Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3020|
Summary, Print high-quality documents and images from your computer, smart device, or tablet with the Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Image Printer. The hybrid ink system allows for brilliant photos and also sharp text, making certain every print is consistent. Connect wirelessly to the printer and also print directly from resources such as DropBox, Gmail, and more without needing to remain in the exact same area as the printer! The Auto Power function automatically transforms the printer on when you send out a print work, and you can put it in Quiet Mode to decrease the amount of noise made. Fundamentals, The MG3020 measures 5.9 by 18 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and weighs 13 pounds 13 ounces. Basic MFP features are restricted to printing, scanning, as well as copying. There's no USB Type A port or memory card port, which suggests you cannot print from a USB trick, a PictBridge electronic camera over a USB cable television, or a flash memory card. Nevertheless, like many various other current Canon Pixma models, the printer sustains Wireless PictBridge, which Canon states is offered on every one of its recent camera models that supply Wi-Fi. It isn't offered on any video cameras from various other manufacturers.
Beyond the fundamentals, the MG3020 offers mobile printing and also scanning, along with the ability to print from picked sites. Connect it to your network making use of Wi-Fi, and also you could both print from as well as scan to iOS, Android, as well as Windows phones and tablet computers through a gain access to point on your network. You could additionally print through the cloud, assuming your network is attached to the Internet, as well as you could make use of the Canon Print App on your phone or tablet to send print works directly to the printer from assorted web sites, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter, and also more. If you connect the MG3020 to a COMPUTER using USB cable television, you won't be able to print via the cloud or print directly from web sites, yet you could still print from and also scan to smart phones by linking straight to the printer making use of Canon's comparable to Wi-Fi Direct. Paper handling goes a touch beyond the basics, with an automatic duplexer. Paper ability is 100 sheets, which suffices for many personal use. For scanning, there's a letter-size flatbed, however no ADF.
Setup Woes, Physical arrangement is standard fare. Installing the software is not. The printer has a disc you can utilize to mount the driver and various other software, yet the Getting going guide states it in a paragraph that's actually sideways of the major flow of instructions. Adhere to the circulation, as well as the overview sends you to Canon's site to download and install every little thing rather. Downloading has the advantage of guaranteeing that you have the latest variations of all the software. However, it takes roughly for life. In my testing, the download fell short as soon as, and also at the 90-minute mark after beginning the installation, Windows reported that it would certainly take 45 mins more, whereupon I entrusted to go do another thing. Keep in mind that this was with a broadband link that has actually an assured 75 Mbps download speed. In justness, I need to point out that I've set up two other Canon printers this way without the download failing and also without taking quite so much time.
Also when the procedure goes well, nonetheless, setting up from the cloud is far more time-consuming compared to setting up from a supplied disc. Nevertheless, regardless of how annoying the installation is, you just have to experience through it as soon as. It also assists that you could make use of the provided disc rather, although it would be far better if that details stood apart better in the Beginning guide. Speed as well as Outcome Quality, When you get the MG3020 set up, it functions well. I timed it on our organisation applications suite (utilizing QualityLogic's hardware and software for timing), at 2.6 web pages each min (ppm). That's a little on the slow side, however acceptable for a lot of house or personal use. For context, it's just little more than half the speed of the Sibling MFC-J470DW, at 4.9 ppm, but virtually two times the speed of the HP Envy 4520, at 1.4 ppm. Picture speed was much quicker compared with the competition, averaging 54 secs for a 4-by-6-inch print in our examinations. Output quality is the MG3020's greatest marketing factor. Text goes to the luxury of the range that includes the huge bulk of inkjet MFPs, making it conveniently adequate for any kind of business usage.
Graphics output is even better relative to other inkjets, placing it a step above the large bulk. The majority of people would certainly consider it sufficient for handing out to a customer they wished to thrill with a sense of their professionalism and trust. Pictures remain in the leading rate for an inkjet MFP, which makes them higher quality compared to the majority of drugstore prints. They're not a suit for the best-quality photos from inkjets focused on professional digital photographers, yet those printers are likewise a lot much more costly and also not intended for printing typical company papers. Final thought, If you need an ADF, faxing, or faster speed, take into consideration the Sibling MFC-J470DW, which is intended a lot more at office needs than the Canon Pixma MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One. If your scan as well as copy requirements are light-duty sufficient so you don't need an ADF, nonetheless, and you don't need to fax, the MG3020 is a great fit as an individual MFP or for residence usage. Setting it up can take a very long time, yet that's a single migraine. And also as soon as you're done with it, the MG3020 will give you a level of output high quality that few inkjet MFPs could match, no matter rate.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Specifications
- Printing Method: All-in-One
- Available Print Modes: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print Technology: Colour Inkjet
- Print Speed (Black) (pages per minute): 8
- Print Speed (Colour) (pages per minute): 4
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 600
- Compatible Ink Cartridges: PG-245, PG-245 XL, CL-246, CL-246 XL
- Copy Speed (Colour) (Copies per minute): 2
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 x 1200
- Max. Document Size (inches): 8.5 x 11.7
- Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan
- USB (2.0): Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-Fi Type: 802.11b/g/n
- Mobile Device Printing App: Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Paper Sizes Supported: A4, A5, B5, letter, legal, 4"x6", 5"x7", DL/COM10 envelope, Square (5"x 5")
- Output Paper Capacity (Sheets): 60
- Print Modes: Print, Copy, Scan,
- Print Speeds: 8 ppm (Black), 4 ppm (Colour)
- Maximum Paper Size: Legal
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3020 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3020 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3020, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3020connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG3020:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3020.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high-quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to the 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm color, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
- PIXMA MG3020 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download
MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG3000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
MG3000 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.2 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
MG3000 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
MG3000 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
MG3000 series ScanGear MP for Linux
Setup Driver Installations for Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded driver for Canon PIXMA MG3020 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan
- If the test prints and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.