Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3620|
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Layout, The scanner lid uses up the majority of the top of the system; you raise it to disclose the scanner platen. To the left of the cover, a control panel with buttons allows you switch over in between plain letter-size paper and 4 x 6-inch photo paper, yet not various other sizes. There is only one paper tray, so you will certainly have to swap in photo paper when it's time to print out photos. You press the 4 x 6-inch image paper completely into the paper tray, yet the ridge formed by the input tray's joint makes it difficult to get rid of extra sheets. The control panel additionally features switches for color and also black-and-white copies. Since there's no LCD display on the MG3620, you have to press the ideal Copy switch continuously making several duplicates. Using the control panel, you could make copies to photo paper, but just onto 4 x 6-inch image paper. You can't carry out extra complicated copy tasks because there is no actual copying software.
An expansion to the MG3620's input tray swings exterior, however the two-piece output tray is quite short. It expands simply enough time to support letter-size prints, which hang off the end. Print Rate, The MG3620 is not a rate devil at printing message. At 6.4 web pages per min, it lagged behind the standard of 7.5 ppm for inkjet printers we've checked. It took 47 secs to print our five-page record. At duplex printing, the Canon PIXMA MG 3620 was dramatically slower than the HP Envy 5540, taking greater than twice the moment (3 mins as well as 1 second) to print our five-page message record. By contrast, the MG3620 was fast at printing graphics on plain paper. It printed our six-page text-and-graphics record in 2 minutes as well as 24 secs, or 2.5 ppm, versus the inkjet standard of 2:46, or 2.2 ppm. Canon's printer was just 5 secs slower compared to the HP Envy 5540, which is the fastest version we have actually checked to date.
Copy as well as Scan Rate, The MG3620 published a letter-size glossy image at approximately ordinary rate, taking 3 mins as well as 37 seconds. The HP Envy 5540 printed the picture in 2:12. However, the MG3620 bested the HP when producing 4 x 6-inch photos. It averaged 43 seconds, versus 1:05 for the Envy 5540. Copy as well as Scan Speed, The MG3620 is the fastest design we have actually evaluated to date at making color duplicates. It spit out a copy in 27.3 seconds, typically. The following fastest version, the Epson ET-2550, did so in 32.3 seconds. Black-and-white copies shown up in 17.4 seconds each copy. The HP Envy 5540 was slower, taking 21.9 seconds each copy. Where the MG3620 actually beamed was at scanning, with performance that topped that of all other versions evaluated to this day. Print Top quality, The Canon MG3620 makes use of both dye as well as pigment inks-- the former in the shade cartridge and the latter in the black cartridge.
The concept behind that technique is that dye inks deliver more vivid shade, while pigment ink produces sharper, much heavier text. On common paper, text printed by the MG3620 looked as sharp and hefty as the output on contending models such as the HP Envy 5540, but really did not exceed it. Some sides looked a little harsh, and also I saw some minor speckling from wayward ink spray. Results were much more outstanding on high-quality inkjet paper: The MG3620 generated book-worthy message with extremely sharp edges comparable with a laser printer's outcome when printing from a message record. Interestingly, prints overall looked lighter when the MG3620's duplexer was used. Text looked a little blurry around the sides, as well. Making use of high-quality inkjet paper did not enhance the intensity of the text. The MG3620 makes use of the dye-based shade inks only when making two-sided prints (and also mixes them making a composite black). And also it purposely publishes lighter to prevent the ink from showing via the opposite side of the paper.
The graphics quality was similarly high for Canon PIXMA MG3620 prints. Colors looked abundant, dark shades looked vibrant and also text was nicely sharp. The MG3620 also printed shiny pictures with vivid shades and sharp details. Nonetheless, shades were not quite as saturated as we would have suched as, nor were fine details quite as sharp, resulting in a little much less contrast as well as "pop" to the prints. Scans of pictures looked excellent, with rich, precise colors as well as sharp information. Dark, shadowy locations retained their refined information. Copies from the MG3620 suffered from shadow locations in graphics that were also dark, causing lost detail. Text kinds in duplicates lost the sharpness of the original, obtaining some bumpy sides. The printer allows you make duplicates of bigger photos onto 4 x 6-inch image paper, however when I attempted to copy an 8 x 10 photo, the sides obtained cut off. The two dimensions do not have the very same aspect proportion, and the MG3620's default is to fill the whole sheet rather than leave a couple of white bands you would certainly intend to trim.
If you favor otherwise, you will certainly need to scan your photo using the computer software and adjust the settings when making your print. Ink/Toner Expense and Return, The MG3620 deals with one tri-color cartridge as well as one black cartridge. Canon uses high-yield versions of each. As a matter of fact, there are 2 capacities of high-yield black ink cartridges (XL and XXL), though the financial savings are not significant. Utilizing standard cartridges, the expense per page of 10.6 cents for the MG3620 exceeds the 8 cents per web page of the HP Envy 5540. Similarly, the expense per shade web page is 24 cents, compared with 21 cents for the HP. The XL black ink cartridge brings the MG3620's cost each web page down to 7.7 cents, while the highest-yield XXL black cartridge knocks the cost down to 6.7 cents. That's a smidgen more than the HP Envy 5540's 6 cents each web page. Only when printing color pages making use of high-yield cartridges (including the XXL black) does the MG3620 edge out the Envy 5540, at 13.3 cents versus 15.6 cents.
Arrangement and also Start-up Time, To establish the MG3620, you have to remove some tape as well as put both ink cartridges. If you put the CD-ROM right into your computer system, the printer will simply motivate you to visit the firm's internet site to download the software. If you review the Starting pamphlet initially, you will certainly see the URL noted there. It was basic to get the printer linked to my cordless network. The arrangement software on my Windows equipment walked me via the procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Cloud Print Setup
Very many are asking about cloud print setup, and this time I will tell you how to setup with cloud print. Follow the steps below, If less clear can send message to admin:
- From the Setup List, tap "Web service connection setup".
- From the Web Service Connection Setup List, tap "Google Cloud Print Setup".
- Next, tap "Register with Google Cloud Print".
- Choose the language of your preference by tapping it. Scroll down for more choices.
- Make sure there is paper in the printer and then tap “OK.” An authentication page will print out with an URL & QR code.
- Now follow the instructions on the printed page.
- Go to URL on Printout or Scan the QR Code.( goo.gl/printer/xwb6T )
- Click “Finish printer registration.” Next, check your printer LCD screen (if it has one) to confirm registration is complete.
- Registration is complete, tap "OK" to exit.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge CL-241 XL Color Ink Cartridge 240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Special Filters, Wireless Printing
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.7.5 - 10.10
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3620.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA MG3620 range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG3620 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Connection Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3620 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3620 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3620, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3620 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 WPS Connection Method
- Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
Step Setting Up Canon PIXMA MG3620
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
Setup Driver Installations for Windows :
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3620 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3620 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver.1.2 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.6.1 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|