Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2160|
The COMPUTER configuration process takes around 5-10 minutes, and installs several different programs along with an irritating 'desktop accessory'. During arrangement, there were no instructions for ink cartridge instalment, which could show difficult for those who aren't experts of printer setup. Scans are a little soft with great deals of fine noise (only visible at high magnification), but reveal good colour precision. Scanning text files in black-and-white at 300dpi came in at a slow-moving 19 secs each page, while 600dpi colour scans were fast at just 52 seconds per page (one of the best rates in our summary). Once up and running, the Canon PIXMA MG2160 showed a propensity to pull several sheets of blank paper at the same time. There's a hard-to-locate setting to prevent this from taking place, but it shouldn't happen at all. Lineart and also graphics are sharp as well as image-noise is low, yet colours were a little over-exposed and photos slightly blurred.
Some message was over-inked as well as notably blurry, however generally, text high quality is good. Canon's MG2160 is a straightforward, rounded-edged block in matte black plastic that will not get fingerprints, yet it's neither especially impressive neither visually pleasing. The Canon PIXMA MG 2160 flatbed scanner includes an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400dpi, yet with the most up to date Canon drivers under Windows 7, I was only able to scan approximately 600dpi. At the time of creating, I had not been able to identify or function around the concern. I found the unit slightly unwieldy to unbox, but extra worrying was the daunting interface. There's no display - just a seven-segment BROUGHT ABOUT show the variety of copies - and the buttons and lights all appear a little much. After connecting in the printer and also transforming it on, I couldn't exercise what to do next. So, I inserted the setup CD. Printing a head-alignment web page, as I want to do prior to screening print quality, was a rare and also hard experience.
Connectivity is using USB just-- there's no Wi-Fi, which is nearly a positive given my troubles. Marketed rates at regular high quality are 8.4 ppm (pages per minute) monochrome, and also 4.8 ppm colour. In our common tests, the Canon PIXMA MG2160 attained a fair 7.9 ppm on monochrome line art and message, 5.0 ppm on monochrome graphics and text, yet just 2.2 ppm colour graphics and also text, and 6:15 per A4 picture. There's rather a noticeable hold-up in between web pages; the printer awaits the previous web page to completely dry. The drying time can be changed, but also at a minimum, the print rate was still slow-moving.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer Specificatons
- Printer, copier and scanner.
- High print rate: black ESAT: approx. 8.4 ipm (photos each minute) * colour ESAT: approx. 4.8
- Resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with 2 picolitre drops.
- Pictures without borders 4 "x 6" in about 44 secs
- Duplicating FCOT speed: approx. 30 seconds.
- Resolution optics in the scanner 1200 x 2400 DPI
- High-speed USB straight print
- 7-segment LED
- Impact filter fun (result miniature, fisheye impact, background blur, camera plaything, and so on).
- Technologies such as Auto Picture Take care of II as well as Auto Record Deal with.
- Fontal paper feeder.
- Full HD Motion picture print.
- Flying start.
- Check automated setting which detects the original document
Canon PIXMA MG6180 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG6180 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG6180 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG6180, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG6180 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG6180 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
How to install driver Canon PIXMA MG2160 for Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it in the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double-clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.43.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First, you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
More Knowledge Base Setup Download
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer, a wireless router, and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Setting up additional computers
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change
Need additional information or assistance?
Google Cloud Print:
Google Cloud Print allows you to print to your Canon wireless printer whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. You may need to register your Canon wireless printer before using this function.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support Google Cloud Print. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
AirPrint allows users to wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and making for a seamless experience. Both your Apple device and your Canon wireless printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support AirPrint. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
Printing from Email
Print from E-mail allows you to print attachment files easily. You only attach a picture or a document from your computer or smartphone and send the e-mail with the attached file.
Click on the link below for more details.