Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations, ij Netwok
|Canon Pixma MX452 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer|
The Canon PIXMA MX452 lacks an Ethernet adapter, but uses Wi-Fi, so you could share the printer on a network. With the exception of the double role of residence and home-office printer, however, it's best limited to strictly personal use as a result of the very same limited paper handling as the Sibling printer, with a 100-sheet tray, no duplexer, and no upgrade alternatives. Also, worth reference is that the MX452 supports AirPrint. However, you can not link straight to utilize AirPrint. Both the printer and your phone or tablet computer need to attach with a Wi-Fi gain access to point on your network. Configuration, Rate, as well as Outcome Quality Establishing the MX452, was common fare. For my examinations, I attached it to a Windows Vista system making use of a USB cable. Rate, however, turned out to be a little slow-moving. I timed the printer on our service applications suite (making use of QualityLogic's hardware and software for timing) at a reliable 2.1 web pages each min (ppm). The good news is that the Canon PIXMA MX452 Printer ratings far better on result quality compared to speed. Text quality in my examinations was far better than the vast majority of inkjet MFPs could manage, which makes it adequate for most business functions.
Video output was par for an inkjet MFP, making it good enough for any type of interior business require up to and also consisting of PowerPoint handouts and the like. Relying on exactly how vital an eye you have, you might take into consideration the graphics sufficient for result going to an important customer or customer. Pictures qualified as par top quality likewise, however just barely. That equates to real picture high quality, however about a suit for the worst you would get out of drugstore prints. In a lot of methods, the Canon Pixma MX452 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer is a qualified individual MFP that can go toe-to-toe with the Sibling MFC-J430w. Its one shortcoming is its rate, that makes the Bro printer the far better option for most workplaces. On the other hand, the Canon printer uses somewhat far better graphics outcome and also at least one noteworthy comfort that the MFC-J430w does not have, particularly, the ability to scan to a USB memory trick. If that's more crucial to you than speed, the MX452 may be the better fit. It's absolutely an affordable choice all the same.
Canon PIXMA MX 452 Vehicle driver Download and install, PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Image all-in-one supplies extraordinary outcomes with premium high quality, adaptability as well as the benefit to your home office. This begins with a built-in Wi-Fi to execute scanning and also printing nearly anywhere around your home straight from the computer system and suitable gadgets HP likewise consists of AirPrint function, which could allow you to wirelessly print directly from Your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device. Integrated as well as 30-sheet Automatic Record Feeder (ADF) speed up copying and Faxing capacities are fantastic, while the FastFront system to earn modifications to the paper as well as ink is convenient and easy. With Easy-WebPrint EX you can easily integrate and collecting, some web pages to print your very own format.
Canon Pixma MX452 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color
- Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Wireless
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 2
- Number of Ink Colors: 4
- Direct Printing from Cameras: No
- LCD Preview Screen: No
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 14"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier, Fax
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 100 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Manual with guidance
- Duplexing Scans: No
- Cost Per Page (Mono): 6.3 cents
- Cost Per Page (Color): 13.8 cents
- Claimed lifetime for photos - dark storage: 100 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - framed behind glass: 30 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - exposed: 10 years
- Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes
- Tech Support: Phone and web support; 1-year warranty with instant exchange.
- Business Applications - DEFAULT SETTINGS - Adobe Acrobat 8 - 4 pages, text and photos (landscape): 1:50 (min:sec)
- Business Applications - DEFAULT SETTINGS - Microsoft Excel 2003 - 1 page, table A (with grid): 0:18 (min:sec)
- Business Applications - DEFAULT SETTINGS - Microsoft Excel 2003 - 1 page, graph: 0:35 (min:sec)
- Business Applications - DEFAULT SETTINGS - Microsoft Excel 2003 - 3 pages, charts and graphs: 1:47 (min:sec)
- Business Applications - DEFAULT SETTINGS - Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 - 4 full-page slides: 2:06 (min:sec)
- Business Applications - DEFAULT SETTINGS - Microsoft Word 2003 - 2 pages, text: 0:25 (min:sec)
- Business Applications - DEFAULT SETTINGS - Total output time : 7:01 (min:sec)
- Business Applications - DEFAULT SETTINGS - Effective PPM (pages per minute): 2.1
- Photos - HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS - Adobe Photoshop 7 - Average output time per print: 4" x 6" prints : 2:09 (min:sec)
PIXMA MX452 Printer is not Responding
When attempting to print in a wireless LAN environment, message Printer not responding may appear. There are several possible causes for this message. Refer to the following list of recommendations then click on the link to open the article and resolve your issue.
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection. Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- The access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating. Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points. If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one. Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Once Complete, Please Follow These Steps:
- On the Start Menu Screen again, place the cursor in the upper right-hand corner to expose the Charms Menu.
- Click on Search.
- Type RUN. Click on APPS and then click on RUN in the Search Results on the left-hand side.
- Click Browse. In the Browse window, click on "Computer".
- Double click the CANON_IJ CDROM.
- Double click the folder named WIN.
- Double click the folder named Driver.
- Double click the folder named LAN.
- Double click the file named CNMNPU.exe
- In the Run, box clicks ok.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall.
- Once complete, restart the computer.
Please Follow These Steps to Download The Necessary Files to Begin Installation:
- Type PIXMA MX452 in the "Enter Your Model Name" box and click GO.
- On the Support page for your unit, click the 'Drivers & Software' link in the middle of the page.
- Under Recommended for You, please click on the MX452 series Mini Master Setup.
- If you agree, please select the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".
- Click on the Download button.
- A File Download box should appear at the bottom of your web browser. Click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open the Downloads folder.
To Install The Unit for Use Over Your Network Wirelessly, Please Follow These Steps When The Computer Restarts:
- Press the <Setup> button on your PIXMA MX452.
- Use the left or right button to select Device Settings and press <OK>.
- Use the left or right button to select LAN Settings and press <OK>.
- Use the left or right button to select Wireless LAN Setup and press <OK>.
- Enter your WEP key and press <OK>. Please verify the WEP, as it is case sensitive and if entered incorrectly, will cause the printer and router to not communicate. To switch between letters and numbers, press the * key.
- Press <OK> on the confirmation screen. The PIXMA MX452 will search for the access point.
- When found, press <OK> on the Connected to the access point screen.
- Back on your computer, double click [mast-win-mx430-1_1-ucd.exe] to begin installation of the drivers.
- Follow the prompts and installation will complete.
Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless Setup
On 2-5 Printer Setup, press the left or right arrow to select Wireless LAN setup and then press the OK button. The Wi-Fi light will light up blue. IMPORTANT: When Wi-Fi is first enabled on the printer, it will automatically search for a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) access point.
Connecting Canon MX452 printer to the wireless network. I am thinking of getting a Canon MX7420 multifunction printer and set it up on my wireless home network. The printer is 'network ready', but doesn't have wireless capability. It will be in a different room from my router.
Here Easy to Follow Instructions:
- First, you need to do is to put the driver CD in the type series Canon PIXMA MX452 printer into your computer or laptop.
- You can find the CD driver on the package box that you get when you buy a printer.
- If you lose your driver CD of her, do not panic because you can easily look it up on the web and free to download the drivers, because it is more specific Canon PIXMA MX452 printers in Canon's official website.
- The next thing is after that then last, you need to run the setup file from the driver CD. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you've put the driver CD in your laptop or computer.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose, This is to select the settings for wireless or USB settings on your printer.
- You also know that you have to select the wireless settings because it is for what you want out of this printer.
- So, therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- And a new screen will pop up that will tell you to turn on the printer before you finally can process you want to do.
- Furthermore, another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection settings.
- For the first option is WPS and the second is a cableless arrangement. You just need to choose the second option on the Setup cableless earlier.
- If you use Windows XP, you just need to choose another Setup located in the lowest part of your laptop or computer screen.
- Once you have selected Setup cableless, please hold the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks twice.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will flash faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do all that, you just need to select the area where you purchased the printer.
- There are a few choices that you can choose the area and you will need to select the correct one based on where you are.
- Furthermore, the same thing applied when you choose the country later on after you select the region where you purchased the printer.
- The next thing that needs to be done when everything is done, you just have to accept the terms and agreements.
- Then the wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be completed.
- Things you need to do when the entire installation process is complete, then you can use the wireless features on your Canon PIXMA MX452 printer.
Canon PIXMA MX452 Compatible Inks
- PGI-5/CLI-8 Combo
- CLI-8 3
- PGI-5BK Twin
- CLI-8M Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-8C Cyan Ink Tank
- PGI-5BK Black Ink Tank
- CLI-8BK Black Ink Tank
- CLI-8Y Yellow Ink Tank
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX452 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Setup Driver Installations for Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for PIXMA MX452 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print scan test
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Setup Installations Instructions
How to Connect Canon MX452 to Wireless Network
Insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
- Connecting to the Wireless Network
- Click Connect to the network on the Printer screen
- Continue to follow instructions until the Setup Procedure Selection screen appears. This is shown below:
- The printer automatically searches for access points that support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*.
- *Unless you are absolutely sure your access point supports WPS and you are familiar with activating this on your access point, press the Stop button on the printer’s operation panel and click on Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen (screenshot shown below)*.
- If the Push Button Method is not shown on the printer’s operation panel(when no WPS access points have been detected), select Standard setup on the printer's operation panel, then click Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen
- If you selected the Push Button Method, follow any remaining instructions to complete setup. Skip ahead to instruction
- If you selected Other Methods, please continue to the next page for important information
- The printer Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless automatically searches for access points that support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*.
- *Unless you are absolutely sure your access point supports WPS and you are familiar with activating this on your access point, press the Stop button on the printer’s operation panel and click on Other Methods on the Wireless Printer Setup Procedure Selection screen (screenshot shown below)*.
- If the Push Button Method is not shown on the printer’s operation panel(when no WPS access points have been detected), select Standard
- setup on the printer's operation panel, then click Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen
- If you selected the Push Button Method, follow any remaining instructions to complete setup. Skip ahead to instructions
- If you selected Other Methods, please continue to the next page for important information
- If you don't know your Access Point / Router name or SSID*, or the Passphrase or Network key for your wireless network, you can find this information during Standard setup using the Setup CD-ROM or the downloaded files (Mini Master Setup or Master Setup).*
- The terms 'SSID' and 'AccessPoint/ Router' refer to a name used to identify the specific Access Point or Router. "Passphrase' and 'Network
- Key' refer to a password required to prevent unauthorized access to communication.
- Look for the Confirm the access point name or the Confirm the network key (automatic display) buttons during the setup procedure.
- Clicking either of these buttons will give the needed information. See example below of the Wireless Lan Setup Information window. (appearance varies depending on Operating System). Use the provided information when selecting the Access Point / Router and for entering the Network Key
- Clicking either of these buttons will give the needed information. See example below of the Wireless Lan Setup Information window. (appearance varies depending on Operating System). Use the provided information when selecting the Access Point / Router and for entering the Network Key.
- Network setup is complete. Continue to follow any remaining On-screen instructions to install the software. On the Software Installation List screen, select any software to be installed. MP Drivers is required for the printer to be able to print and scan and cannot be de-selected. My Image Garden and Quick Menu are highly recommended to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
Canon MX452 Wireless Setup Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN set up button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- Airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPE-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Canon PIXMA MX452 Cleaning the Print Heads from Your Computer
The print head cleaning function allows you to clear up clogged print head nozzle. Perform print head cleaning if printing is faint or a specific color fails to print, even though there is enough ink.
The procedure for cleaning the print head is as follows:
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Click Cleaning on the Maintenance tab, When the Print Head Cleaning dialog box opens, select the ink group for which cleaning is to be performed.
- Click Initial Check Items to display the items you need to check before performing cleaning.
- Execute cleaning, Make sure that the machine is on and then click Execute.
- Print head cleaning starts. ( Do not close the paper output tray until the cleaning is complete. )
- Complete cleaning, The Nozzle Check dialog box opens after the confirmation message.
- Check the results, To check whether the print quality has improved, click Print Check Pattern. To cancel the check process, click Cancel., If cleaning the head once does not resolve the print head problem, clean it once more. ( Cleaning consumes a small amount of ink.
- Cleaning the print head frequently will rapidly deplete your printer's ink supply. Consequently, perform cleaning only when necessary. )