Canon PIXMA MG5410 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5410|
This standard over the 30s (as well as more than a minute more than when) which, on a short print task, can double the print time. It's something Canon must actually consider-- it may disappoint in ISO speed results, yet it's truly bothersome when you're waiting on prints. Canon PIXMA MG5410-- Print Top quality and Running Expenses, Prints are, as usual with Canon inkjets, great, with clean, black message and also bright, strong colours. Copies shed some of that brightness, but pictures are brilliant and natural in equivalent proportions where they need to be. The decision, The Canon PIXMA MG5410 is a beneficial all-in-one, with top quality print and also a lot of helpful additionals, though it's not without a problem. Inkjet housekeeping slows down numerous print tasks while it prepares itself. This may not be an issue for you, but even piezo-electric devices, more prone to needing to prime their ink systems routinely, are usually much more efficient.
The cover of the flatbed scanner looks tiny within the footprint of the printer but has drifting hinges for scanning thick or bound files. At the front of the machine, the full-width cover folds up down to end up being the output tray, with an added support swinging out as it opens up. The main issue with the performance is the quantity of pre-processing the maker does. Along with random cleaning cycles, which prevail with several inkjets, it does a lot of pre-processing. Below this is a neat plan of twin trays, one for plain paper and also the various other for image blanks. The lowered elevation likewise implies low capacity, though, with the major tray only holding 125 sheets at once. The five ink cartridges, including both pigment and also dye-based blacks, are available in basic and also high return versions. Using high return consumables, the web page expenses work out at 3.1 p for black pages and also 8.1 p for colour.
The black price is about average for an inkjet in this course, yet the colour price is a few dimes each page lower, giving the machine good running expenses, on the whole. In addition to being a squat layout, the surround to the top is shallower, so the 75mm LCD display is set nearly level, more awkward to read if you're sitting alongside the device. This isn't a touchscreen, yet the smart use of 3 soft keys implies it's still extremely simple to navigate the menu system. Links are USB and also cordless, with WiFi having an extremely simple, touch and go arrangement if you have WPS on your router. The common good suite of Canon assistance software, including My Image Garden, Creative Park Premium as well as Easy-WebPrint Ex-Lover is provided. Canon PIXMA MG5410-- Print Speeds, Canon ranks the PIXMA MG5410 at 15ppm in black and also 10ppm in colour.
Our five-page text record published with a determined speed of 10.3 ppm, which isn't really as well away, though the rapid draft setting confirmed slower than typical setting at 7.7 ppm and also the 20 web page paper offered 9.8 ppm, then again it's more normal to see a rate rise with a longer paper. Canon PIXMA MG 5410-- Design as well as Functions, The printer is a variant on the large, shiny black boxes Canon has actually created for several years, yet this set has a lower profile than many. It impacts on the desk, however, is if anything, larger than in previous models.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Printer Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Colour or Monochrome: 1-pass colour
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Wireless
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: No
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, MiniSD Card, Secure Digital High Capacity
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 2400 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 125 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Automatic
- Duplexing Scans: No
- Cost Per Page (Mono): 4.6 cents
- Cost Per Page (Color): 12.7 cents
- Claimed lifetime for photos - dark storage: 300 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - framed behind glass: 30 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - exposed: 20 years
- Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes
- Tech Support: Phone and web support available; 1-year warranty with instant exchange.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Wireless Setup
- Canon PIXMA MG5410 WPS Button
- If you have a WLAN access point/router that supports WPS, you can easily connect your Canon wireless printer to your home network. Follow the instructions below to set up your connection to the wireless LAN using WPS. Use the or button to select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG5410 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG5410 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG5410, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG5410 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
- Go to the Canon WLAN setup button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- The airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5410 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5410 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.