at the same time, so you are always prepared to print. And also, its built-in Auto Duplex Printing helps you to be eco-conscious by automatically publishing on both sides of the paper. Superior Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi shooting with 1pl generates incredible high quality and information in both your borderless images, crafts, business documents and also website. High Performance, 5 Private Ink Storage tank System: This 5-color ink system includes five dye-based inks for professional-looking black & white and also color photos. A pigment-based black ink produces incredibly crisp message. And also, only change the shade ink storage tank that runs out. Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Rapid: Print an indeterminate, 4" x 6" image in around 20 secs. Print Files and also Internet Pages, Rapid: Print records and also website with quick rates of 15.0 photos each minute (ipm) for black as well as 10.0 images per min (ipm) for color.
Canon MG 5420 ChromaLife100+ This system integrates improved SMALL PRINT head technology with select real Canon inks as well as pick authentic Canon image documents for gorgeous indeterminate pictures that will last approximately 300 years when kept in an archival-quality photo cd. Ease of Use, My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and also publishing your photos enjoyable as well as easy with fantastic facial acknowledgment, Fun Filters, Schedule Company, Automatic Format Suggestions and so far more!, Full HD Movie Print Full HD Movie Print software transforms HD movie clips captured with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot electronic cameras right into gorgeous picture prints. Fun Filter Results Have all sorts of fun with your photos by including brand-new impacts such as Fish Eye, Mini, Plaything Video camera, Soft Focus and also Blur History before you print. Built-in CD/DVD Printing Conveniently print labels into your CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs. Scroll Wheel Promptly accessibility as well as select the numerous features offered for faster operation. 3.0" LCD Easily view, choose as well as edit your images for straightforward computer-free printing.
Driver PIXMA MG5420 for No downloading or computer system needed, just pick your image and also print! Built-In Auto Duplex Printing Automatically print on both sides of the page without the inconvenience of turning it over by hand. This saves you time, assists the setting and can reduce your paper use by as much as 50%. Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE Print exactly what you desire off the web, conveniently. Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE enables you to create your very own design, take different sections of different web sites as well as put them all on one page. Removal, resize as well as trim your clips, insert notes and also modify text, make it a portrait or landscape, print up to 3 columns on a page as well as save the format as a PDF file.Auto Photo Take care of II This built-in technology instantly classifies your pictures into among five kinds - Picture, Views, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and also Picture with Evening Scenery - then applies optimal image and also multi-zone direct exposure adjustment. So, unexposed locations of the picture will certainly be maximized, location by location as well as deals with that are backlit and also under-exposed will instantly be lightened up with correct color cast to help make certain even more accurate skin tones for lovely pictures.
Auto Document Deal with Canon MG5420 Auto Document Take care of supplies attractive, easy-to-view scans by innovative photo analysis and also area-by-area information modification, automatically. So, your file text can be dimmed with pronounced sides for clear, sharp message that's simple to read, as well as photos will certainly preserve shade tone and also contrast. Auto Check Setting Immediately acknowledges the kind of original being scanned, then scans and conserves with the suitable settings. Flying start After pushing the power switch you could begin inputting commands in mere seconds. So, full procedure is feasible in a much shorter time. Advanced Media Handling Permits you to load plain and photo paper right into the front of the printer at the same time so you are constantly all set to print. Additionally enables you to print on CDs as well as DVDs. Beautiful & Borderless Print photo laboratory high quality from 4" x 6" approximately 8.5" x 11." Evernote Rapidly and also easily check your documents and papers from your printer or scanner. Evernote will make your files searchable, so you could always find what you require at anytime, on any type of gadget.
Print from Email Print files or pictures affixed to an e-mail just by sending out the email to the special address for printing from your COMPUTER, smartphone, or various other sorts of PERSONAL ORGANIZER. To find out more regarding ways to use Print from Email. Connection, Built-In Wireless Print and check wirelessly from any Wi-Fi ® made it possible for computer around your house. AirPrint Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on your suitable iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to a suitable Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One. Print pictures, emails, websites as well as various other documents straight to these tools whether you remain in an additional area or in a different area of your house. No should set up drivers, saving you time as well as creating a seamless user experience. Print from Email Enables you to print a PDF or JPG instantly to your web linked printer - just by simply sending out an email. ( Download Here! )
PIXMA Cloud Web link Comfortably print photos from online photo cds CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and also Picasa as well as layouts consisting of seasonal fixed and also schedules from wherever you are to any place a suitable Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer system. Mobile Device Printing Make the most of Canon's Wi-Fi ® connectivity to unlock, print as well as share your saved pictures right on the place. Print your images wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and also Android tools. PictBridge (Wireless LAN) Don't feel like utilizing a computer? No worry. A PictBridge link allows you to print pictures directly from your compatible electronic video camera and also video camera phone. Hi-Speed USB Plug the wire right into your PC for a super-fast connection for your information transfers.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color
- Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL),
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper
- Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud
- Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye
- Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Software Included: WINDOWS13/MAC14, Pixma MG5420 Printer Driver & Setup Software
- Scan Utility, My Image Garden5, Full HD Movie Print18, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12,
- Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image
- Garden Quick Menu.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK
- PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link1.
PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG5420 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG5420 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG5420, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG5420 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Installing a new device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you're attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok to reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps, you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Upgrading drivers for pre-existing device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager locate the device you wish to update the drivers for.
- Right-click the device and click Properties.
- In the Properties window click the Driver tab.
- Click the Update Driver button.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard point Windows to the location of the updated drivers on your hard drive
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Install through the .inf file
- Finally, if the above recommendations do not work the installation instructions for drivers and hardware devices are always contained in a .inf file that is located within the drivers.
- Locate the .inf for your version of Windows, right-click that file and choose the option for install. Note this is a very raw form of installing drivers and it is important that you make sure you're installing the correct .inf file and not a .inf file for another device or for a different version of Windows. Additional information and tips about locating the drivers were explained earlier in the general driver tips section.
- Once you have right-clicked and installed the driver, reboot the computer.
- One of the above three recommendations should have installed or updated the drivers successfully onto the computer. If you're still having difficulties getting the device to install it's possible you're not encountering a hardware issue and not an issue with the drivers. Refer to the troubleshooting steps for your hardware device for additional help and information.
- Features advanced Wi-Fi all-in-One
- copy, print and scan functions
- Features cloud links with PIXMA Google Cloud Print
- Apple AirPrint support and Mobile Printing
- Give Print more with optional XL ink
- Save paper by using the Auto Duplex
- printing photos and documents Quickly
- Using the software of my Garden pictures
Canon PIXMA MG5420 WPS Button
If you have a WLAN access point/router that supports WPS, you can easily connect your Canon wireless printer to your home network. Follow the instructions below to set up your connection to the wireless LAN using WPS. Use the or button to select Device settings, then press the OK button.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Setup Driver Installations For Windows :
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5420 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.