Canon PIXMA MG3222 Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG3222|
Canon also generously supplies the exact same software utility collection it packages with its pricier versions. If you're looking for an output device to print mostly message, light graphics, as well as the periodic picture image, the Canon Pixma MG3220 is a standout option with a charitable equilibrium of performance and attributes. Layout Establishing the Canon Pixma MG3220 is straightforward regardless of how you opt to link it to a computer, and also the instalment disc provides onscreen directions that assist you with three connection alternatives making use of either 802.11 b/g/n wireless, an Ethernet wire, or a simple USB cable. You can pick Easy Install to get everything, or pick Custom Install for a la carte functions, consisting of Easy-WebPrint EX for managing your online pictures and also My Image Garden, which organizes your images before you print.
Canon maintains the expenses low on the MG3220 by leaving out an LCD display, rather using a simple two-line LCD screen that shows standard information like the number of duplicates you want from the copier. The MG3220's marginal control panel includes single-function switches for picking media sizes, fit-to-page toggle, and also black as well as shade scanning alternatives, yet something to note is that the cabin doesn't rotate up at an angle for variable exposure; you have to look down into it, so you'll intend to position the printer less than eye level for very easy accessibility. Still, in a worst-case situation, you can always reach just the same shortcut features via the virtual alternatives on the motorist. The Canon MG 3220 is likewise one of the first set of Canon picture printers to use a new method for loading ink cartridges.
The business calls it FastFront, and also it lets you merely take down a door behind the 100-sheet paper tray to reveal the inks. The new method makes it easier to replace cartridges, and you do not need to lift up the scanner cover to do it. The marginal two-ink cartridge system inside ways this tool isn't suitable for printing batch images due to its minimal colour result. You'll see in the performance section of this testimonial that the Pixma MG3220 still dished out decent-quality snapshot photos, but it's not their high quality that should worry you-- high-frequency picture prints on the very best quality establishing placed you in danger of spending more cash in the long-term on cartridge refills than on the hardware itself.
The bundle includes a motorist CD with all the instalment data you should tailor your prints. Within those setups, you could pick in between typically used templates like criterion, company, paper conserving, and also photo printing that adjusts the kind of media, paper size, as well as source. Also, the vehicle driver software allows you change for borderless printing, brilliant pictures, grayscale prints, or even manual colour strengths by character increments.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless SetupWPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wifi Setup
We recently purchased a Canon MG3222 that is wi-fi capable, but I use a USB cable for connectivity, so I didn't bother with the wi-fi connection. The printer is working okay, and now I want to setup the wi-fi so my wife can use the printer from her Samsung Galaxy 3 and possibly her Nook Color.
Our machine (see system specs) does not have any wi-fi connection and is CAT5 connected to our Verizon Fios Actiontec MI424WR Rev1 wi-fi router, and it has a WPS button. Both the Galaxy and Nook have wi-fi access to the internet through the Actiontec router. My problem is getting the printer and router to see each other. I follow the instructions in the setup sheet that came with the printer.
- The printer is on.
- Press and hold the Maintenance button until I see the "1" change to a flashing dash line.
- Touch the Fit to a Page button and the dash line changes to three ascending dashes.
- Press and hold the WPS button, the dash lines continue to ascend, but after 45seconds I get an error, "E, 2, 1".
Setting up PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color
- Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL),
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper
- Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud
- Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye
- Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Print Features: Standard Copy.
- Software Included: WINDOWS13/MAC14, Pixma mg3022 Printer Driver & Setup Software
- Scan Utility, My Image Garden5, Full HD Movie Print18, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12,
- Special-Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image
- Garden Quick Menu.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK
- PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link1.
- Features advanced Wi-Fi all-in-One
- copy, print and scan functions
- Features cloud links with PIXMA Google Cloud Print
- Apple AirPrint support and Mobile Printing
- Give Print more with optional XL ink
- Save paper by using the Auto Duplex
- printing photos and documents Quickly
- Using the software of my Garden pictures
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - WindowsVista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP SP3 or later - OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3222 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download, you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
More Knowledge Base Here Download
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer, a wireless router and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Setting up additional computers
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change
Need additional information or assistance?
Google Cloud Print:
Google Cloud Print allows you to print to your Canon wireless printer whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. You may need to register your Canon wireless printer before using this function.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support Google Cloud Print. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
AirPrint allows users to wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and making for a seamless experience. Both your Apple device and your Canon wireless printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support AirPrint. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
Printing from Email
Print from E-mail allows you to print attachment files easily. You only attach a picture or a document from your computer or smartphone and send the e-mail with the attached file.
Click on the link below for more details.