Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver & Software Download, Wireless Setup, iJ Network, Setup Installations
|Canon PIXMA TS6020|
Great Specification of Canon PIXMA TS6020 is a great choice of printer. This printer can provide you with many great things. All of the features and technologies are made and equipped to make sure that you will be helped in working with documents, and you will not get any problems doing with those tasks. Of course, this printer is able to provide great speed and quality.
For its printing speed, Canon PIXMA TS6020 is able to provide great printing speed. Its printing speed is up to 15 images per minute. This is printing speed for mono printing. Then, for color printing, this printer is able to print up to 10 images per minute. These are great printing speeds to have and with these speeds, you will not need to waste your time on waiting for the printing process. Things can be done quickly and smoothly.
Then, for its quality, Canon PIXMA TS 6020 has 5 individual ink tank. This is a great ink system provided by this device. With this, the printing results can be much better and it can be richer in color since the inks are separated and there are more colors to offer. There is also wireless printing to help users in printing remotely. All of these features are provided to make you enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer Google Cloud Print Setup
Very many are asking about cloud print setup, and this time I will tell you how to setup with cloud print. Follow the steps below, If less clear can send a message to admin:
- From the Setup List, tap "Web service connection setup."
- From the Web Service Connection Setup List, tap "Google Cloud Print Setup."
- Next, tap "Register with Google Cloud Print."
- Choose the language of your preference by tapping it. Scroll down for more choices.
- Make sure there is the paper in the printer and then tap “OK.” An authentication page will print out with an URL & QR code.
- Now follow the instructions on the printed page.
- Go to URL on Printout or Scan the QR Code.( goo.gl/printer/xwb6T )
- Click “Finish printer registration.” Next, check your printer LCD screen (if it has one) to confirm registration is complete.
- Registration is complete, tap "OK" to exit.
PIXMA TS6020 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14 Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Printer Features: AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)2, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 5.0 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app7, PIXMA Cloud Link5, QuickStart.
- Media Card Support: SD™, SDHC™, miniSD™, miniSDHC™, microSD™, microSDHC™2.
- Software Included: (WINDOWS19/MAC20), PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, My Image Garden12 (Full HD Movie Print10, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ) , Quick Menu
Recommended Printer Driver: Canon PIXMA TS8070 Setup & Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Start the application and tap screen.
- Check if your printer appears at the top of the screen. (If so, setup is complete. There is no need to perform the steps below. If it does not appear, proceed to the next step)
- Tap (Register Printer) > Register Printer. ( Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at the top of the screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup)
- In Wi-Fi settings screen on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, tap SSID starting with "Canon_ij_." (If the SSID is not displayed, prepare a connection on the printer. For details, see "Setup Guide.")
- Return to application screen, and tap Perform Wireless LAN Setup.
- Tap Auto Select Conn. Method (recommended).
- Tap SSID of the wireless router to which you want to connect the printer. (If there is no wireless router connected to Wi-Fi, the Direct Connection screen appears depending on your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to register the printer.)
- On password entry screen, enter a password for the wireless router. (If a password entry screen does not appear, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup.)
- Follow on-screen instructions and tap OK. (Printer detection starts.
- When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at the top of the screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, perform the setup again from Step 6.)
PIXMA TS6020 Setup Using Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY - iOS
- Download the application for free from the App Store.
- Set up your printer using "Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY," an application for iOS.
- Use "Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY," to easily print or scan from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- You can also use it to check the printer's ink model numbers and other information.
- In this section, descriptions are based on the screens displayed when using iOS 9.2.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download, you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation, and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
- From the Setup List, tap "Web Service connection setup"
- Then tap on "Google Cloud Print setup".
- Next, tap "Register with Google Cloud Print"
- Select your preferred language
- Make sure there is enough paper in the printer and then tap "OK"
- An authentication page will print out with a URL & QR code.
- Now follow the instructions on the printed page
- Once registration is complete, tap "OK" to exit
- You are now ready to use Google Cloud Print!
- Finish and Ready for Print!
Note: Download the Google Cloud Print at Playstore or AppStore