Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG4260|
The top of this modestly-sized box has its scanner cover-- with prolonging hinges, so you can scan books and also magazines-- to the right of the control panel, which runs in a strip from front to back. Colour graphics are dense and also smooth, though there's some loss of colour depth in colour copies. Image prints are great, with smooth colour transitions and both natural pastels and bright primaries where required. Recently we reviewed Canon's PIXMA MG4250, mid-range all-in-one as well as the Canon PIXMA MG4260 is already offered to supersede it. Apart from the case, which is an enjoyable textured black instead of the ostentatious, glossy black of its precursor, there doesn't appear to be a great deal of difference in between both. The user interface colour-scheme in both devices, light on dark grey, is unhelpful. For as long, the convention has actually been that greyed menu products are inaccessible, that having whole menus in grey takes some psychological re-training. Adobe began it and Canon, sadly, now seems to have 'caught up'.
Using the high-yield variations of the consumables, which provide 600 ISO black web pages and also 400 ISO colour ones, provides web page prices of 3.7 p and also 7.9 p. These excel expenses, lower then several competitors, though still not just as good as from equal Kodak printers. To correct this, an extra assistance rotates out of the front edge of the feed tray with a flip-up stop at its end. It's all instead convoluted and basically doubles the depth of the printer, when it remains in use. Canon ranks the PIXMA MG4260 at 9.9 ppm in black and also 5.7 ppm in colour. Our five-page text test recorded 6.1 ppm and also 6.4 ppm in fast (draft) mode, only 2 thirds of the specification. This rose to 8.0 ppm for the 20-page examination, nearer the mark, however only 1.8 ppm for the black text and colour graphics examination. Fitting the cartridges involves folding down the internal front panel, on which the paper trays are hinged, and they glide in flat. Basic retention clips then click right into location, a little bit like seat retainers on an Alton Towers flight. Black message is good as well as black, though head passes don't constantly align precisely.
Fast setting text is influenced more by this and duplex web pages, which look to be printed with a mix of the dye-based coloured inks, are more dark grey than black. Although duplex print is basic on the machine, it's so sluggish that it probably won't get used usually. We saw 1.8 spm on our 20-side test, so not even a page a min. Simply over the front lip of the control panel are twin memory card ports, for SD and also MemoryStick. At the back is a hinged, 62mm colour LCD, linked to three 'soft' function keys just ahead and also a series of other buttons, controlling task begin as well as cancel and also menu navigation. The smart click-wheel of the Canon PIXMA MG4250 is changed by a basic 5 button square on this machine; not as hassle-free. The twin cartridges, one black, the other tri-colour, are readily available in 2 abilities. It's a shame to have a single tri-colour cartridge, as this could bring about wasted ink, if your colour ink usage doesn't match Canon's design. The very first ink to go out pressures replacement of the entire cartridge.
Verdict, There doesn't seem to be a lot to differentiate the Canon PIXMA MG 4260 from its prompt predecessor. It's still an excellent, basic home printer, though its paper tray arrangement is troublesome and also its very slow at printing duplex pages. Tri-colour cartridges are most likely to be more inefficient compared to the different inks that are available in some of this machine's instant competitors. Bundled software includes My Image Garden, an image housekeeping application, as well as Quick Menu, which puts beneficial printing devices in a mirrored L-shaped menu at bottom left of the desktop. Access to My Image Garden is linked to use of genuine Canon cartridges-- make use of third-party consumables as well as it won't let you in. After that there's the Quick Front paper tray system; which is even more of a Big Front, really. Fold up down the front cover as well as it develops the paper feed tray, which could use up to 100 sheets. An additional tray folds down behind this as well as expands telescopically, though stone's throw adequate to sustain the whole of an output page.
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Printer Specifications
- A4 Print, Copy & Scan
- 5.7 IPM Colour/9.9 IPM Black
- 4800 x 1200 Print DPI
- 1200 x 2400 Scan DPI
- 100 Sheets Capacity
- Wireless Network Capability
- Automatic 2-Sided Printing
- 2.5” LCD Screen
- USB Cable Not Included
- 12 Months Warranty
- Approximate Starter Page Yield: 100 Colour/150 Black
- Pixma Cloud Link
- Apple Airprint & Mobile Printing
- Borderless 4”X6” Photo Printing
- Fine 11 Cartridges: enhanced colour reproduction and speed
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 449 x 304 x 152 mm
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Consumbales: CAPG640BK, CACLI641C, CAPG640XLB, CACL641XLC, CA640641XL & CAPG640XXL
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Wireless Setup
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain it.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4260 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG4260 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete