Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX310|
Canon PIXMA MX310 Ink/Paper Usage, The ink goes out a little quick, & like I stated before cartridges are not refillable to make sure that a drag. The paper use is typical. I am upgrading my evaluation. After utilizing this printer for a while, the printer itself was terrific nevertheless the ink prices are ridiculous. The printer will not allow you to refill cartridges. It will just let you override the error message that ink is reduced 1 time, after that it will not permit you to publish anything that is extremely inconvienent. If you like purchasing cartriges & not having the ability to conserve a little money by re-filling them after that this is the printer for you. I needed to replace a flawlessly excellent, almost new Canon multifuncion printer due to the fact that it had not been compatible with my new computer system which is operating Windows Vista.
My choice in the Canon PIXMA MX310 wanted a lot of study on a budget plan all-in-one. Having a home office as well as limited room, I required something which offered all four facets of this machine and also work with Windows Vista and also it works completely. The top quality of the images it generates is absolutely go shopping quality. All the different features on printing for simple white paper to various other med ia, colour and black and white is fantastic. As a fairly budget priced all-in-one, this truly does what is has actually been created to do, with problems that I am yet to discover. I had actually usually been a die-hard Hewlett Packard fan, as well as really liked my old printer up until it broke down. Don't get me wrong, nearly all of my various other computer hardware is in fact HP, and I possibly printed the actual life out of my HP printer that had actually seriously lasted me for virtually 5 years.
I do a LOT of printing for work - probably way too much. Anyhow ... When looking for a brand-new printer I was pretty sure I would certainly go right back to HP, yet this brand-new Canon printer won me over because not only did I mange to get an exceptional deal, but there was plenty extra "value" in this bundle when comparing all my alternatives. I very advise comparison shopping for this, given that I manged to obtain it for quite a bit less than the going price listed by Canon! A mix fax, printer, photo copier as well as scanner is a REQUIREMENT for me - nothing else way to operate my company, and therefore it was the only thing I was seeking. The printing top quality is equally as great as HP also. When I first purchased my HP printer I felt as if I 'd racked up the most effective bargain back then, with the high quality coinciding as the so-called ideal on the marketplace after that (Epson) however at a much better rate. It seems to me that Canon is the new HP!
The one thing I could state with certainty when contrasting the HP and also the Canon, is that the Canon ink cartridges are definitely less complicated to pack, much more safe there also. It was the ink cartridge carriage that had actually damaged on my old HP, and also I usually had issues with the machine identifying that the cartridges were in there. I expect the Canon will certainly last longer than the HP around, undeniably. When you lift it open, a kickstand establishes, and when you set it back to let it down, you just let go and also it resembles air shocks kick-in to sustain and also alleviate it down. The fax component was very easy to connect, and it identifies incoming telephone calls much better than my old HP did as well. Prior to I needed to be right here to obtain a fax, yet that's not a concern. I likewise had periodic issues with jamming (relying on paper type), and that hasn't already took place even when with this printer. I like the image editing software application that included the Canon as well.
The only issue I have is that there isn't a double-sided printing option, but that might simply be me not finding out just what they call that point of view yet (still an operate in development for me). Although the double-sided printing alternative in HP was confusing, and inappropriate with Excel - I actually had to go the distance to earn it work anyhow, tweaking other settings in the computer system and so on. Last but not least, not that it truly matters at all, but I need to state that compared to the other all-in-one printers, Canon's PIXMA MX 310 is much sleeker than the a lot more large others I 'd took a look at - it's the cars variation really!UPDATE: Yes, double-sided printing IS much simpler compared to HP, and it's completely suitable with Excel; it's called "Duplex" printing, and all you have to do is check a box! Why must each company produce their very own name for these kinds of points? Anyway, the other incredibly great aspect of this equipment is that you can conserve printing setups as "profiles" as well as name it as necessary.
You would after that selet the profile that has the setups you regularly use for each task. Fantastic! Pretty good in all various other areas excluding rate for ink, This is my existing printer & i am absolutely in love with it. It publishes fantastic, is quick, & has lots of options. I am so satisfied i bought this. the ink cartridges are refillable which indicates you could save loan doing it yourself. The printer is attractive & matches any type of decor. It has easy to read instructions & is simple to set up. I like that you could purchase different capability print cartridges for the printer & figure out what does it cost? you want to invest in your cartidges & your amount of printing can establish that. Total i like it canon has come through again!
Duplicate Top quality
Fantastic copies, that never ever failed.
Prints web pages extremely well, colors are fantastic, & the print corresponds.
Reduce of Use
Not hard to use at all.
Never ever had a trouble with sturdiness
It is a smooth looking device, however it is large. I indicate it is an all in one so its difficult to get anymore compact compared to this.Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- LCD Preview Screen: No
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Mono): 22 ppm
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Color): 17 ppm
- Scanner Type: Flatbed with ADF (Standard or Optional)
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Fax
Canon PIXMA MX310 Wireless Setup
How to Connect Canon MX310 to Wireless Network
Insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
Connecting to the Wireless Network
Click Connect to the network on the Printer screen
Continue to follow instructions until the Setup Procedure Selection screen appears. This is shown below :
- The printer automatically searches for access points that support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*.
- *Unless you are absolutely sure your access point supports WPS and you are familiar with activating this on your access point, press the Stop button on the printer’s operation panel and click on Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen (screenshot shown below)*.
- If the Push Button Method is not shown on the printer’s operation panel(when no WPS access points have been detected), select Standard setup on the printers operation panel, then click Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen
- If you selected the Push Button Method, follow any remaining instructions to complete setup. Skip ahead to instruction
- If you selected Other Methods, please continue to the next page for important information
- The printer Canon PIXMA MX310 Wireless automatically searches for access points that support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*.
- *Unless you are absolutely sure your access point supports WPS and you are familiar with activating this on your access point, press the Stop button on the printer’s operation panel and click on Other Methods on the Wireless Printer Setup Procedure Selection screen (screenshot shown below)*.
- If the Push Button Method is not shown on the printer’s operation panel(when no WPS access points have been detected), select Standard
- setup on the printers operation panel, then click Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen
- If you selected the Push Button Method, follow any remaining instructions to complete setup. Skip ahead to instructions
- If you selected Other Methods, please continue to the next page for important information
- If you don't know your Access Point / Router name or SSID*, or the Passphrase or Network key for your wireless network, you can find this information during Standard setup using the Setup CD-ROM or the downloaded files (Mini Master Setup or Master Setup).*
- The terms 'SSID' and 'AccessPoint/ Router' refer to a name used to identify the specific Access Point or Router. "Passphrase' and 'Network
- Key' refer to a password required to prevent unauthorized access to communication.
- Look for the Confirm the access point name or the Confirm the network key (automatic display) buttons during the setup procedure.
- Clicking either of these buttons will give the needed information. See example below of the Wireless Lan Setup Information window. (appearance varies depending on Operating System). Use the provided information when selecting the Access Point / Router and for entering the Network Key
- Clicking either of these buttons will give the needed information. See example below of the Wireless Lan Setup Information window. (appearance varies depending on Operating System). Use the provided information when selecting the Access Point / Router and for entering the Network Key.
- Network setup is complete. Continue to follow any remaining On-screen instructions to install the software. On the Software Installation List screen, select any software to be installed. MP Drivers is required for the printer to be able to print and scan and cannot be de-selected. My Image Garden and Quick Menu are highly recommended to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
Canon MX310 Printer Not Responding Wireless LAN
- Refer to this document when message Printer not responding appears when attempting to print.
- Printer is not responding
- When attempting to print in a wireless LAN environment, message Printer not responding may appear. There are several possible causes for this message.
- Refer to the following list of recommendations then click on the link to open the article and resolve your issue.
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection. Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- The access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating. Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points. If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one. Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon MX310 Wireless Setup Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN set up button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- Airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPE-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Wireless Connection
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The Network Connection Canon PIXMA MX310
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details,refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
Canon Pixma MX310 Guide Installing the Drivers & Software
- To use the Canon Pixma MX310 by connecting it to a computer Mac,Linux,Windows, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. The installation process takes about 20 minutes. (The installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.)
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- It may be necessary to restart your computer during the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions and do not remove the Setup CD-ROM during restarting. The installation resumes once your computer has restarted.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon PIXMA MX310 wireless setup software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX310 ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon PIXMA MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Canon PIXMA MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MX310 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon PIXMA MX310 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Canon PIXMA MX310 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX310 series User Manual (Mac)|
Setup Driver Installations for Windows :
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX310 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print scan test
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.