Canon PIXMA MG4160 Driver Download, Manual Installation, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG4160|
Canon PIXMA MG4160 color inkjet multifunction (print/copy/scan) is just among the more affordable MFPs on the marketplace to include paper-saving automatic duplexing. It likewise produces nice-looking result at a practical rate. Color-ink costs are below standard for a low-price MFP, as well, so images and also internet site are relatively affordable to print. The black ink is costly, nevertheless, so printing out everyday letters and also term documents sets you back more than the standard.You could affix the Canon PIXMA MG4160 right to your COMPUTER by means of USB, or network it using the incorporated Wi-Fi. The system's flip-up 2.4-inch LCD display is simple to check out, in addition to uses the printer a wind usually. Canon needs to ditch the 3 "feature" switches for making alternatives, nevertheless. Needing to transfer your fingers to those switches is a wild-goose chase as well as effort; the OKAY switch in addition to four-way cursor control would certainly suffice.
The Canon PIXMA MG 4160 additionally includes SD Card and Memory Stick ports for printing photos or unloading scans. Paper-handling features on the Canon PIXMA MG4160 are small, though enough for residence usage. You get a solitary 100-sheet letter/legal input tray at the front of the device, as well as a 50-sheet outcome tray straight over it. The gadget doesn't have an automatic documents feeder for the A4/letter-size scanner, nevertheless it does utilize an automatic duplexer for problem-free two-sided printing. The cover for the scanner telescopes to suit thicker material. Speed benefits day-to-day works and also the strange photo. In our examinations the Pixma MG4160 published message website at 6.5 website each min on the PC as well as 7.1 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size pictures published at 2.6 ppm on average paper, and also at 1.2 ppm on picture paper. Color PDF websites and full-page photos printed on the Mac took twice as long as the standard.
Scans and also copies at typical and higher resolutions were midway good quick. In addition to, in case you were wondering about, the Pixma MG4160's performance drops right in accordance with the numbering convention of the MG series-- it's faster as compared to the MG2120 as well as MG3120, in addition to slower than the MG6120 in addition to the more current MG5220. The Canon PIXMA MG4160's end result concerns the same top quality as just exactly what you see from various other Canon Pixma MG-series printers-- that is, fairly good. Text is sharp, otherwise laserlike. Shade graphics have an orange skew that might make faces look spray-tanned, but the color additionally generates warm-feeling landscapes as well as still-lifes. Photo information are well offered. Similar to its brethren, the Canon PIXMA MG4160 has higher-than-average black-ink prices.
A four-color website utilizing the PG-240XXL and also the CL-241XL would definitely be 13.8 cents, concerning criterion in price for an inkjet MFP. Bear in mind that with a tricolor cartridge (including cyan, magenta, along with yellow), when one shade goes out, you should change the entire cartridge even if ink remains for the other tones.
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Printer Specifications
- Standard printer interfaces : USB, 802.11b/g/n wireless
- Optional printer interfaces: none
- Size : 152x449x304mm
- Weight : 5.7kg
- Noise (in normal use) : 43dB(A)
- Maximum paper size: A4/legal
- Maximum paper weight: 300gsm
- Standard paper inputs:1
- Standard paper input capacity: 100
- Maximum paper inputs: 1
- Maximum paper input capacity: 100
- Duplex (code, cost if option): Yes
- Printer technology thermal inkjet
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Other inkjet features: 6.0cm color screen
- Other inkjet options: none
- Number of ink colors:4
- Number of ink cartridges:2
- Maximum number of ink colors:4
- Maximum number of cartridges:2
- Quoted photo-durability:30 yearsQuoted photo-durability sources: Canon
- PictBridge support: No
- Borderless printing: A4
- Direct (PC-less) printing: Yes
- Supported memory cards: Memory Stick Duo, SD, MMC
- CD printing: No
- Maximum number of copies: 99
- Max mono copy resolution : 600x1,200dpi
- Max colour copy resolution : 600x1,200dpi
- Full scan area preview: 6s
- A4 document at 150dpi : 7s
- A4 document at 300dpi :15s
- 6x4in photo at 600dpi :14s
- 6x4in photo at 1200dpi :1m 6s
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Wireless Setup
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.44.1 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG4160 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
More Knowledge Base Setup Download
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer, a wireless router, and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Setting up additional computers
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change
Need additional information or assistance?
Google Cloud Print:
Google Cloud Print allows you to print to your Canon wireless printer whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. You may need to register your Canon wireless printer before using this function.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support Google Cloud Print. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
AirPrint allows users to wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and making for a seamless experience. Both your Apple device and your Canon wireless printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support AirPrint. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
Printing from Email
Print from E-mail allows you to print attachment files easily. You only attach a picture or a document from your computer or smartphone and send the e-mail with the attached file.
Click on the link below for more details.