Canon PIXMA MP230 Inkjet Printers Driver Download, Wireless Printing, Manual Installations
|Canon PIXMA MP230 Inkjet Photo Printer|
Canon PIXMA MP230 In operation this is quite a noisy MFP, with the print goings making fairly a loud scratching sound as they pass continuously over the page. The scanner is likewise appreciably louder than many, making a rugged noise as the head is positioned. Inkjets as well as scanners are usually quieter when working from higher quality setups where the heads should move extra gradually, however the MP230 is also loud when printing photos at its best quality setting. We can't remember the last time we evaluated a printer that could not print images without borders, also on 6x4in paper. Canon PIXMA MP230 Stylish Printer and also budget-friendly All-In-One for smart internet as well as paper printing at home. Stylish All-In-One uses premium quality printing, scanning as well as copying. User friendly software lets you take control of your internet printing in addition to organise and print photos.The MP230 is small by MFP requirements and it really feels extremely light, however it looks and feels standard as opposed to economical or horrible.
It's possible to maintain them clean by putting a publication or one more barrier slightly greater than a web page's length from the printer, however if you do not have the desk space you'll have to catch web pages prior to they splash onto the flooring. Print condition monitor SUBTITLE The MP230's print condition monitor is straightforward but useful, just like the printer itself, Fortunately is that nothing else is missing out on. The MP230 makes use of Canon's usual drivers for printing as well as scanning, which indicates that it's easy to produce jobs with normal settings, while more advanced choices aren't too difficult to locate. For such a cheap printer the outcomes went over. On plain paper, text was black and crisp while colours were solid as well as true without significant banding. We were additionally thrilled with the sharp focus as well as accurate colours in scans, although the maximum 600x1,200 dpi optical resolution rules out anything too innovative or thorough. There's Advanced Mode for those that desire it, yet Canon's basic scan interface is clear as well as easy, Low-cost printers often cost a great deal to run, yet with the Canon PIXMA MP230 this is only component real.
At 3.5 p, the black element of printing mixed pages is fairly high, but the 4.9 p colour component isn't really poor, causing an affordable 8.5 p each web page price in general. This isn't really a great MFP for photo prints or scans, however it's perfect if you need an affordable as well as pleasant all-rounder-- as long as you don't require Wi-Fi.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Ink Cartridges
- Standard Ink Cartridges : 2 FINE Cartridges, PG-510 (Black), CL-511 (Colour)
- Optional Ink Cartridges : High yield XL Cartridges, PG-512 (Black), CL-513 (Colour)
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing : A4 Colour Document, Black: 220 pages, Black XL: 401 pages, Colour: 244 pages, Colour XL: 349 pages
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing : 10x15cm photo, Black: 1550* photos, Black XL: 3365* photos
- Colour: 82 photos, Colour XL: 123 photos * Estimated supplemental yield
Canon PIXMA MP230 Specifications
- Main Functions : Print, Copy, Scan
- Other Functions : Quality photos, All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD
- Print Resolution : Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine : Inkjet FINE print head technology, 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100+
- Mono Document Print Speed : ESAT: Approx. 7.0 ipm
- Colour Document Print Speed : ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm
- Photo Print Speed : Bordered 10x15cm : Approx. 40 seconds
- Borderless Printing : Not available
- Two Sided Printing : Manual operation
- Other Print Features : Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate
- Paper Types : Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Maximum Paper Input : Rear Tray: 100 sheets (max)
- Paper Sizes : A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Paper Weight : Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m, Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media)
- Scanner Type : Flatbed, CIS colour scanner
- Scanner Resolution - Optical Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed : Approx. 14 seconds
- Colour Scanning Depth : Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Halftone/Greyscale : Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output
- Compatibility : TWAIN / WIA
- Effective Scanning Width : A4/LTR (216x297mm)
- Text Recognition - OCR : Yes (My Image Garden software)
- Scan Methods & Enhancements : Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail
- Copy Speed Colour Document : sFCOT: Approx. 30 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 1.8 ipm
- Multiple Copy : max. 20 copies
- Copy functions & enhancements : Document copying (colour or mono)
- Display Type & Size : No display
- Interface Type - PC / Mac : Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Weight : Approx. 5.3 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 444 x 329 x 153mm
- Acoustic Noise Levels : Approx. 44.7 dB
- Operating Temperature : 5-35°C
- Operating Humidity : 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Power Source : AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption : Standby: Approx. 0.6 W (scanning lamp off), Off: Approx. 0.4 W, Copying: Approx. 10 W
- All-In-One: Print, copy and scan
- Simple setup and operation
- Fast document & photo printing
- Print more with optional high yield inks
- Easy and efficient web printing
- My Image Garden software
- App for printing Facebook photos
Operating System Support :
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Driver Installations For Windows :
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP230 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Wireless Printing
The Canon Pixma MP230 printer can be shared on the wireless network for all devices connected to the router (access point) and in the same workgroup. The computer on which is installed must be turned on, and knowing the password of the router. We must share the Canon Pixma MP230 printer with the working group, available to other users who can make changes.
- Connect our laptop or other computer to the wireless network and add the same workgroup that has the main computer.
- The next step is to add a shared printer connected to another computer on the same network or working group, will be done in the same way as if the printer were on a wired network.
- We can print when it pleases in this printer must be turned on and without making mistakes main computer.
- The router must be switched to function if you change the password will not work so you should contact the main computer for authorization.