Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG4120|
The Pixma MG4120's outcome has to do with the same quality as just what you see from various other Canon Pixma MG-series printers-- that is, fairly good. The text is sharp, if not laserlike. Shade graphics have an orange skew that could make faces look spray-tanned, but the tint also produces warm-feeling landscapes and still-lifes. Image details are nicely provided. Paper-handling features on the Canon PIXMA MG4120 are small, though sufficient for house use. You get a single 100-sheet letter/legal input tray at the front of the device, and also a 50-sheet output tray straight over it. The device doesn't have an automatic file feeder for the A4/letter-size scanner, however, it does use an automatic duplexer for problem-free two-sided printing. The cover for the scanner telescopes to suit thicker material. Canon Pixma MG4120 colour inkjet multifunction (print/copy/scan) is just one of the cheaper MFPs on the market to include paper-saving automatic duplexing. It also generates a nice-looking outcome at a sensible rate.
Colour-ink costs are lower than the standard for a low-price MFP, as well, so pictures and website are relatively economical to print. The black ink is costly, however, so printing out everyday letters and also term documents costs more than the norm. You could affix the Canon PIXMA MG 4120 straight to your COMPUTER via USB, or network it utilizing the integrated Wi-Fi. The system's flip-up 2.4-inch LCD display is easy to read, as well as uses the printer a wind generally. Canon has to ditch the 3 "feature" buttons for making options, however. Having to relocate your fingers to those switches is a waste of time and also initiative; the OK button, as well as four-way cursor control, would certainly be sufficient. The Pixma MG4120 additionally includes SD Card and also Memory Stick slots for printing pictures or offloading scans. Speed benefits everyday jobs and the weird image. In our tests, the Pixma MG4120 published text web pages at 6.5 web pages each min on the PC and 7.1 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size images published at 2.6 ppm on ordinary paper, and also at 1.2 ppm on photo paper.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Color PDF web pages and full-page pictures printed on the Mac took twice as long as the average. Scans and also copies at typical and also higher resolutions were halfway decent quick. As well as, in case you were questioning, the Pixma MG4120's performance drops right in line with the numbering convention of the MG series-- it's faster compared to the MG2120 as well as MG3120, as well as slower than the MG6120 as well as the more recent MG5220. Just like its brethren, the Pixma MG4120 has higher-than-average black-ink costs. A four-colour web page making use of the PG-240XXL and also the CL-241XL would certainly be 13.8 cents, regarding standard in cost for an inkjet MFP. Keep in mind that with a tricolour cartridge (including cyan, magenta, as well as yellow), when one colour runs out, you need to change the entire cartridge even if ink remains for the other shades.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Specifications
- Standard printer interfaces : USB, 802.11b/g/n wireless
- Optional printer interfaces: none
- Size : 152x449x304mm
- Weight : 5.7kg
- Noise (in normal use) : 43dB(A)
- Maximum paper size: A4/legal
- Maximum paper weight: 300gsm
- Standard paper inputs:1
- Standard paper input capacity: 100
- Maximum paper inputs: 1
- Maximum paper input capacity: 100
- Duplex (code, cost if an option): Yes
- Printer technology thermal inkjet
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Other inkjet features: 6.0cm colour screen
- Other inkjet options: none
- Number of ink colours:4
- Number of ink cartridges:2
- Maximum number of ink colours:4
- Maximum number of cartridges:2
- Quoted photo-durability:30 years quoted photo-durability sources: Canon
- PictBridge support: No
- Borderless printing: A4
- Direct (PC-less) printing: Yes
- Supported memory cards: Memory Stick Duo, SD, MMC
- CD printing: No
- Maximum number of copies: 99
- Max mono copy resolution : 600x1,200dpi
- Max colour copy resolution : 600x1,200dpi
- Full scan area preview: 6s
- A4 document at 150dpi : 7s
- A4 document at 300dpi :15s
- 6x4in photo at 600dpi :14s
- 6x4in photo at 1200dpi :1m 6s
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Setup
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.44.1 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4120 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First, you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
More Knowledge Base Setup Download
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fienabled computer from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer, a wireless router, and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Setting up additional computers
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change
Need additional information or assistance?
Google Cloud Print:
Google Cloud Print allows you to print to your Canon wireless printer whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. You may need to register your Canon wireless printer before using this function.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support Google Cloud Print. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
AirPrint allows users to wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and making for a seamless experience. Both your Apple device and your Canon wireless printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support AirPrint. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
Printing from Email
Print from E-mail allows you to print attachment files easily. You only attach a picture or a document from your computer or smartphone and send the e-mail with the attached file.
Click on the link below for more details.