Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
The Canon PIXMA MG2260 remains in the initial batch of Canon photo printers to make use a brand-new technique for packing ink cartridges. The company calls it "FastFront," and also it enables you just remove a door behind the 100-sheet paper tray to subject the inks. The new method makes cartridge alternative much less challenging, in addition to you do not have to elevate the scanner cover to change them. The peripheral two-ink cartridge system inside approaches this device isn't actually excellent for printing set images as a result of its limited color result. You'll see in the Performance area of this analysis that the Pixma MG3220 still dished out decent-quality image pictures, however it's not their high quality that should certainly fret you-- high-frequency image prints on the "Suitable" top quality arrangement place you in jeopardy of investing extra lending in the long term on cartridge refills than on the equipment itself.
Canon PIXMA MG 2260 The copy operates on the printer are reasonably standard for a multifunction: you could make up to 99 duplicates all at once and rapidly adjust the contrast and zoom of a documents from 25 to 400 percent, all straight via the setups on the chauffeur menus. You furthermore have a number of selections in regards to where to send out a checked file, such as straight to a COMPUTER SYSTEM as a JPEG/TIFF/BMP, or as a PDF records, or you could affix it to an e-mail with the alternative to scan as well as change to message making use of optical character recognition (Optical Character Recognition). All inspected data are positioned in your personalized My Box directory site, which offers all checked as well as imported images along with lately conserved pictures on the drive for future tasks.
Layout Canon maintains the hardware costs down by not providing the Canon Pixma MG2260 an advanced LCD screen, rather choosing a simple two-line readout that presents conventional information like the variety of suits you want from the copy machine. The remainder of the control panel is similarly svelte in addition to contains single-function switches for picking media sizes, fit-to-page toggle, in addition to black along with shade scanning choices. Something to note concerning the cabin is that you must look right down right into it, so you'll have to place it less than eye degree for suitable visibility and accessibility. Still, in a worst-case situation, you might regularly access all the same faster way connects with the online options on the lorry chauffeur.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 The bundle consists of a motorist CD with all the setup documents you need to individualize your prints. Within those settings, you could select amongst regularly used formats like the demand, organization, paper conserving, and also photo printing that readjust the kind of media, paper measurement, and also resource. Furthermore, the driver software enables you alter for borderless printing, spectacular pictures, grayscale prints, and even hand-operated color staminas by personality increments. It also showcases a pop-up print condition display that exposes the present task, record name, device owner, standing, along with a visual representation of the ink cartridge levels. Conveniently, this pop-up automatically disappears when the operate in the line up is ended up printing. Nonetheless, I pick standing screens that show the web page number and the development of print.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color
- Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL),
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper
- Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud
- Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye
- Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Print Features: Standard Copy.
- Software Included: WINDOWS13/MAC14, Pixma mg3022 Printer Driver & Setup Software
- Scan Utility, My Image Garden5, Full HD Movie Print18, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12,
- Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image
- Garden Quick Menu.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK
- PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link1.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless, MG3220 Wireless, and MG2260 Photo All-In-One Printers. Canon expands its PIXMA line with three new Photo all-in-one printer, the PIXMA MG4220 Wireless, MG3220 Wireless and MG2220. All three printers are capable of printing, scanning, and copying. They feature a max color resolution of 4800x2400dpi, FastFront for easy changing of ink and paper from the front; and the ability to produce borderless 4×6-inch photos in about 44 seconds. Canon’s three new PIXMA printer all feature My Art for customizing photos through various templates such as collage, greeting cards; Fun Filter Effects for adding Fish-Eye, Miniature and Toy Camera effects to photos; and Full HD Movie Print for produce clear images of frames from videos captured on compatible HD Canon EOS and PowerShot Digital Cameras and VIXIA Camcorders. The MG4220 and MG3220 also add Auto Duplex printing and the former adds a 2.5-inch LCD screen for easy control and image preview, and a memory card slot for printing from SD/SDHC/MMC/Memory Stick cards directly.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless, MG3220 Wireless and MG2260
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - WindowsVista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP SP3 or later - OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series canGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2260 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG2260 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete