Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5320|
The Canon PIXMA MG5320 can print, copy, and scan. It can scan as an accessory to an email; to a PC; to a USB thumb drive, or to a flash memory card. It makes use of 5 ink containers, including a pigment black. Among the MG5320's toughness is that it could print directly from a range of media resources, using its tilt-up 3.0-inch LCD screen to sneak peek photos. It has a port for a USB thumb drive or PictBridge-enabled electronic camera, and also its card visitor sustains several layouts in the SD as well as Memory Stick households. The MG5320 is a handsome maker, glossy black with rounded corners, gauging 8.9 by 21.4 by 18.9 inches (HWD) and considers 18.3 extra pounds. It has both a 150-sheet primary paper tray and also a 150-sheet multi-purpose tray for a 300-sheet total paper ability, as well as a built-in automatic duplexer. The MG5320 supplies both USB as well as WiFi connection; I evaluated it over a USB link with a COMPUTER running Windows Vista. This design consists of a new feature in Canon's repertoire: the capacity to print on optical discs, or on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray situations.
The printer comes with a disc tray, and a program in the software collection lets you establish the message and pictures, as well as uses a choice of layout themes. A brand-new enhancement to Canon's software collection is a set of software-based picture filters that could present a fisheye, toy camera, soft focus, or blurred background impact. The Full HD Movie Print program has been upgraded, with enhancements including the capacity to print a combo picture from a series of structures to capture motion. This MFP likewise gives accessibility to Pixma Cloud Web link, which allows you print photos from online photo albums Canon Image Gateway and also Picasa along with themes including seasonal fixed as well as schedules, all without a computer. Print Rate and Outcome High quality, The Canon Pixma MG 5320 printed out the most up to date variation of our service applications collection (as timed by QualityLogic's hardware and software at a speed of 3.0 efficient web pages each min (ppm), a common speed for an inkjet MFP in its rate range.
Text top quality was ordinary for an inkjet MFP, sufficient for most any kind of use other than those needing very small fonts. Graphics quality was slightly crappy. One concern that I stumbled upon is that graphics had the tendency to smudge if dealt with right after printing. Colours appeared plain in several illustrations. The MG5320 did even worse compared to typical in printing out extremely slim white and coloured lines (a complicated proposition for many any printer). Light graininess (dithering) appeared in some pictures. Graphics were good enough for internal organization usage, as well as perhaps for PowerPoint handouts if you beware about seeing to it that thin lines reveal. Photo prints were above standard, with most prints masquerading real photo quality. A monochrome image showed a minor colour, and also there was some posterization (abrupt changes in illumination where they ought to be steady).
Various other Concerns, Canon's claimed expense per published web page for the MG5320 is 5.2 cents per monochrome page and also 13.4 cents each shade page, which are fairly high. For example, HP declares 4.2 cents each monochrome as well as 11.4 cents each shade web page for the Photosmart And also, while Kodak-- which touts its low ink expenses as a key attraction-- asserts 3.7 cents per monochrome as well as 11.2 cents per share page for 2170. A cent or two distinction each page might not look like much, yet they promptly accumulate, especially if you require the printer to do greater than light obligation. The Canon PIXMA MG5320 has a lot going for it as a house (or dual function, for residence as well as an office) MFP-- very good picture quality, the capability to print from multiple sources and also to hold more than one sort of paper at a time. The HP Photosmart And also is likewise worth thinking about as an MFP mostly for home usage. It prints superb photos also, has a touchscreen, and also adds HP's ePrint as well as Web app capacities. The MG5320's duty as an office MFP is much more suspect than as a residence printer.
Although it has sufficient paper capability and also prints a great message, it lacks fax capability, verified slower in our business printing examinations than the Editors' Option Epson Stylus pen NX625, has a reasonably high price each printed page, and it lacks an Ethernet port.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Colour or Monochrome: 1-pass colour
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Wireless
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, MiniSD Card, Secure Digital High Capacity
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 2400 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 300 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Automatic
- Duplexing Scans: Manual duplex (software automatically interfiles pages)
- Claimed lifetime for photos - dark storage: 300 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - framed behind glass: 30 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - exposed: 20 years
- Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes
- Tech Support: Online and phone support available; 1 Year Warranty with Instant Exchange.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG5320 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG5320 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG5320, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG5320 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 WPS Button
If you have a WLAN access point/router that supports WPS, you can easily connect your Canon wireless printer to your home network. Follow the instructions below to set up your connection to the wireless LAN using WPS. Use the or button to select Device settings, then press the OK button.
Setting up PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Installing a new device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you're attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found to highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok to reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps, you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Upgrading drivers for pre-existing device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager locate the device you wish to update the drivers for.
- Right-click the device and click Properties.
- In the Properties window click the Driver tab.
- Click the Update Driver button.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard point Windows to the location of the updated drivers on your hard drive
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Install through the .inf file
- Finally, if the above recommendations do not work the installation instructions for drivers and hardware devices are always contained in a .inf file that is located within the drivers.
- Locate the .inf for your version of Windows, right-click that file and choose the option for install. Note this is a very raw form of installing drivers and it is important that you make sure you're installing the correct .inf file and not a .inf file for another device or for a different version of Windows. Additional information and tips about locating the drivers were explained earlier in the general driver tips section.
- Once you have right-clicked and installed the driver, reboot the computer.
- One of the above three recommendations should have installed or updated the drivers successfully onto the computer. If you're still having difficulties getting the device to install it's possible you're not encountering a hardware issue and not an issue with the drivers. Refer to the troubleshooting steps for your hardware device for additional help and information.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN setup button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- The airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
- Features advanced Wi-Fi all-in-One
- copy, print and scan functions
- Features cloud links with PIXMA Google Cloud Print
- Apple AirPrint support and Mobile Printing
- Give Print more with optional XL ink
- Save paper by using the Auto Duplex
- printing photos and documents Quickly
- Using the software of my Garden pictures
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver Ver. 7.40.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.