Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5150|
Along with the rear USB 2.0 port the Canon PIXMA MG5150 also has a front host port for PictBridge-enabled cam link, as well as Bluetooth 2.0 for sending content from a cellphone. Canon PIXMA MG5150: Design, connectivity and also configuration, The Canon PIXMA MG5150 mirrors the PIXMA MG5250's style, with a rear-loading 150-sheet tray as well as a 150-sheet cassette. It has the same clear and intense 2.4 in LCD that we liked on its a lot more pricey counterpart, along with the same fundamental button format. It's easy to mount the print head and the five ink cartridges, and also connecting the printer to your COMPUTER or Mac using the USB 2.0 port is easy. Like the Canon PIXMA MG5250, the PIXMA MG5150 produces good outcomes when printing high resolution photos on picture paper. In High quality mode on Canon's Image Paper And also Glossy II supply we discovered our colour examination images to be clear as well as thorough, with excellent saturation levels and also no noticeable posterisation.
The Canon PIXMA MG5150 additionally thrilled us when it concerned generating greyscale pictures, with only a small amount of banding and also graininess noticeable in pictures' darker areas. One location where the Canon PIXMA MG5150 fails remains in its print rates. The PIXMA MG5250 can manage 11 monochrome web pages per min-- one sheet each 6 seconds in our screening-- while the PIXMA MG5150 takes about 7 seconds generally each grayscale A4 web page. This is just slightly slower each sheet, with a general rate of 9.7 pages each minute. Colour printing is substantially slower, though-- the PIXMA MG5250 takes care of 9.3 pages each min while the PIXMA MG5150 can just outcome 6.3. If you're not concerned regarding mediocre scan high quality or somewhat sluggish printing, the Canon PIXMA MG 5150 is an exceptional selection for printing documents and periodic images on a budget plan. Canon PIXMA MG5150: Print top quality and rate, The Canon PIXMA MG5150 makes use of the exact same print head and technology as the Canon PIXMA MG5250, so its output quality is essentially the same.
Monochrome files in Conventional top quality are smooth and also clear regardless of being somewhat under-saturated. If you desire bold, solid message the Excellent quality establishing offers completely-- although printing is somewhat slower. Colour files in Standard top quality are similarly as good as monochrome prints. We would certainly have liked a little a lot more saturation but typeface sides are smooth and prints are easily readable down to 6pt dimension. The Canon PIXMA MG5150's black ink container has a significantly higher yield compared to the colour cartridges, The power consumption of the Canon PIXMA MG5150 is totally affordable. In standby it consumed an average of 1.9 Watts, while optimal power use of 21W was accomplished while xeroxing a colour paper. You're unlikely to notice the Canon PIXMA MG5150's effect on your power costs. Canon positions a heavy focus on environmental duty for its consumer printer variety, with a dedicated section of its Website informing consumers regarding PIXMA printers' eco-friendly credentials. The main downside of picking the Canon PIXMA MG5150 over the extra costly PIXMA MG5250 is its lower resolution scanner.
You just obtain a 1200x2400dpi flatbed scanner instead of a 4800x2400dpi device. Scans are acceptable yet fine picture detail is missing out on-- select a much better scanner if you're meaning to digitise old pictures or essential documents. Canon PIXMA MG5150: Power intake, ink costs as well as environmental policy, The 5 specific ink storage tanks of the Canon PIXMA MG5150-- PGI-525BK black, CLI-526BK picture black, CLI-526C cyan, CLI-526M magenta and also CLI-526Y yellow Canon quotes an incorporated typical return of 496 prints from the colour cartridges, with an ongoing consumable expense of 4.14 cents per A4 colour page. However, it is necessary to note that due to the fact that it uses specific colour cartridges you could change a single empty storage tank when required, instead of replacing a whole tri-colour cartridge (as used on more affordable printers like the Canon PIXMA MP495).
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, xD-Picture Card, MiniSD Card
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 300 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Yes
- Cost Per Page (Mono): 4.7 cents
- Cost Per Page (Color): 12.27 cents
- Claimed lifetime for photos - dark storage: 300 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - framed behind glass: 30 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - exposed: 20 years
- Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Wireless Setup
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain it.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
More Knowledge Base Setup Download
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer, a wireless router, and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Setting up additional computers
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change
Need additional information or assistance?
Google Cloud Print:
Google Cloud Print allows you to print to your Canon wireless printer whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. You may need to register your Canon wireless printer before using this function.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support Google Cloud Print. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
AirPrint allows users to wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and making for a seamless experience. Both your Apple device and your Canon wireless printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support AirPrint. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
Printing from Email
Print from E-mail allows you to print attachment files easily. You only attach a picture or a document from your computer or smartphone and send the e-mail with the attached file.
Click on the link below for more details.