Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer changing the cartridges is fiddly. You wish to fold down a 3rd panel that rests at the rear of the 2 paper trays as a means to port the black and tri-shade cartridges level right into their owners, before pressing them as high as click right into location along with a back panel USB outlet, there are adapters print Canon PIXMA TS5010 driver download for a telephone line as well as 1/3 birthday celebration event handset, providing a through course for unmarried-line fax usage. Wireless web link is likewise support and Coloring records the Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer came to be slower. We evaluated a 1.6 ppm for our 5 web page mono textual web content and color pictures test. Copy times have actually been rather genuine for this course of devices, with 36 secs for a unmarriedshade web page Canon PIXMA TS5010 printer from the flatbed as well as 58 secs for a 5 websites mono record via the ADF.
Images of 15 x 10 centimeters in length took 1 minutes 10 secs from an Android cellular phone at elegant best, and an extended 2 minutes 33 secs from whilst published at top great with a really easy WPS link along with the potential to print making use of Canon's downloadable applications, from Android and iphone devices, Canon PIXMA TS5010 and install Wireless Arrangement Manual Printer with Print as well as Scanner. Canon PIXMA TS5010 Firmware with a degree pinnacle that in addition includes a 20-sheet Automatic Record Feeder ADF As is normal nowadays, a section ofthe leading cover folds over to supply the paper feed tray for Canon PIXMA TS5010 on the left of the pinnacle cover is a control panel built from membrane layer buttons.
These will not be rather as smooth to apply as a touchscreen, yet they're neat and basic to do. Behind the button array is a line by sixteen-character mono LCD display. Canon PIXMA TS 5010 Software Download and install and while this will certainly be incredibly limiting, it is been wisely used by Canon to reveal selection of duplicates and also ink degrees, too is to scroll problem messages the front panel folds up ideal to make a paper feed tray as well as a 2d panel inside folds up down as well as telescopes bent on make the output tray. It's a cool configuration, in case you're conscientious adequate to fold away the trays when the printer isn't actually being utilized Canon TS5010 driver download.
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer Specifications
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed; Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 39 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour)
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS,Android,Windows RT,Windows 10 Mobile
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm, Weight: approx. 5.5 kg
PIXMA TS5050 series key features:
- All-In-One printer that’s compact, elegant and affordable
- Print over Wi-Fi, from an SD card, or from the cloud
- 7.5 cm (3”) LCD display and simple user interface
- Print 10x15 cm (4”x6”) borderless photos at home in under 40 seconds
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS6050 series key features:
- Fast All-In-One document and photo printer
- Wi-Fi for cable-free printing, copying and scanning around the house
- Intuitive user interface with 7.5 cm (3”) touchscreen
- Access cloud features from the printer’s touchscreen
- Smartphone and tablet ready using the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS8050 series key features:
- Print your photos at home in stunning quality
- Compact design Wi-Fi printer with copy and scan functions
- Large 10.8 cm (4.3”) touchscreen and auto-tilting front panel
- Wi-Fi, NFC and SD card connectivity options
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS9050 series key features:
- Specialist printer that delivers stunning lab-quality photos
- Creative filters for SD card images using the large 12.6 cm (5”) touchscreen
- Compact form factor with elegant contrasting textures
- Smartphone-ready All-In-One with Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Ethernet and SD card connectivity options
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Wireless Connection Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- If the printer is performing cleaning, print head alignment, or other processes Wait for the process to finish, before starting setup.
- Press the HOME button (B) on the printer.
- If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the HOME button.
- Tap Network status (C).
- Tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Select a connection method below.
- Tap Easy wireless connect.
- Tap Yes.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.(Return to the application screen and proceed with the setup).
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Wireless Setup
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Start application and tap screen.
- Check if your printer appears at top of screen. (If so, setup is complete. There is no need to perform the steps below. If it does not appear, proceed to the next step)
- Tap (Register Printer) > Register Printer. ( Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup)
- In Wi-Fi settings screen on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, tap SSID starting with "Canon_ij_." (If the SSID is not displayed, prepare a connection on the printer. For details, see "Setup Guide.")
- Return to application screen and tap Perform Wireless LAN Setup. Tap Auto Select Conn. Method (recommended).
- Tap SSID of wireless router to which you want to connect printer. (If there is no wireless router connected to Wi-Fi, the Direct Connection screen appears depending on your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to register the printer.)
- On password entry screen, enter password for wireless router. (If a password entry screen does not appear, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup.)
- Follow on-screen instructions and tap OK. (Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, perform the setup again from Step 6.)
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Setup Using Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY - iOS
- Download the application for free from the App Store.
- Set up your printer using "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," an application for iOS.
- Use "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," to easily print or scan from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- You can also use it to check the printer's ink model numbers and other information.
- In this section, descriptions are based on the screens displayed when using iOS 9.2.
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5010 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|