Canon PIXMA TS8070 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
Hands-On Printer Canon PIXMA TS8070, With the development of this increasingly advanced technology and rapidly, not just computer technology or gadgets that continue to grow but so do the various other electronic devices. One of them is in the development of the printer, which originally still have to connect with the computer, now can do the printing process only by using a smartphone or even through the cloud, so users do not necessarily have to be in front of the printer directly to be able to print something. Although the need for printers for the consumer has declined, there is still demand from some consumers both personally and for business to enterprise. Printer all-in-one itself is now a printer the most sought after by the community to be able to perform various needs and activities in daily life. Not only fast printing for documents only, the printer is now increasingly in demand because of its ability to print photos properly.
Around the end of last year, Canon has just introduced a variant of their multifunction printers that focus on photo printing function, the Canon PIXMA TS 8070. Obviously, because it is designated as a good quality photo printer, the advantages will be fixated on the ability to print images with inkjet system it has. Design and Specifications, The Canon PIXMA TS8070 multifunction printer has a large dimension of 372 x 324 x 139mm in all closed trays, and 372 x 650 x 310mm when all the trays are open, weighing about 6.5 kg. This printer is compactly designed to be placed in a space or table that has dimensions that are not too large though, so it is suitable for use by consumers or business people who have limited workspace. Rectangular, this printer has a fairly elegant design with a black body and coat, with inkjet ink inside the printer making it very compact and does not look like a multifunction printer in general.
Tray on the printer itself consists of two types, namely the type of cassette inserted from the bottom surface of the printer, and rear feed located at the back of the printer. Both these trays, depending on the paper type and size, each can hold up to 100 sheets of paper. Especially for the rear tray, this tray can hold any type of paper from plain paper to photo paper, while cassette tray is not intended as a place to put other than ordinary paper to do the printing of documents only. On top of this cassette tray, it is the output tray of the print or copy, and there is also a special tray to insert a CD for those who want to print a label or cover for CD as well as a tray for photo printing. Its main control panel is on the front of the printer, where this panel is a 4.3 inch LCD touchscreen panel with TFT colour quality. In this panel, users can do Scan, Copy, and Print directly without the need to connect to the PC first, can also control and change the settings contained in the printer. One of the main advantages of Canon PIXMA TS8070 printer is the availability of wireless printing capabilities in both mobile and cloud.
Users only need to download applications such as Canon Inkjet PRINT, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and so forth to be able to connect with the printer and connected Wireless Director Wireless LAN. In addition, this printer also provides NFC connectivity to be able to do the printing.
Canon PIXMA TS8070 Printer Specifications
- Colour or Monochrome:1-pass colour
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)
- Duplexing Scans: No
- Input Capacity (printer input only):200 sheets
- Number of Cartridges:6
- Print Duplexing: Automatic
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Color):10 ppm
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Type: All-In-One
- Connection Type: Ethernet USB Wireless
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: Secure Digital Secure Digital Extended Capacity Secure Digital High Capacity
- Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose
- Maximum Scan Area: Letter
- Number of Ink Colors:5
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Mono):15 ppm
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
Recommended Printer Driver: Canon PIXMA TS6000 Setup & Driver Download
PIXMA TS5050 series key features:
- All-In-One printer that’s compact, elegant and affordable
- Print over Wi-Fi, from an SD card, or from the cloud
- 7.5 cm (3”) LCD display and simple user interface
- Print 10x15 cm (4”x6”) borderless photos at home in under 40 seconds
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS6050 series key features:
- Fast All-In-One document and photo printer
- Wi-Fi for cable-free printing, copying and scanning around the house
- Intuitive user interface with 7.5 cm (3”) touchscreen
- Access cloud features from the printer’s touchscreen
- Smartphone and tablet ready using the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS8050 series key features:
- Print your photos at home in stunning quality
- Compact design Wi-Fi printer with copy and scan functions
- Large 10.8 cm (4.3”) touchscreen and auto-tilting front panel
- Wi-Fi, NFC and SD card connectivity options
- Smartphone- and tablet-ready with the Canon PRINT app
PIXMA TS9050 series key features:
- A specialist printer that delivers stunning lab-quality photos
- Creative filters for SD card images using the large 12.6 cm (5”) touchscreen
- Compact form factor with elegant contrasting textures
- Smartphone-ready All-In-One with Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Ethernet and SD card connectivity options
Canon PIXMA TS8070 Wireless Setup
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Start the application and tap screen.
- Check if your printer appears at top of the screen. (If so, setup is complete. There is no need to perform the steps below. If it does not appear, proceed to the next step)
- Tap (Register Printer) > Register Printer. ( Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of the screen. (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup)
- In Wi-Fi settings screen on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, tap SSID starting with "Canon_ij_." (If the SSID is not displayed, prepare a connection on the printer. For details, see "Setup Guide.")
- Return to application screen and tap Perform Wireless LAN Setup. Tap Auto Select Conn. Method (recommended).
- Tap SSID of the wireless router to which you want to connect the printer. (If there is no wireless router connected to Wi-Fi, the Direct Connection screen appears depending on your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to register the printer.)
- On password entry screen, enter a password for the wireless router. (If a password entry screen does not appear, proceed to the next step to continue with the setup.)
- Follow on-screen instructions and tap OK. (Printer detection starts. When the printer detection is complete, tap your printer name that appears in the screen > OK.)
- Check if your printer appears at top of the screen.
- (When the registered printer appears at the top of the screen, setup is complete. If your printer is not detected, perform the setup again from Step 6.)
Canon PIXMA TS8070 Setup Using Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY - iOS
- Download the application for free from the App Store.
- Set up your printer using "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," an application for iOS.
- Use "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY," to easily print or scan from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- You can also use it to check the printer's ink model numbers and other information.
- In this section, descriptions are based on the screens displayed when using iOS 9.2.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS8070 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS8070series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8070 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA TS8070 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.