Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver & Software Download, Wireless Setup, ij Network, Setup Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG5520|
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printer Driver Download and install as well as install, Canon PIXMA MG5520 is an Advanced Wireless Inkjet Image all-in-one printer with its portable design provides you with a combination of extremely high performance and simplicity of printing. Print eye-catching, indeterminate images to file is 8.5 x 11 and crispy with exceptional top quality. Canon PIXMA MG5520 supplies a resolution of 4800 x 1200 optimum shade dpi making use of the technology of 2pl, 5 exclusive ink containers and also incredible ChromaLife100 + system. If the colour is up, you just need to alter the ink tank you require. Plus, Damage Side this characteristic aids you to immediately access to the ink container for substitute ink conveniently. With a 2.5 LCD display, PIXMA MG5520 allows you to sneak peek your images before you make a print, and repair your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II. The PIXMA MG5520 is a sophisticated Wireless1 Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer with a wise layout providing a combination of high performance as well as genuine convenience. Print attractive, borderless2 images as much as 8.5" x 11" and also crisp files with remarkable quality.
The MG5520 uses 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi3 with 2pl technology, 5 private ink storage tanks as well as the ChromaLife100+ system. If a colour goes out, you just replace the ink storage tank you require. Plus, the Snap Side function permits quick access to the ink containers for simple replacement. With a 2.5" LCD screen, the MG5520 lets you preview your images before you print, as well as remedy your photos with Auto Photo Fix II. The PIXMA MG5520 showcases the convenience of Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printing Solutions (PPS)4, which allows you to print images and also files from your mobile phone. With the cloud printing function, you could print directly from choosing prominent on-line Cloud solutions such as Picasa Web Albums ™, Flickr ®, Facebook ®, Twitter ®, Dropbox ™, and so on, either at the printer itself or with your mobile phone utilizing the complimentary PPS app. AirPrint5allows you to print directly from your iPhone ®, iPad ® or iPod touch ® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi ® technology enables you to print and also scan wirelessly1 from practically anywhere around your residence.
The Canon MG5520 Drivers Printer also uses wireless Auto Power On, a hassle-free feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send an image or file to be printed. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper as well as can decrease paper usage by as much as 50%, aiding you to conserve money and also the atmosphere. Full HD Movie Print6 turns your favoured HD motion picture clips recorded with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cams and also VIXIA electronic cameras right into lovely prints! The Auto Scan Mode7 identifies the type of initial you're scanning, then scans and saves with the suitable setups immediately. Flying start aids, you start quickly - simply press the power switch, and you can start inputting commands in seconds. And Peaceful Mode lets you print anytime without fretting about interrupting those around you.
The PIXMA Canon MG5520 additionally includes My Picture Garden8 software that places all your favourite printing functions, such as Unique Filters as well as Complete HD Movie Print6, in one, hassle-free software application. Commemorate your brilliant memories by producing custom-made prints from your bonanza of pictures as well as videos. My Picture Garden8 also assists you to arrange your images with schedule view as well as face recognition. And also, innovative templates in various colour combinations and also patterns assist to influence your image tasks. Also, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM9 where you could download and install special innovative tasks and web content.
Colour LCD Screen: 2.5-6.2 cm colour LCD Screen/Intelligent Touch System:n-a/Dual Paper Path:n-a/Included as Standard: PIXMA MG5520 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 5 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. A-B USB cable to connect to Computer not included/Software Included:Easy-PhotoPrint EX, My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual/Power Source:AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz/Power Consumption:Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.1 W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.3 W, Copying8: Approx 11 W/Dimensions (W x D x H):455 x 369 x 148mm/Weight:Approx. 6.3 kg
Speed : Colour document: Approx 20 sec/Multiple Copy : Up to 99 copies/Reeduction-Enlargement : 25% to >400% and Special Copy Functions : Two sided, borderless, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, fit-to-page, frame eras
Scanner Type : Flatbed CIS/Scanning resolution : 1200 x 2400 optical dpi/Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output) : Greyscale: 16bit-8bit and Colour: 48bit-24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color
- Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL),
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper
- Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud
- Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye
- Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Software Included: WINDOWS13/MAC14, Pixma MG5520 Printer Driver & Setup Software
- Scan Utility, My Image Garden5, Full HD Movie Print18, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12,
- Special-Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image
- Garden Quick Menu.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK
- PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link1.
PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG5520 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG5520 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG5520, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG5520 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Installing a new device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you're attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found to highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok to reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps, you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Upgrading drivers for pre-existing device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager locate the device you wish to update the drivers for.
- Right-click the device and click Properties.
- In the Properties window click the Driver tab.
- Click the Update Driver button.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard point Windows to the location of the updated drivers on your hard drive
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Install through the .inf file
- Finally, if the above recommendations do not work the installation instructions for drivers and hardware devices are always contained in a .inf file that is located within the drivers.
- Locate the .inf for your version of Windows, right-click that file and choose the option for install. Note this is a very raw form of installing drivers and it is important that you make sure you're installing the correct .inf file and not a .inf file for another device or for a different version of Windows. Additional information and tips about locating the drivers were explained earlier in the general driver tips section.
- Once you have right-clicked and installed the driver, reboot the computer.
- One of the above three recommendations should have installed or updated the drivers successfully onto the computer. If you're still having difficulties getting the device to install it's possible you're not encountering a hardware issue and not an issue with the drivers. Refer to the troubleshooting steps for your hardware device for additional help and information.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG5520 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5520 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download, you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.