Canon PIXMA MG6180 Driver Download, Manual Installatons, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG6180|
Canon PIXMA MG6180 includes PictBridge lets you print photos straight from my Canon camera or camcorder. The image could release straight without utilizing a PC and permits users to experience the fun of printing, as well as having Canon "appreciating the photos-- on top of that, the Pixma MG6180 sustains Bluetooth BU-30 optional components for printing images wirelessly or Your cell phone without a wire link, printing options supply more adaptable. Canon PIXMA MG6180 is a multifunction device is and enchanting. With the exceptional style printer agrees with the placement at work in any location, the printer gives excellent efficiency with high quality combined with the outcomes together with the simpleness of use all in one enhanced style device with an advanced UI that Canon Has actually developed the top where it develops into a nimble group, likewise the ultra-sensitive touch panel.
Canon PIXMA MG6180 With sensible touch system with the ability to supply directed light fragile directions, with touch controls made just adequate changes so that you definitely have to activate the printer. Canon PIXMA MG 6180 embraces a CIS scanner with 4800 maximum scan resolution of 4,800 x dpi. The touchscreen user interface permits you to navigate any type of wind. Created with or without buttons, just a touch and also the concealed control panel brightened, in addition to smart sensing units, show up in-depth pertinent feature as you browse from application to application. Canon PIXMA MG6180 takes on a 6-color ink system with the enhancement of gray ink storage tank to improve the printing of black and white tones, light as the present in addition to the location of the intense as well as college graduation increase as well as distortion color modification. Additionally, it could significantly enhance color recreation for shade picture printing.
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Printer Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi): 9600 (horizontal) X 2400 (vertical) Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Print width: 203.2 mm/8 inches (for Borderless Printing: 216 mm/8.5 inches)
- External dimensions: Approx. 470 (W) X 368 (D) X 173 (H) mm Approx. 18.5 (W) X 14.5 (D) X 6.9 (H) inches
- Weight: Approx. 9.2 kg (Approx. 20.2 lb), With the Print Head and ink tanks installed
- Print Head/Ink: Total 6144 nozzles (PgBK 512 nozzles, Y/DyeBK each 512 nozzles, C/M/GY each 1536 nozzles)
- Multiple copy: Max 99 pages
- Scanner driver: TWAIN/WIA (for Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP)
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 216 X 297 mm/8.5" X 11.7"
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal X vertical) max: 4800 dpi X 4800 dpi Interpolated resolution max: 19200 dpi X 19200 dpi
- Gradation (Input/Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit, Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit)
- Wired LAN: Supported Standards: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX)/IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T) Transfer speed: 10 M/100 Mbps (auto switching)
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG6180 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG6180 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG6180, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG6180 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG6180 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG6180 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG6180 -1_0-mcd.dmg , has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Setting up the Network Connection
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG6180 has already been set up for on your wireless network , it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG6180 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-MG6180 -1_0-mcd.dmg , has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG6180 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
Operating System Support:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6180 series MP Driver for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 series MP Driver for (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 ICA Driver for (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Linux IJ Scanner Driver
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 Linux IJ Printer Driver|
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file
|Canon PIXMA MG6180 Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
How to Setup Install Canon MG6180 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete