Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Download, Manual Installation, Wireless Setup
The Canon PIXMA MG5120 can print, copy, and also scan. It makes use of 5 ink containers, consisting of a pigment black. One of the MG5120's strengths is that it could print directly from a selection of media sources, using its tilt-up 2.4-inch LCD display to preview pictures. It has a port for a USB thumb drive or PictBridge-enabled camera, and also its card visitor sustains a variety of memory card formats. You can link it to a Bluetooth tool with an optional Bluetooth adapter It also has a fairly new Canon attribute, Full HD Movie Print, which enables users of suitable Canon EOS as well as Powershot digital electronic cameras to print out frameworks from HD (either 720p or 1080p) video clips fired with these cams. From Full HD Movie Print, an individual can select a video clip, play through it onward or backwards, capture frameworks, and also print them out. The MG5120's picture printing top quality was somewhat above par for an inkjet MFP, while both message and also graphics were a little poor. The images were like, or a touch better compared to, just what you 'd anticipate from pharmacy prints.
Colours were abundant, though not oversaturated. There were a number of minor photo imperfections, however nothing as well major. A monochrome image showed a trace of a colour; one photo showed some aliasing-- the tendency for straight lines to show up less than razor-edged. Text sufficed for school or general company use, but not for official reports or resumes. Graphics were alright for service use, however, you probably would not wish to use them for PowerPoint handouts. Ink thickness was unequal in solid locations, and also they revealed dithering, a separation right into dot patterns when one looked very closely. A couple of printers do a sufficient work of printing slim white lines in our tests, however, with the Canon PIXMA MG 5120, the lines were nearly undetectable. The glossy black MG5120 measures 6.3 by 17.9 by 14.5 inches and also evaluates 17 pounds. It has a 150-sheet paper tray, sufficient for light-duty home-office work, and also a built-in automatic duplexer. As the MG5120 is limited to USB connection, we tested it attached to a COMPUTER running Windows View.
Efficiency as well as High quality, The Canon PIXMA MG5120 published out the most up to date version of our service applications suite (timed with QualityLogic's software and hardware) in 6 mins 26 secs, The MG5120 took an ordinary time of 1:39 to result in a 4-by-6 picture, a decent rate for its cost. The Canon Pixma MG5120 All-in-One Photo Printer is a well-rounded MFP marketing at an extremely reasonable rate. It brings a lot more to the table compared to the Pixma MP280, which sells for $40 less, including a sneak peek display and the capacity to print from several media sources. If its speed and result quality were much better, it could have tested the Epson Stylus NX625 for Editors' Selection; as is, it supplies an extremely capable selection as a home MFP, as well as at a reduced rate compared to the NX625.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Colour or Monochrome: 1-pass colour
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, xD-Picture Card, MiniSD Card
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 300 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Yes
- Cost Per Page (Mono): 4.7 cents
- Cost Per Page (Color): 12.27 cents
- Claimed lifetime for photos - dark storage: 300 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - framed behind glass: 30 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - exposed: 20 years
- Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Wireless Setup
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain it.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First, you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
More Knowledge Base Setup Download
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer, a wireless router, and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Setting up additional computers
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change
Need additional information or assistance?
Google Cloud Print:
Google Cloud Print allows you to print to your Canon wireless printer whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. You may need to register your Canon wireless printer before using this function.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support Google Cloud Print. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
AirPrint allows users to wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and making for a seamless experience. Both your Apple device and your Canon wireless printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support AirPrint. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
Printing from Email
Print from E-mail allows you to print attachment files easily. You only attach a picture or a document from your computer or smartphone and send the e-mail with the attached file.
Click on the link below for more details.