Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
The Canon PIXMA MG5140 can print, copy, and also scan. It uses 5 ink containers, consisting of a pigment black. Among the MG5140's toughness is that it might print directly from a selection of media resources, using its tilt-up 2.4-inch LCD present to sneak peek images. It has a port for a USB thumb drive or PictBridge-enabled camera, and also its card visitor maintains a variety of memory card formats. You could link it to a Bluetooth tool with an optional Bluetooth adapter It also has a relatively new Canon quality, Full HD Movie Print, which allows customers of ideal Canon EOS as well as Powershot digital electronic cameras to print out structures from HD (either 720p or 1080p) video terminated with these webcams. From Full HD Movie Print, a person could pick a video, play with it onward or in reverse, capture frameworks, and also print them out. The MG5140's image printing premium was somewhat above the same level for an inkjet MFP, while both message, as well as graphics, were a little bad. The pictures resembled, or a touch much better compared with, just what you 'd prepare for from pharmacy prints.
Colours were bountiful, though not oversaturated. There were a number of small image flaws, nonetheless absolutely nothing also significant. A monochrome picture showed a trace of a color; one photo revealed some aliasing-- the tendency for straight lines to show up less than razor-edged. Text sufficed for college or basic firm use, but not for main records or resumes. Graphics were alright for solution use, however, you most likely would not wish to use them for PowerPoint handouts. Ink thickness was unequal in solid locations, and also they revealed dithering, a separation right into dot patterns when one looked really carefully. A number of printers do an adequate job of printing slim white lines in our tests, nonetheless, with the Canon PIXMA MG 5120, the lines were nearly undetectable. The shiny black MG5140 steps 6.3 by 17.9 by 14.5 inches and also examines 17 pounds. It has a 150-sheet paper tray, adequate for the light-duty home-office job, as well as a built-in automatic duplexer. As the MG5140 is limited to USB link, we tested it connected to a COMPUTER SYSTEM running Windows View.
Performance as well as Excellent quality, The Canon PIXMA MG5140 published out one of the most up to date variation of our solution applications collection (timed with QualityLogic's software as well as hardware) in 6 minutes 26 secs, The MG5140 took a normal time of 1:39 to result in a 4-by-6 picture, a decent price for its cost. The Canon Pixma MG5140 All-in-One Image Printer is a well-rounded MFP marketing at a very sensible price. It brings a great deal even more to the table as compared to the Pixma MP280, which sells for $40 much less, including a sneak peek screen and the capability to print from several media resources. If its speed, as well as result top quality, were better, it might have examined the Epson Stylus NX625 for Editors' Option; as is, it supplies an extremely qualified choice as a home MFP, along with at a minimized rate compared with the NX625.
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printer Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Colour or Monochrome: 1-pass colour
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, Multimedia Card, xD-Picture Card, MiniSD Card
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 300 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Yes
- Cost Per Page (Mono): 4.7 cents
- Cost Per Page (Color): 12.27 cents
- Claimed lifetime for photos - dark storage: 300 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - framed behind glass: 30 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - exposed: 20 years
- Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Wireless Setup
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain it.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First, you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation, and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
Steps to uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG140 drivers from your PC or Laptop:
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.