Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG2220|
Design Canon maintains the hardware costs down by not providing the Canon Pixma MG2220 a sophisticated LCD screen, instead choosing a straightforward two-line readout that displays standard information like the variety of matches you want from the photocopier. The rest of the control panel is equally svelte as well as consists of single-function switches for choosing media sizes, fit-to-page toggle, as well as black as well as shade scanning alternatives. One thing to note about the cockpit is that you should look straight down into it, so you'll have to position it lower than eye degree for ideal visibility and also access. Still, in a worst-case circumstance, you could consistently access all the very same faster way attributes through the virtual choices on the vehicle driver.
The MG2220 is in the initial batch of Canon image printers to make use of a brand-new technique for loading ink cartridges. The firm calls it "FastFront," and it allows you just take down a door behind the 100-sheet paper tray to subject the inks. The brand-new technique makes cartridge substitute less complicated, as well as you do not need to raise the scanner lid to replace them. The peripheral two-ink cartridge system inside methods this device isn't really excellent for printing set images because of its limited color output. You'll see in the Performance area of this evaluation that the Pixma MG3220 still served up decent-quality photo images, but it's not their high quality that ought to worry you-- high-frequency photo prints on the "Ideal" quality setup put you in jeopardy of investing more loan in the long term on cartridge refills than on the equipment itself.
The bundle includes a motorist CD with all the installation documents you need to personalize your prints. Within those settings, you can select among frequently made use of layouts like the requirement, organization, paper saving, and also picture printing that adjust the sort of media, paper dimension, and source. Furthermore, the driver software allows you change for borderless printing, dazzling images, grayscale prints, or even hand-operated color strengths by character increments. It also features a pop-up print status monitor that reveals the current job, record name, device owner, standing, as well as a graphical representation of the ink cartridge degrees. Conveniently, this pop-up automatically goes away when the work in the queue is finished printing. However, I choose standing displays that show the web page number and also the progression of print.
Canon PIXMA MG 2220 The copy operates on the printer are reasonably standard for a multifunction: you could make up to 99 copies simultaneously and also quickly readjust the contrast and also zoom of a file from 25 to 400 percent, all directly via the settings on the chauffeur menus. You additionally have several selections in regards to where to send a checked document, such as straight to a COMPUTER as a JPEG/TIFF/BMP, or as a PDF documents, or you could affix it to an email with the alternative to scan as well as transform to message using optical character recognition (Optical Character Recognition). All checked files are placed in your custom-made My Box directory, which presents all checked as well as imported images along with lately saved pictures on the disk drive for future projects.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless, MG3220 Wireless, and MG2220 Photo All-In-One Printers. Canon expands its PIXMA line with three new Photo all-in-one printer, the PIXMA MG4220 Wireless, MG3220 Wireless and MG2220. All three printers are capable of printing, scanning, and copying. They feature a max color resolution of 4800x2400dpi, FastFront for easy changing of ink and paper from the front; and the ability to produce borderless 4×6-inch photos in about 44 seconds. Canon’s three new PIXMA printer all feature My Art for customizing photos through various templates such as collage, greeting cards; Fun Filter Effects for adding Fish-Eye, Miniature and Toy Camera effects to photos; and Full HD Movie Print for produce clear images of frames from videos captured on compatible HD Canon EOS and PowerShot Digital Cameras and VIXIA Camcorders. The MG4220 and MG3220 also add Auto Duplex printing and the former adds a 2.5-inch LCD screen for easy control and image preview, and a memory card slot for printing from SD/SDHC/MMC/Memory Stick cards directly.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless, MG3220 Wireless and MG2220
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color
- Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL),
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper
- Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud
- Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye
- Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Print Features: Standard Copy.
- Software Included: WINDOWS13/MAC14, Pixma mg3022 Printer Driver & Setup Software
- Scan Utility, My Image Garden5, Full HD Movie Print18, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12,
- Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image
- Garden Quick Menu.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK
- PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link1.
Setup Driver Installations For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver:
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop:
- Open Control Panel, then click Uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - WindowsVista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP SP3 or later - OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series canGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
More Knowledge Base Here Download
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer, a wireless router, and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Setting up additional computers
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change
Need additional information or assistance?
Google Cloud Print:
Google Cloud Print allows you to print to your Canon wireless printer whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. You may need to register your Canon wireless printer before using this function.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support Google Cloud Print. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
AirPrint allows users to wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and making for a seamless experience. Both your Apple device and your Canon wireless printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support AirPrint. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
Printing from Email
Print from E-mail allows you to print attachment files easily. You only attach a picture or a document from your computer or smartphone and send the e-mail with the attached file.
Click on the link below for more details.