Canon PIXMA TS5052 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA TS5052|
The Canon PIXMA TS5052 range is purpose-built for innovative residence usage, so the TS5052 has an SD card slot which allows you print photos directly from your sd card. Conversely, you can use Canon's Android or iOS applications to print wirelessly from a tablet computer or phone. Despite the source, print high quality was consistently excellent. The text was dark and also reasonably crisp, while photos were sharp as well as in-depth, albeit with a slightly warm tone that may not please nit-pickers-- those looking for ideal prints might have to do a little tweaking in Photoshop to obtain points looking so. The TS5052 has a traditional 100-sheet back paper feed and also front outcome tray. We had some aggravations with the feed slot cover, which you have to close by hand after re-stocking with paper. It's simple to fail to remember, and often required wiggling prior to the printer would certainly identify it. One more small niggle is the lack of automatic double-sided (duplex) printing-- at this price, we 'd anticipate that ahead as typical.
Running costs, Canon's two-black-ink setup means that, at 2.7 p per web page, the black component of our running expense estimations gets on the high side. In practice, the colour black ink is hardly made use of for ordinary paperwork - Canon estimates it will last for around 4,000 web pages. The overall expense number of 7.4 each page is a touch high, but not excruciatingly so. Still, it's good to see that Canon has utilized its five-ink system, utilizing both a pigment-based black for the vibrant message on ordinary paper, as well as a colour black for far better comparison in pictures. Canon usually fits excellent scanners to its MFPs, and arises from the TS5052 were very good, showing a particularly sharp focus and also a high vibrant array that protected both very light as well as extremely dark colour detail. Both colour and mono duplicates were a shade too dark by default, however, they 'd do for the majority of purposes.
Attached using USB, scan times were fairly fast at anything as much as 1,200 dots per inch (dpi) - catching a postcard image at this depth took a minute and also a half. Photocopying was slightly slower compared to we would certainly anticipate, however, with a solitary A4 copy needing 20 seconds in black only and 21 seconds in colour. Performance: Printing, scanning and copying, This MFP is an appropriate entertainer, taking care of to provide black text at 12.3 web pages per min (ppm) in our 25-page test. Switching over to draft lightened the result, conserving ink, yet there was nothing else recognizable drop off in high quality and also no improvement in speed. The Canon PIXMA TS5052 created colour graphics at a rather fast 3.7 ppm, getting to 4.8 ppm in draft mode for just a minor loss of top quality. At the greatest possible detail, it took nearly 7 mins to print 2 10x8" images as well as nearly 11 mins to finish 6 borderless 6x4" prints.
It's likewise fantastic to see that Canon has made the TS5052 much less fiddly to use than previous generations: the mix of a colour 3in display screen and also redesigned controls are a guaranteed renovation, as well as Canon has ultimately dropped its complicated mix of separate option buttons as well as direction rocker. In their location are easy arrow keys with a button in the centre to verify your selections, and also the brand-new menu system is much easier to navigate consequently. The Canon PIXMA TS 5052 is Canon's most current enhancement to its house colour MFP array. The curved edges, as well as wonderfully squat design, make it look more like elegant audio-visual kit compared to something as mundane as a multifunction peripheral, but an MFP it is: it can print, scan as well as copy, and also you could link to and also share it throughout your house Wi-Fi network. With good appearances, great outcomes as well as excellent, commonly dazzling performance, the PIXMA TS5052 is a wonderful MFP for the residence.
If you do not mind paying a premium for it and could forgive the total absence of duplex printing, after that this is a skilled MFP that's worthy of a place on your desk.
Canon PIXMA TS5052 Printer Specifications
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed; Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 39 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
- PaperSizes:A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour)
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm, Weight: approx. 5.5 kg
Recommended Printer Driver: Canon PIXMA TS5010 Setup & Driver Download
PIXMA TS5050 series key features:
- All-In-One printer that’s compact, elegant and affordable
- Print over Wi-Fi, from an SD card, or from the cloud
- 7.5 cm (3”) LCD display and simple user interface
- Print 10x15 cm (4”x6”) borderless photos at home in under 40 seconds
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS6050 series key features:
- Fast All-In-One document and photo printer
- Wi-Fi for cable-free printing, copying and scanning around the house
- Intuitive user interface with 7.5 cm (3”) touchscreen
- Access cloud features from the printer’s touchscreen
- Smartphone and tablet ready using the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS8050 series key features:
- Print your photos at home in stunning quality
- Compact design Wi-Fi printer with copy and scan functions
- Large 10.8 cm (4.3”) touchscreen and auto-tilting front panel
- Wi-Fi, NFC and SD card connectivity options
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS9050 series key features:
- A specialist printer that delivers stunning lab-quality photos
- Creative filters for SD card images using the large 12.6 cm (5”) touchscreen
- Compact form factor with elegant contrasting textures
- Smartphone-ready All-In-One with Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Ethernet and SD card connectivity options
Canon PIXMA TS5052 Wireless Connection Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- If the printer is performing cleaning, print head alignment, or other processes Wait for the process to finish, before starting the setup.
- Press the HOME button (B) on the printer.
- If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the HOME button.
- Tap Network status (C).
- Tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Select a connection method below.
- Tap Easy wireless connect.
- Tap Yes.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.(Return to the application screen and proceed with the setup).
Canon PIXMA TS5052 Wireless Setup
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Start the application and tap screen.
- Check if your printer appears at top of the screen. (If so, setup is complete. There is no need to perform the steps below. If it does not appear, proceed to the next step)
- Tap (Register Printer) > Register Printer. ( Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of the screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup)
- In Wi-Fi settings screen on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, tap SSID starting with "Canon_ij_." (If the SSID is not displayed, prepare a connection on the printer. For details, see "Setup Guide.")
- Return to application screen and tap Perform Wireless LAN Setup. Tap Auto Select Conn. Method (recommended).
- Tap SSID of the wireless router to which you want to connect the printer. (If there is no wireless router connected to Wi-Fi, the Direct Connection screen appears depending on your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to register the printer.)
- On password entry screen, enter a password for the wireless router. (If a password entry screen does not appear, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup.)
- Follow on-screen instructions and tap OK. (Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of the screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, perform the setup again from Step 6.)
Canon PIXMA TS5052 Setup Using Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY - iOS
- Download the application for free from the App Store.
- Set up your printer using "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," an application for iOS.
- Use "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," to easily print or scan from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- You can also use it to check the printer's ink model numbers and other information.
- In this section, descriptions are based on the screens displayed when using iOS 9.2.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS5052 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS5052 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA TS5052 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.