Canon Pixma MG4220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
|Canon Pixma MG4220 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer|
Setup as well as Speed For my evaluations, I connected the MG4220 by USB wire to a system running Windows View. The arrangement was common cost, with one aggravating exception. Most inkjets include a printhead placement action, either as an automatic action in the setup program or with instructions in a Flying start guide. The Canon PIXMA MG4220 simply reveals a message recommending that you align the printheads in addition to stating that the instructions are in the Client Introduction. A lot less innovative customers are likely to be dissuaded by this. A lot extra experienced consumers are most likely to avoid the Person Guide, in addition, to going straight to the chauffeur menus, where they'll uncover a hand-operated positioning therapy. Nonetheless, there's, in addition, a much simpler, semi-automated procedure concealed in the printer's control panel menus. Installment would be a great deal much easier for both teams if the Quick Begin overview or onscreen message supplied the actions for the second options.
Premium, and also Other Concerns Fortunately for the MG 4220 is that its output quality primarily offsets any type of kind of lacks in speed, many thanks mostly to the above-par message. The text does not supply the kind of crisp clean sides I would certainly want for, claim a return to, nevertheless it can match lots of lasers for basic readability at a selection of font styles and font measurements. It's definitely adequate for any business user. The one potential concern is that it smudges if it sprays. Video clip quality goes to the luxury of the tight variety where most inkjets drop. It's quickly adequate for any kind of internal company usage, consisting of PowerPoint handouts. Relying on how much of a perfectionist you are, you might consider it suitable for an outcome that's posting most likely to a vital customer or client. Rather abnormally for a printer that's meant to be concentrated on home use, the picture high quality is less remarkable than either graphics or message top quality. It drops at the lowered end of par for an inkjet, or around the reduced end of just what you would certainly expect if you most likely to a local drugstore for prints.
One last feature worth referral is support for mobile printing, consisting of AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Print. To utilize any one of the mobile printing qualities, however, you should attach the printer to a network, which suggests utilizing Wi-Fi, thinking about that the printer does not utilize Ethernet. The saving grace for this printer, and precisely just what makes it worth considering, is the total above-par outcome, with a certain focus on message quality. The HP 5520 offers a better rate at the same price, in addition to the Kodak ESP 3.2 deals somewhat far much better rate and the majority of the same features at a reduced cost. But additionally, for a home office where message premium quality is a vital consideration, the Canon Pixma MG4220 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-in-One could conveniently be the greatest fit.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to) : 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm, Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles Colour: 1152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1792
- Picoliter Size (colour) : 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes : 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10," Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features : AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to) : FCOT(Colour) Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode15, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Colour Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size : 8.5" x 11.7"
- Media Card Support: SD card, SDHC Card, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus, miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, RS-MMC, MMC mobile, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro
- Other Features: 2.5" LCD, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.79
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG4220 Printer Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX18, My Image Garden, Quick Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H) : 17.7"W x 12.0"D x 6.0"H
- Weight: 12.4 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support
PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG4220 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG4220 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG4220, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG4220 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Installing a new device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you're attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found to highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok to reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps, you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Upgrading drivers for pre-existing device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager locate the device you wish to update the drivers for.
- Right-click the device and click Properties.
- In the Properties window click the Driver tab.
- Click the Update Driver button.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard point Windows to the location of the updated drivers on your hard drive
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Install through the .inf file
- Finally, if the above recommendations do not work the installation instructions for drivers and hardware devices are always contained in a .inf file that is located within the drivers.
- Locate the .inf for your version of Windows, right-click that file and choose the option for install. Note this is a very raw form of installing drivers and it is important that you make sure you're installing the correct .inf file and not a .inf file for another device or for a different version of Windows. Additional information and tips about locating the drivers were explained earlier in the general driver tips section.
- Once you have right-clicked and installed the driver, reboot the computer.
- One of the above three recommendations should have installed or updated the drivers successfully onto the computer. If you're still having difficulties getting the device to install it's possible you're not encountering a hardware issue and not an issue with the drivers. Refer to the troubleshooting steps for your hardware device for additional help and information.
- Features advanced Wi-Fi all-in-One
- copy, print and scan functions
- Features cloud links with PIXMA Google Cloud Print
- Apple AirPrint support and Mobile Printing
- Give Print more with optional XL ink
- Save paper by using the Auto Duplex
- printing photos and documents Quickly
- Using the software of my Garden pictures
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation, and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Canon MG4220 Wireless Setup Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN setup button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- The airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.