Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX860|
The Canon PIXMA MX860 supplies all the punch checklist includes you would certainly expect in an office all-in-one, including a built-in fax modem, 2 150-sheet input trays, a duplexer for printing on both sides of a web page, and also a 35-page automatic file feeder (ADF). It could print, scan, and also fax, also over a network; work as a standalone fax machine and photocopier; and also send out email through a PC, scanning and after that releasing an e-mail message with the checked document attached. Even better, the ADF can scan approximately legal dimension web pages along with scan both sides of a web page. Along with these office-centric functions, nonetheless, the printer additionally offers a lot of the functions you 'd anticipate in a residence AIO-- printing directly from PictBridge electronic cameras as well as memory cards and allowing you sneak peek images on its 2.5-inch LCD. More important, it provides top quality picture result.
As well as unusually sufficient for an office printer, it's fairly sluggish for service applications but fasts for pictures. Dimension as well as Configuration, The MX860's dimension is one facet that's certainly better suited for an office. At 8.9 by 17.1 by 19.4 inches (HWD), it's more imposing than a typical house AIO-- evaluating a large 26.4 extra pounds. Setup is typical fare for a Canon printer: remove the packing products, break in the print head as well as ink cartridges, lots paper, link the cards, as well as run the automated setup regimen. The ink system makes use of five cartridges, with cyan, yellow, magenta, pigment black for text, as well as dye-based black for images. The 2nd black is an additional sign that the printer's layout isn't really entirely concentrated on office usage. I set up the Canon PIXMA MX 860 on a wired network utilizing Windows View. According to Canon, it likewise includes drivers and a complete collection of software for Windows XP, 2000, and Mac OS X v10.3.9 and also higher.
I faced the same network installment issue that I have actually seen in various other Canon PIXMA MX860 printers. Canon's network setup pressures you to attach by USB wire initially. Just after you inform the program that you wish to utilize the computer over the network could you eliminate the USB cable television, move the printer if required, and also if you're utilizing a wired connection, reconnect a network cable. The procedure isn't specifically hard, yet it's even more difficult compared to just what other printers allow you do, which is simply put the printer where you want it, plug in an Ethernet cable television, and also install the software. Speed and also Result in High quality, The MX860's speed is lackluster at best.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color
- Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Ethernet, Wireless
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MultiMedia Card, xD-Picture Card, MiniSD Card
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed with ADF (Standard or Optional)
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 2400 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 14"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier, Fax
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 300 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Yes
- Cost Per Page (Mono): 4 cents
- Cost Per Page (Color): 12 cents
- Claimed lifetime for photos - dark storage: 300 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - framed behind glass: 30 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - exposed: 20 years
- Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes
Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Setup
Simply insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
Connecting Canon MX870 printer to
wireless network. I am thinking of getting a Canon MX870 multifunction printer, and set it up on my wireless home network. The printer is 'network ready', but doesn't have wireless capability. It will be in a different room from my router.
Connecting Canon MX870 printer to
Here Easy to Follow Instructions:
Firstyou need to do is to put the driver CD ofthe type series Canon PIXMA MX860 printer into your computer or laptop.
- You can find the CD driver on the package box that you get when you buy a printer.
- If you lose your driver CD of her, do not panic because you can easily look it up on the web and free to download the drivers, because it is more specific Canon PIXMA MX860 printers in Canon's official website.
- The next thing is after that then last, you need to run the setup file from the driver CD. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you've put the driver CD in your laptop or computer.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose, This is to select the settings for wireless or USB settings on your printer.
- You also know that you have to select the wireless settings because it is for what you want out of this printer.
Sotherefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- And a new screen will pop up that will tell you to turn on the printer before you finally can process you want to do.
- Furthermore, another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection settings.
- For the first option is WPS and the second is a cableless arrangement. You just need to choose the second option on the Setup cableless earlier.
- If you use Windows XP, you just need to choose another Setup located in the lowest part of your laptop or computer screen.
- Once you have selected Setup cableless, please hold the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks twice.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will flash faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do all that, you just need to select the area where you purchased the printer.
- There are a few choices that you can choose the area and you will need to select the correct one based on where you are.
- Furthermore, the same thing applied when you choose the country later on after you select the region where you purchased the printer.
- The next thing that needs to be done when everything is done, you just have to accept the terms and agreements.
- Then the wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be completed.
- Things you need to do when the entire installation process is complete, then you can use the wireless features on your Canon PIXMA printer.
Features: Auto Document Feeder/Auto Photo Fix II/Auto Document Fix/Auto Duplex Print/Auto Sheet Feeder/Photo Printing/Borderless Printing/Document Printing and Template Print.
Copy Features : [4-in-1 / 2-in-1] Copy/AE [Auto Exposure / Intensity] copy/Auto Duplex Copy/Gutter Shadow Correction Copy/Borderless/Fit-to-Page/Image Repeat/Intensity/Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages/Ratios/Preset Copy/Sort (ADF) and Zoom.
Features: Auto Duplex Scan/Auto Scan Mode/Push Scan/Network Scan and Scan to Memory.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MX860 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 MP Drivers (Windows 2000/7/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Canon PIXMA MX860 MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
|Canon PIXMA MX860 My Image Garden (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 My Printer (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 IJ Network Driver / Network Tool (Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 MP Drivers for Network (Mac OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Mac OSX Canon IJ Setup Repair Tool (Mac OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (Mac OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
Canon PIXMA MX860 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|Canon PIXMA MX860 IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant – (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 My Image Garden (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|Canon PIXMA MX860 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
Canon PIXMA MX860 ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)
|Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver for Debian Linux|
Canon MX860 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX860 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
Canon MX860 Wireless Setup Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN set up button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- Airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPE-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Connection
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The Network Connection Canon PIXMA MX860 The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details,refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual:
- Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
Canon Pixma MX860 Guide Installing the Drivers & Software
- To use the Canon Pixma MX860 by connecting it to a computer Mac,Linux,Windows, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. The installation process takes about 20 minutes. (The installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.)
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- It may be necessary to restart your computer during the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions and do not remove the Setup CD-ROM during restarting. The installation resumes once your computer has restarted.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon PIXMA MX860 wireless setup software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.