Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG3029|
Canon PIXMA MG3029 -- Style and Also Attributes, Having this straight paper course makes it simpler to print on card, as it does not have to make the 180 degree turn that media in a front-loading printer has to. On the top, the simple A4 scanner has no Automatic Record Feeder-- you would not anticipate one at this price-- and also to its left is a very easy control panel, with physical switch as well as pinhead LEDs. The front is deeply undercut, reducing the total footprint when the device is open for printing. Unusually for a Canon printer, it feeds paper from a tray at the back, which could hold up to 60 sheets, and feeds out to a telescopic output tray at the front. There's no front cover to the machine. Canon PIXMA MG3029 -- Cartridges and Connection is through USB or wireless link and also the Wi-Fi link is easy to establish, with simply a few button presses, one on the printer and the other on your router. Software is the normal bundle of high quality Canon apps, including My Image Garden and also Easy-WebPrint. Cartridges are offered in 2 capabilities, though also the XL versions have maximum web page matters of 400 web pages black and also 300 colour. The twin cartridges, one black and the other tri-colour, slot in from the front, when you've flipped down a panel behind the output tray.
They're not that very easy to get at as well as you need to press the cartridges as much as click into place, which is a bit fiddly. Canon PIXMA MG3029 - Print Rates, The five-page mono text as well as colour graphics test returned only 1.6 ppm, less than half the defined speed. A 15 x 10cm, bordered photo took 2:08 at highest, published from a PC and also 48s at standard top quality from an Android smartphone. Canon ranks the PIXMA MG3029 at 8ppm black and also 4ppm colour and in our tests we got fairly close. Our five-page mono message print completed in 47 seconds, providing a print speed of 6.4 ppm, but this boosted to 6.7 ppm on the 20-page print. There's no duplex center on the device, unless you transform the paper manually. There are a number of various other essential points this printer cannot do. It cannot print borderless images, including those on 15 x 10cm picture spaces, and also it cannot print on A4 photo paper, with or without boundaries. Picture printing is rather a most likely usage for an entry-level all-in-one, so this is a notable imperfection. While these rates are not breathtaking, they're not at all bad for a printer at this cost. Nevertheless, the equipment is very loud for a relatively sluggish gadget as well as peaked at 76dBA at 0.5 m, when feeding paper.
Canon PIXMA MG3029-- Print High Quality and Costs, Making use of the XL versions of the cartridges provides page costs of 3.8 p for mono print and also 8.2 p for colour, consisting of 0.7 p for paper. The quality of prints from the maker is not just what we have actually pertained to get out of Canon. Black text is uneasy, with some ink spread as well as poor registration from one head-pass to the following. Colour fills in service graphics are fine, but reversed message shows separation of the black background. Photos are well duplicated, with natural colours and also smooth shifts. Judgment, Canon's PIXMA MG3029 drops remarkably brief on ordinary paper print high quality and is really loud when printing, however is rather fast as well as uses wireless connection, which few if any other all-in-ones could match at the cost.
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Specifications
- Printing Method: All-in-One
- Available Print Modes: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print Technology: Colour Inkjet
- Print Speed (Black) (pages per minute): 8
- Print Speed (Colour) (pages per minute): 4
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 600
- Compatible Ink Cartridges: PG-245, PG-245 XL, CL-246, CL-246 XL
- Copy Speed (Colour) (Copies per minute): 2
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 x 1200
- Max. Document Size (inches): 8.5 x 11.7
- Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan
- USB (2.0): Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-Fi Type: 802.11b/g/n
- Mobile Device Printing App: Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Paper Sizes Supported: A4, A5, B5, letter, legal, 4"x6", 5"x7", DL/COM10 envelope, Square (5"x 5")
- Output Paper Capacity (Sheets): 60
- Print Modes: Print, Copy, Scan,
- Print Speeds: 8 ppm (Black), 4 ppm (Colour)
- Maximum Paper Size: Legal
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3029 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3029 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3029, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3029connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG3029:
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3029.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high-quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to the 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm color, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
- PIXMA MG3029 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download
MG3029 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG3029 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG3029 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG3029 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
MG3029 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
MG3029 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.2 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
MG3000 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
MG3000 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
MG3000 series ScanGear MP for Linux
Setup Driver Installations for Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded driver for Canon PIXMA MG3029 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan
- If the test prints and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.