Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA TS8052|
The Canon PIXMA TS9050 collection, PIXMA TS8050 series and also PIXMA TS5050 series could likewise print your images right from an SD flash memory card, without the need for a COMPUTER. With SD card printing on the PIXMA TS9050 series, you could even add imaginative filters straight onto your photos from the large 12.6 cm (5") printer touchscreen itself, for motivation at the touch of a switch.Quick and very easy quality home printing, The PIXMA TS5050 series and PIXMA TS6050 collection' 5 individual ink containers provide quick, premium printing on both plain and photo paper. Utilizing an extra grey ink container and also boosted picture black ink, the PIXMA TS9050 series as well as PIXMA TS8050 series both boost image print high quality, with richer information in dark and also shaded areas, making them suitable for digital photography fanatics. Optional XL cartridges throughout all versions enable you to print even more pages, whilst the single ink cartridges reduce waste, with each colour separately exchangeable. Modern, compact styles for trendy as well as connected homes, The small, sleek designs are one of the most distinct and also appealing yet, making your PIXMA an art piece in the house.
The different mirror as well as matte finish of the PIXMA TS 8050 series and PIXMA TS6050 series add instant luster in any space, while those wishing to make an imaginative statement can with the PIXMA TS9050 series cutting-edge box visual. The front tilt panel and big LCD displays, provide fast access to the all-new instinctive single display residence food selection, mirroring the Canon PRINT app's straightforward navigating as well as capability. Seamless connectivity, Thanks to incorporated Wi-Fi connection, each PIXMA provides cordless printing from PCs, smartphones and tablets using the improved Canon PRINT app for Android and also iphone. Attributes such as Wi-Fi Directi and 'Access Point Setting' let you link straight to the printer without requiring a router or Wi-Fi password, making it easy to share your printer with checking out friends and family With the PIXMA TS9050 collection, PIXMA TS8052 series as well as PIXMA TS6050 collection, the LCD touch screens provide access to the PIXMA Cloud link, which attaches to your favorite cloud solutions, so you could swiftly print a picture or post a document to continue reading the goii.
If you love social media, the picked printersiii can attach to Instagram ™, bringing your preferred photographs to life-- also as 13x13cm (5x5") prints on Canon's brand-new square shiny picture paper. Enjoy top quality prints with one of Canon's smartly compact three-in-one home printers UK, Republic of Ireland, 6 September 2016-- Canon today introduces a freshly designed PIXMA inkjet line-up with layout, connection and creativity at their centre. No matter your requirements, Canon offers something for everybody with its entry-level Canon PIXMA TS5050 series, mid-range PIXMA TS6050 collection, PIXMA TS8050 collection and also its top-of-the-range PIXMA TS9050 series - all of which are up to 40% more portable. Get innovative from the comfort of your house, From photos, to double-sided records, or personalised birthday celebration cards as well as a kid's artwork, the brand-new PIXMA designs are compatible with a wide variety of paper types and also sizes, thanks to the brand-new back paper feed.
In addition to this a front cassette on the TS9050 collection, TS8050 collection and also TS6050 collection, imply customers can all at once have plain paper for files in the front cassette whilst having actually image paper loaded in the rear tray making light work of printing both document and pictures without needing to change paper in between prints. Both the PIXMA TS9050 series and the PIXMA TS8050 series function straight disc printing through the Canon PRINT app. The PIXMA TS9050 series as well as PIXMA TS8050 collection' PIXMA Touch & Print feature, accessed using the Canon PRINT application on Android tools, allows you to merely attach your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet computer as well as create a print or check. The PIXMA TS9050 series' Ethernet link offers you the flexibility to share the link in between several Computers on a network.
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Printer Google Cloud Print SetupVery many are asking about cloud print setup, and this time I will tell you how to setup with cloud print. Follow the steps below, If less clear can send a message to admin:
- From the Setup List, tap "Web service connection setup".
- From the Web Service Connection Setup List, tap "Google Cloud Print Setup".
- Next, tap "Register with Google Cloud Print".
- Choose the language of your preference by tapping it. Scroll down for more choices.
- Make sure there is paper in the printer and then tap “OK.” An authentication page will print out with an URL & QR code.
- Now follow the instructions on the printed page.
- Go to URL on Printout or Scan the QR Code.( goo.gl/printer/xwb6T )
- Click “Finish printer registration.” Next, check your printer LCD screen (if it has one) to confirm registration is complete.
- Registration is complete, tap "OK" to exit.
Recommended Printer Driver: Canon PIXMA TS6120 Setup & Driver Download
PIXMA TS5050 series key features:
- All-In-One printer that’s compact, elegant and affordable
- Print over Wi-Fi, from an SD card, or from the cloud
- 7.5 cm (3”) LCD display and simple user interface
- Print 10x15 cm (4”x6”) borderless photos at home in under 40 seconds
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS6050 series key features:
- Fast All-In-One document and photo printer
- Wi-Fi for cable-free printing, copying and scanning around the house
- Intuitive user interface with 7.5 cm (3”) touchscreen
- Access cloud features from the printer’s touchscreen
- Smartphone and tablet ready using the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS8050 series key features:
- Print your photos at home in stunning quality
- Compact design Wi-Fi printer with copy and scan functions
- Large 10.8 cm (4.3”) touchscreen and auto-tilting front panel
- Wi-Fi, NFC and SD card connectivity options
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS9050 series key features:
- Specialist printer that delivers stunning lab-quality photos
- Creative filters for SD card images using the large 12.6 cm (5”) touchscreen
- Compact form factor with elegant contrasting textures
- Smartphone-ready All-In-One with Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Ethernet and SD card connectivity options
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Printer Specifications
- Product Description: Canon PIXMA TS8052 - multifunction printer (colour)
- EAN: 4549292067842
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 37.2 cm x 32.4 cm x 13.9 cm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Media Type: Envelopes, plain paper, photo paper, printable CD/DVD/BD disk, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, high resolution paper, luster paper, semi-gloss photo paper, fine art paper
- Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60Hz)
- Device Type: Printer / copier / scanner
- Display 4.3"
- Media Size: Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm) (max)
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet (colour)
- Max Copying Speed: 6.5 ppm (colour)
- Max Printing Speed: Up to 15 ipm (mono) / up to 10 ipm (colour)
- Max Printing Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi (colour)
- Scanning: 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Original Size: 216 x 297 mm (max)
- Original Type: Sheets
- Standard Media Capacity: 120 sheets
- PC Connection Availability: Yes
- PC Connection: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi(n), NFC
- Inkjet Technology: Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering) - 6-ink
- Office Machine Features PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print ready, Mopria certified, access point mode
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes (printing)
- AirPrint Enabled: Yes
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Wireless Setup
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Start application and tap screen.
- Check if your printer appears at top of screen. (If so, setup is complete. There is no need to perform the steps below. If it does not appear, proceed to the next step)
- Tap (Register Printer) > Register Printer. ( Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup)
- In Wi-Fi settings screen on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, tap SSID starting with "Canon_ij_." (If the SSID is not displayed, prepare a connection on the printer. For details, see "Setup Guide.")
- Return to application screen and tap Perform Wireless LAN Setup. Tap Auto Select Conn. Method (recommended).
- Tap SSID of wireless router to which you want to connect printer. (If there is no wireless router connected to Wi-Fi, the Direct Connection screen appears depending on your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to register the printer.)
- On password entry screen, enter password for wireless router. (If a password entry screen does not appear, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup.)
- Follow on-screen instructions and tap OK. (Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of screen.
- (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, perform the setup again from Step 6.)
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Setup Using Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY - iOS
- Download the application for free from the App Store.
- Set up your printer using "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," an application for iOS.
- Use "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," to easily print or scan from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- You can also use it to check the printer's ink model numbers and other information.
- In this section, descriptions are based on the screens displayed when using iOS 9.2.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8052 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8052 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA TS8052 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete