Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless All-in-One Printer Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations, IJ Network
|Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer|
Canon Pixma MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer with a reduced paper capacity, no Ethernet connector, as well as fairly slow rate-- it supplies even more compared to you would most likely expect for the price. The limitations make it most suitable for a home office for light-duty printing, while the capacities make it an impressively good selection for that duty. It could additionally fit nicely in the dual role of home and home-office printer, thanks to high-quality photo result and also WiFi support that makes it easy to share. The 100-page paper capacity is the main concern that restricts the printer to light-duty use and makes it most proper for an office. Print more than around 20 web pages each day-- consisting of copies and also inbound faxes-- and you'll find yourself needing to refill paper usually sufficient so that it might become a chore. I set up the printer on a system running Windows Vista. The inning by Canon, it also features a complete set of drivers and also software for Windows 7, XP, 2000, and MAC OS X 10.4.11 through 10.6. There are no additional drivers readily available from Canon's Internet site.
Output Top quality Whatever the MX340 loses on speed, it conveniently makes up for in result high quality, with better-than-par text for an inkjet MFP, regular graphics, and top-tier photo top quality. The printer could also scan to (yet not print from) a USB memory trick, which can be a welcome convenience. One other potentially helpful touch is that you could set it to save faxes to memory, and after that by hand move the faxes to a USB key as PDF files to read on screen before you choose whether to print them. Sadly, however, if the printer loses power, you'll lose all the faxes you have not yet relocated to a USB secret, so although this is an ostensibly eye-catching attribute, maybe unsafe to utilize if you can not manage to lose fax you typically aren't aware of. On our text tests, the majority of the fonts certified as both highly readable and well developed at 5 factors, with some passing both thresholds at 4 points. The only typefaces that needed greater than 6 points to pass both tests were extremely stylized typefaces with thick strokes-- the kind of font that you're not most likely to utilize at small dimensions.
As you would certainly expect from an inkjet, the text did not have the crisp, tidy edges typical of a laser, as well as it could smear if it splashes, so it's not ideal for, say, a resume or high-quality desktop publishing. Nonetheless, it's more than sufficient for anything except that. Configuration and also Rate Setting up the MX340 for printing over a USB wire is reasonably common for an inkjet MFP. First, find a spot for the 11- by 20.6- by 18.2-inch (HWD) printer, eliminate the packaging products, and also connect the supplied telephone cord. Then attach the power cable, mount both ink cartridges (one black and also one tricolour), load paper, run the automated instalment program from disc, and also plug in the supplied USB cable when the instalment program tells you to. Various other Issues Canon's one-year service warranty for the MX340 counts as a little plus. Canon states that if it can not fix trouble by phone, it will deliver a substitute printer along with a prepaid return delivery label, with Canon grabbing the delivery prices in both directions.
The high cost per mono page will not matter if you don't print much, yet in addition to the reasonably slow rate, it's simply sufficient to maintain the MX 340 from being an Editors' Option. If you don't mind the cost per page or the slow-moving speed, nonetheless, it's or else an extremely attractive printer, with an equilibrium of office-centric attributes, WiFi for simple sharing, as well as high-quality Enhancing its suitability for an office, the MX340 supplies some features that make it an excellent choice for house usage as well. It does not have sd card ports. However, it could print directly from PictBridge cameras. It includes menu commands to print numerous types, including lined notebook paper and also chart paper ideal for the institution as well as blank forms for once a week and monthly timetables.
Canon Pixma MX340 Specifications
- Printer, scanner, copier, fax
- 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution
- Quoted print speed B=8.7ppm C=5ppm
- Actual print speed B=9.5ppm C=3.5ppm
- 1200 x 2400dpi scanner resolution
- USB 2.0
- 100-sheet input tray + 30-sheet ADF
- LCD text display
- cartridge cost B= £17 C=£19
- print yield (pages) B=600 C=400 458 x 385 x 200mm (wth)
Canon PIXMA MX340 Compatible Inks
- PGI-5/CLI-8 Combo
- CLI-8 3
- PGI-5BK Twin
- CLI-8M Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-8C Cyan Ink Tank
- PGI-5BK Black Ink Tank
- CLI-8BK Black Ink Tank
- CLI-8Y Yellow Ink Tank
PIXMA MX340 benefits:
- Compact and stylish printer all-in-one with ADF
- Print Save using XL cartridges good
- Superior technology with the good print cartridge and up to 4800dpi
- Fully integrated to the 30-page ADF to quickly copy, scan, or fax
- A4 print speed (ISO ESAT) up to 8.8 ipm mono/5.0 and ipm colour
- A4 colour Copy speed (ISO sFCOT) up to 15 seconds
- Create PDF files; can take the text from a PDF or JPEG files using My Image Garden
- Dropbox cloud service or Scan to Evernote
- Smart web printing by using the Easy-WebPrint EX.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - WindowsVista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP SP2 or later - OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MX340 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download, you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Printer not responding (Wireless LAN) MX340
- When attempting to print in a wireless LAN environment, message Printer not responding may appear. There are several possible causes for this message.
- Refer to the following list of recommendations then click on the link to open the article and resolve your issue.
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection. Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- The access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating. Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points. If an incorrect access point were inadvertently selected, you would be able to select the correct one. Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon MX340 Wireless Setup Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN setup button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- The airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted, and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Connection
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The Network Connection Canon PIXMA MX340
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected by security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.