Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless All-In-One Printer Driver Download, ij Network, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
|Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer|
Canon PIXMA MP495 likewise have numerous selections in regards to where you wish to send out a checked document, such as straight to a COMPUTER as a JPEG, TIFF, BMP, or PDF documents, or you could connect it to an e-mail with the alternative to scan as well as convert to message making use of optical character recognition. All scanned data are positioned in your customized "My Box" directory site, which shows all checked and imported images in addition to pictures recently saved on the hard drive for future tasks.
Canon MP 495 prints, scans, as well as copies over a USB 2.0 link by default, yet you could also attach to a computer system wirelessly with the built-in 802.11 b/g print web server inside. The simplest means to do this is by first establishing a wired link, then including cordless access by proxy, as suggested in the basic manual. However, you cannot share the printer over a wired network, as the MP495 lacks an Ethernet port. Literally, the develop retains the rounded edges and also the little impact at a manageable 18 inches vast, 13 inches deep, and 6 inches high, however the MP495 keeps the cost low by leaving the timeless LCD screen we saw on previous models, in favor of a side panel with switches for normal printing features like begin, stop, color vs. black and white, toggling between plain and photo paper sizes, and, certainly, a power button.
The MP 495 Printer has the conventional variety of copy features for a multifunction device: you could make up to 99 duplicates simultaneously and conveniently adjust the contrast and magnifying of a document from 25 percent to 400 percent, all directly through the settings on the LCD menus. The scanner offers you 2 options, allowing you to scan either single images and files or a stack of records using the automatic document feeder. Performance We speed-tested the Pixma MP495 making use of a number of template papers, consisting of a complete page of black text, a graphics web page, a single 4-inch by 6-inch image and also a 10-page Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, and the printer produced slower-than-average results across the board. It drops quickest in shade text speeds and is available in dead last besides 4 of our competitive printers at 4.07 web pages each min (PPM). If you're set on using a printer for high-volume records, anticipate waiting longer compared to the standard for your task to launch from the MP495.
The printer has a motorist setup CD that lets you pick between typically used design templates like the requirement, business, paper saving, as well as photo printing that readjust the kind of media, paper size, and also the resource. In addition, the chauffeur supplies you with modifications for borderless printing, dazzling images, grayscale prints, or even manual shade intensities by numeral increments. It additionally features a pop-up print standing monitor that reveals the current work, document name, gadget owner, condition, as well as a visual representation of the ink cartridge levels. Conveniently, this pop-up instantly disappears as soon as the work in line is ended up printing. Design The Canon Pixma MP495 is part of Canon's newest round of consumer-level all-in-one printers and also obtains an updated look that's both visually sensational as well as functional at the same time. Unlike in 2015's silver-and-black color pattern, the new schedule showcases a glossy black finish that wards off fingerprints and provides the printer an executive air.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Connection Setup
Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MP495 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MP495, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MP495 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
WPS Connection Method - Before we start, there are some conditions that must be met in order to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available. Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the LED (Light Emitting Diode) is lit as shown in the illustration below.
- Press and hold the [Maintenance] button (A) on the printer for approximately 5 seconds.
- Make sure that the LED ﬂashes as shown in the illustration below.
- Press the [Fit to Page] button (A).
- Make sure that the LED ﬂashes as shown in the illustration above, then press the [WPS] button on your access point within 2 minutes. For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual. The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will ﬂash while searching for, or connect to the access point.
- When the wireless connection is complete, the LED lights up for about 3 seconds, then changes to "1" as shown in the illustration below. Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer is also lit. If any of the following error codes are displayed on the LED (alternately flashing between the letter “E” and then a “Number” followed by another “Number”), please press the [Black] or [Colour] button to dismiss the error, and then repeat steps 1 and 2.
Specific error details:Error E, 2, 1.
This error appears when wireless connection setup was not completed within 2 minutes after pressing the WPS button.
Is the access point turned on? If the access point is already turned on, turn it off, and then turn it back on.Error E, 2, 3.
This error appears when multiple WPS access points are detected. Please wait for a while, then conﬁgure WPS settings again.
If you have more than one access point, press the [WPS] button on only one access point.
Network Settings Confirmation
To confirm that your printer is successfully connected to your wireless network, you can print out the network settings of your printer:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press the [Maintenance] button (A) repeatedly until the LED displays
- Press the [Colour] button or the [Black] button.
When referring to the printout, check that the “Link Status” indicates “Active” and that the SSID - Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.
This Concludes the WPS Setup Procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP495.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP495 General
Canon PIXMA MP495 technology offers other LEDs with 7-segment LEDs, Auto Sheet Feeder with features dual Color Gamut processing technology and the Output paper tray can open up. Operating system compatibility with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6. x 11. also use high quality more akin bring convenience for you and comfort together in one device the printer. Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless LAN using the standard interface [IEEE 802.11 b/g/n]. Dimensions [W x H x D] 17.8 W x 6.0 H x 13.2 D printer device about the heavy burden of up to 12.2 kg, a limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 39 seconds, ESAT Black: Approx. 9.2 ipm, ESAT Color: Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Black:320, Color: 2,048, Total: 2,368
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing Calendar Print, Document Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copier : Copy Speed (up to): FCOT Color: Approx. 26 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Feature: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy, Face Brightener / Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- General Other Features: Wi-Fi Lamp, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g, also compatible with IEEE802.11n), Bluetooth v2.0, (Optional), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included)
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MP560 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only), MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.9 W x 14.5 D x 6.3 H
- Weight: 17.8 lbs
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Printer Driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MP495 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation, and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Confirm Connection Status
- Press the HOME* button (A), select settings using the Easy-Scroll Wheel (B), and then press the OK button.
- *HOME button location varies depending on the model. ( IMPORTANT: Confirm connection status after installing the machine in the target location. )
- Select Device settings, and then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, and then press the OK button.
- Select Confirm LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN setting list, then press the OK button.
- Make sure that Connection is set to Active, and then press the HOME button.
- It may take a while before the connection is complete. In this case, press the Back* button (C) and wait for about a minute, then display the Wireless LAN setting list screen again.*Back button location varies depending on the model. (*Back button location varies depending on the model.)
If the communication status does not improve, make sure of the following.
The machine and network device are turned on.
There is no obstacle between the machine and access point, and wireless communication is possible.
There is no microwave, refrigerator or any other object that may cause radio interference nearby.
Setup Installing the PIXMA MP495 Driver For Mac OS:
- Double-click the Setup icon.
- If the following message appears, click Open.
- Enter your administrator name and password, then Click OK.
- If you do not know your administrator name or password, click Help, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the place of residence. Click Next.
- Click Easy Install and then Click Install.
- Select Use the printer on the network, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement screen carefully and click Yes.
- When the Printer Detection screen appears, click Next. ( IMPORTANT: If the Printer Detection screen is not displayed, the connection method is not correctly selected in Step Seven. Follow on-screen instructions and proceed with the installation. Click Exit on the installation complete screen, then start again from step 1 and be sure to select Use the printer on network in step 7. )
- On the Canon IJ Network Tool screen, select MPxxx series in Printers, then click Next. ('xxx' refers to printer model number). (NOTE: If the machine is not detected, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting. Make sure there is no problem, then click Update.)
- Confirm the measurement results, then click Finish.