Canon PIXMA MX715 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX715|
The maker takes on Canon's traditional jewellery box layout, with the scanner established into a deeply bevelled border, which likewise contains the control panel along its front face. The high-gloss black top turns over to become the feed tray for the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), yet leaves the equipment looking cool when not being used. The control panel uses Canon's brilliant 16-key control pad, which functions as both a fax number pad and also a menu navigating collection, depending on the setting chosen from the four huge tricks to the left of its 62mm LCD show. Smartly, the buttons illuminate with different tales relying on the present usage. At the far appropriate are Beginning and also Quit switches for a scan and also copy tasks. Canon makes two identical varieties of inkjet all-in-ones, intended for the photo lover and also SOHO service markets. The Canon PIXMA MX715 rests in the direction of the top end of the secondly of these arrays but has helpful photo facilities, as well. The most significant new feature of the machine is its duplex scanner, which suggests it can scan and also copy a web page printed on both sides, in one procedure. That's not the same as one pass, as the paper is automatically fed with the scanner twice, in the same way, the equipment feeds paper when doing a duplex print.
The front cover folds down to end up being the output tray and also has a smaller sized size compared to the majority of makers which utilize this technique, as the print heads-- with their 5 coloured inks, including color in addition to pigmented black-- are placed more to the back of the Canon PIXMA MX715. Paper feeds either from a 150-sheet cassette which slides in from the front or from a pull-up 150-sheet feed tray at the back. You can fill both ordinary and also photo papers at the same time, though it's occasionally challenging to force the equipment to utilize a specific source for a certain task. The 5 ink cartridges clip conveniently right into the head provider as well as the supplied software installs easily. Along with USB as well as Ethernet outlets at the back, the device sustains cordless and includes WPS arrangement which links to a wireless router with a number of button pushes. Canon rates the PIXMA MX 715 at a healthy 12.5 ppm for black print and also 9.3 ppm for colour. While we got somewhere near to this - 10.2 ppm - when printing our longer, 20-page record, more regular five-page records are most likely to provide in between 8ppm and also 9ppm. We measured little difference in speed in between regular and rate top priority print settings.
Printing our five-page black message as well as colour graphics test offered a speed a lot slower compared to the rated 9.3 ppm, and also we didn't see more than 3.3 ppm. Printing duplex also reduced the equipment substantially, so that our 20-side paper took 5:46, a rate of simply 3.5 sides per min. Duplicates weren't particularly quick, either, with a single colour page from the flatbed taking 39s as well as a five-page black text copy from the ADF coming in at 1:02. Photo prints, nonetheless, were much faster. 15 x 10cm prints from a PC, an SD card or a PictBridge video camera were done in the range of 32s to 35s while direct print from a Samsung Galaxy Mini Android mobile phone took the 40s. Print top quality of black message dealt with just what looked like a darkness to the personalities, which implied they weren't as sharp as we generally see from Canon printers. This occurred on numerous various printouts and had not been constantly on the same side of the personalities. Colour graphics reproduced well, giving intense, attractive colours and also the colour copy was close to identical from the ordinary paper original.
Pictures were just as good as anything we have actually seen from a Canon, currently basically the top of its course. There's only one capability of cartridge offered for this maker and getting them from the least expensive resource we might discover gives an ISO cost each black page of 3.5 p, with 9.9 p for ISO colour. We have actually seen other makers in this course better both these page prices, though they still defeated most numbers for budget colour lasers. The decision, The Canon PIXMA MX715 is an excellent all-round all-in-one printer, which can turn its heads to both office and picture prints. It's reasonably quick, has actually the included advantage of a duplex scanner, as well as can take care of mobile prints from a variety of sources. Simple paper print quality isn't quite as remarkable as we've seen from various other Canons, yet this could have been a problem with our certain sample.
Canon PIXMA MX715 Wireless Setup Connection
Connecting Canon MX715 printer to the wireless network. I am thinking of getting a Canon MX715 multifunction printer and set it up on my wireless home network. The printer is 'network ready', but doesn't have wireless capability. It will be in a different room from my router.
Simply insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
Here Easy to Follow Instructions:
- First, you need to do is to put the driver CD of the type series Canon PIXMA MX715 printer into your computer or laptop.
- You can find the CD driver on the package box that you get when you buy a printer.
- If you lose your driver CD of her, do not panic because you can easily look it up on the web and free to download the drivers, because it is more specific Canon PIXMA printers in Canon's official website.
- The next thing is after that then last, you need to run the setup file from the driver CD. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you've put the driver CD in your laptop or computer.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose, This is to select the settings for wireless or USB settings on your printer.
- You also know that you have to select the wireless settings because it is for what you want out of this printer.
- So, therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- And a new screen will pop up that will tell you to turn on the printer before you finally can process you want to do.
- Furthermore, another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection settings.
- For the first option is WPS and the second is a cableless arrangement. You just need to choose the second option on the Setup cableless earlier.
- If you use Windows XP, you just need to choose another Setup located in the lowest part of your laptop or computer screen.
- Once you have selected Setup cableless, please hold the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks twice.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will flash faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do all that, you just need to select the area where you purchased the printer.
- There are a few choices that you can choose the area and you will need to select the correct one based on where you are.
- Furthermore, the same thing applied when you choose the country later on after you select the region where you purchased the printer.
- The next thing that needs to be done when everything is done, you just have to accept the terms and agreements.
- Then the wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be completed.
- Things you need to do when the entire installation process is complete, then you can use the wireless features on your Canon PIXMA MX715 printer.
Setup Installations Instructions
How to Connect Canon MX715 to Wireless Network
Insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
- Connecting to the Wireless Network
- Click Connect to the network on the Printer screen
- Continue to follow instructions until the Setup Procedure Selection screen appears. This is shown below :
- The printer automatically searches for access points that support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*.
- *Unless you are absolutely sure your access point supports WPS and you are familiar with activating this on your access point, press the Stop button on the printer’s operation panel and click on Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen (screenshot shown below)*.
- If the Push Button Method is not shown on the printer’s operation panel(when no WPS access points have been detected), select Standard setup on the printers operation panel, then click Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen
- If you selected the Push Button Method, follow any remaining instructions to complete the setup. Skip ahead to instruction
- If you selected Other Methods, please continue to the next page for important information
- The printer Canon PIXMA MX715 Wireless automatically searches for access points that support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*.
- *Unless you are absolutely sure your access point supports WPS and you are familiar with activating this on your access point, press the Stop button on the printer’s operation panel and click on Other Methods on the Wireless Printer Setup Procedure Selection screen (screenshot shown below)*.
- If the Push Button Method is not shown on the printer’s operation panel(when no WPS access points have been detected), select Standard
- setup on the printers operation panel, then click Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen
- If you selected the Push Button Method, follow any remaining instructions to complete the setup. Skip ahead to instructions
- If you selected Other Methods, please continue to the next page for important information
- If you don't know your Access Point / Router name or SSID*, or the Passphrase or Network key for your wireless network, you can find this information during Standard setup using the Setup CD-ROM or the downloaded files (Mini Master Setup or Master Setup).*
- The terms 'SSID' and 'AccessPoint/ Router' refer to a name used to identify the specific Access Point or Router. "Passphrase' and 'Network
- Key' refers to a password required to prevent unauthorized access to communication.
- Look for the Confirm the access point name or the Confirm the network key (automatic display) buttons during the setup procedure.
- Clicking either of these buttons will give the needed information. See example below of the Wireless Lan Setup Information window. (appearance varies depending on Operating System). Use the provided information when selecting the Access Point / Router and for entering the Network Key
- Clicking either of these buttons will give the needed information. See example below of the Wireless Lan Setup Information window. (appearance varies depending on Operating System). Use the provided information when selecting the Access Point / Router and for entering the Network Key.
- Network setup is complete. Continue to follow any remaining On-screen instructions to install the software. On the Software Installation List screen, select any software to be installed. MP Drivers is required for the printer to be able to print and scan and cannot be de-selected. My Image Garden and Quick Menu are highly recommended to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
Canon PIXMA MX715 Review Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm18, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm18
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo
- Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss:
- Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper
- Photo Rag; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II,
- Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing4, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD
- Movie Print5, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Features: AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless4, Fit-to-Page,
- Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99
- pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network
- Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax
- Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory
- Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing1, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut
- Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print5, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex Auto
- Document Feeder, PictBridge14, Mobile Printing11, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Software Included: MX715 Printer Driver Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, EasyPhotoPrint
- EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX715 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8), (Mac OS X 10.7/10.6/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX715 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
Canon MX715 Printer Not Responding
Printer not responding (Wireless LAN) MX715
- When attempting to print in a wireless LAN environment, message Printer not responding may appear. There are several possible causes for this message.
- Refer to the following list of recommendations then click on the link to open the article and resolve your issue.
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection. Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- The access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating. Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points. If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one. Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon MX715 Wireless Setup Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN setup button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- The airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Canon PIXMA MX715 Wireless Connection
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The Network Connection Canon PIXMA MX715
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected by security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
Canon Pixma MX715 Guide Installing the Drivers & Software
- To use the Canon Pixma MX715 by connecting it to a computer Mac, Linux, Windows, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. The installation process takes about 20 minutes. (The installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.)
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- It may be necessary to restart your computer during the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions and do not remove the Setup CD-ROM during restarting. The installation resumes once your computer has restarted.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon PIXMA MX715 wireless setup software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.