Canon PIXMA TS5000 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA TS5000 give every one of the comfy gain access to in operation computer printer. Utilizing this computer system printer, you have the ability to print, backup and check out photographs as well as documents easily. This could happen since this inkjet printer formerly facilitates Wi-fi connection. With this particular wifi affiliation, it is much from essential to link the USB cable anytime to work with the computer printer. Pertinent to the printing results, you will not be dissatisfied. The product quality is just not things to tension. Canon PIXMA TS5000 currently makes use of terrific technological advancement of the Excellent container. Utilizing this sort of printer cartridge, publishing photos and documents generally are not major issues. In printing lucidity, messages and strength will likely be wonderful. In marking images, you will discover that the printer could provide wonderful integrity and colour vision.
Then, this printer comes with SD card port that will certainly aid you to generate particularly the records and also images kept in the SD card. You will also able to make use of a feature of mobile getting. You can print your data documents as well as pictures stored in your gadget effortlessly taking into consideration that there has actually been the entrance to shadow storage space. Furthermore, this printing tool features Canon PRINT application. Then, Canon PIXMA TS 5000 likewise supports your performance. Like Canon PIXMA MG7753, this printing tool has 5 individual storage tanks of ink. Due to this when one of the printer storage tanks runs out, you only need to swap normally the one. This is various from preferred inkjet printer for which you should switch the full ink cartridge tanks when you discover that the among numerous colours has taken care of out.
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Printer Specifications
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed; Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 39 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour)
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS,Android,Windows RT,Windows 10 Mobile
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm, Weight: approx. 5.5 kg
Recommended Printer Driver: Canon PIXMA TS8000 Setup & Driver Download
PIXMA TS5050 series key features:
- All-In-One printer that’s compact, elegant and affordable
- Print over Wi-Fi, from an SD card, or from the cloud
- 7.5 cm (3”) LCD display and simple user interface
- Print 10x15 cm (4”x6”) borderless photos at home in under 40 seconds
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS6050 series key features:
- Fast All-In-One document and photo printer
- Wi-Fi for cable-free printing, copying and scanning around the house
- Intuitive user interface with 7.5 cm (3”) touchscreen
- Access cloud features from the printer’s touchscreen
- Smartphone and tablet ready using the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS8050 series key features:
- Print your photos at home in stunning quality
- Compact design Wi-Fi printer with copy and scan functions
- Large 10.8 cm (4.3”) touchscreen and auto-tilting front panel
- Wi-Fi, NFC and SD card connectivity options
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS9050 series key features:
- A specialist printer that delivers stunning lab-quality photos
- Creative filters for SD card images using the large 12.6 cm (5”) touchscreen
- Compact form factor with elegant contrasting textures
- Smartphone-ready All-In-One with Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Ethernet and SD card connectivity options
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Wireless Connection Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- If the printer is performing cleaning, print head alignment, or other processes Wait for the process to finish, before starting the setup.
- Press the HOME button (B) on the printer.
- If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the HOME button.
- Tap Network status (C).
- Tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Select a connection method below.
- Tap Easy wireless connect.
- Tap Yes.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.(Return to the application screen and proceed with the setup).
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Wireless Setup
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Start the application and tap screen.
- Check if your printer appears at top of the screen. (If so, setup is complete. There is no need to perform the steps below. If it does not appear, proceed to the next step)
- Tap (Register Printer) > Register Printer. ( Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of the screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup)
- In Wi-Fi settings screen on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, tap SSID starting with "Canon_ij_." (If the SSID is not displayed, prepare a connection on the printer. For details, see "Setup Guide.")
- Return to application screen and tap Perform Wireless LAN Setup. Tap Auto Select Conn. Method (recommended).
- Tap SSID of the wireless router to which you want to connect the printer. (If there is no wireless router connected to Wi-Fi, the Direct Connection screen appears depending on your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to register the printer.)
- On password entry screen, enter a password for the wireless router. (If a password entry screen does not appear, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup.)
- Follow on-screen instructions and tap OK. (Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of the screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, perform the setup again from Step 6.)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Setup Using Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY - iOS
- Download the application for free from the App Store.
- Set up your printer using "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," an application for iOS.
- Use "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," to easily print or scan from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- You can also use it to check the printer's ink model numbers and other information.
- In this section, descriptions are based on the screens displayed when using iOS 9.2.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA TS5000 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.