Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5220|
That compares with 25.2 seconds for the first page and also 2 minutes as well as 47 secs for all 10 web pages with the MX350. This specific model uses 5 ink cartridges: four dye-based cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) as well as one pigment-based cartridge (black). Installing them was simple, as the LCD automatically runs a computer animated guide when you lift the scanning device cover to subject the ins. A separate red LED switches on when each cartridge is strongly in position. On the disadvantage, the scanning unit cover is pivoted in a manner that keeps it from climbing completely up, so you will not have much room to maneuver. In conclusion, the procedure was straightforward and also relatively painless. Canon PIXMA MG5220 Copy as well as scan speeds were even more affordable. We had the ability to copy a complete web page of monochrome text in just 11.2 secs. Switching to color, our copy of a mixed-text-and-graphics document page was completed in 22.2 secs. As well as scanning a full page of monochrome text took simply 10.9 seconds. We discovered the MG5220's print quality for both documents and images incredibly consistent throughout the various print settings.
Similar to the Canon MX350 and MX340, the quick setting on the Canon PIXMA MG5220 isn't really that much faster compared to the typical setting. The high quality is likewise roughly the like the common mode, only lighter, so unless you want to minimize ink, there's little factor being used the fast setting. Similarly, the high-quality print setting is darker (presumably using more ink), however not significantly better. If you prefer a broad latitude for the print settings, this may not be the printer for you. Canon has actually decided to optimize the print engine for the basic mode, which is what lots of people would certainly choose to use anyhow. The MG5220 has 2 paper-input slots: a front cassette and rear tray. Each holds a maximum of 150 sheets of paper. The paper-output tray, which is positioned just above the paper cassette, has a lots limit of only 50 sheets. That could be a major restriction if you have the tendency to print fliers, e-newsletters, or brochures. Canon advises that you make use of the rear tray for image paper as well as envelopes. You'll be restricted to filling simply 10 envelopes at once, and the manual suggests that you get rid of each envelope from the outcome tray prior to the next one gets here, to stay clear of obscuring or discoloration.
If you consistently print envelopes, you could want to take into consideration an all-in-one that's better furnished for these types of recurring tasks. Along with the normal utilities that come with all-in-one printers, Canon provides software that lets you produce schedules, cd prints, as well as multi-image pages. The company likewise proclaims 2 unusual abilities for this printer: the ability to print solitary frameworks from an HD video clip file and an iPhone application that lets you print directly to the MG5220. While they serve, both have limitations. The HD frame printing functions just with MOV format files and also calls for that you utilize the ZoomBrowser EX-SPOUSE Ver.6.5 software. The iPhone app works purely with conserved pictures. You can not use it for text papers unless you convert the message to a photo via a screen capture. The Canon PIXMA MG5220 actually radiates when it involves print high quality. Text was well developed with no roaming dots or jagged characters. The text isn't laser-quality, however it is great for an inkjet printer. Video printed on simple paper exhibited realistic shades. Pictures printed on glossy picture paper were genuinely excellent.
The shades were reasonable-- not as well plain, as well as absolutely not garish.A huge plus with choosing the Canon PIXMA MG 5220 would certainly be the longevity of the published photos. Inning accordance with Canon, the inks are ranked for 300 years when the picture is saved in an archival-quality album with a plastic cover sheet and also kept in the dark. The inks are ranked for 30 years when the photo is shown within a glass frame in a normal indoor area without straight sunlight. In the beginning glance, you'll see this printer's black gloss surface. It has actually perfectly rounded edges as well as is reasonably compact for an all-in-one version. The external building consists primarily of high-impact plastic. The printer does really feel significant when you pick it up, which suggests a fair amount of steel inside. This design has a fairly low profile, even when the back tray is totally encompassed fit legal-size (8.5x14-inch) paper. The double-hinged rear tray easily folds in when not being used, which assists the printer maintain its smooth and rounded look. In a similar way, you could close the front-mounted paper result tray when it isn't really needed. If you forget to reopen the result tray before your following print task, that won't be a trouble. The tray automatically expands external just before it's required.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 is geared toward photo fanatics who need scanning and also copying capabilities along with printing. Its emphasis gets on high quality prints, nonetheless, with a faster print engine, enhanced LCD menu system, and also two uncommon-- though limited-- add-on capabilities that might pique your passion. If you're looking for an all-in-one that excels in photo printing, the MG5220 would be a smart choice. There are trade-offs, however, including a low-capacity paper outcome tray and higher-than-average color print prices.The 2.4-inch LCD is brilliant (perhaps even too brilliant) with colorful graphics as well as highly readable message. The onscreen menus operate in combination with three selection switches immediately below the LCD, together with a rotating circular switch and OK button that allow you swiftly move through the menus. The primary feature buttons are well marked, either with message or obvious signs. The onscreen graphics are especially helpful. We located it as simple to eye the icons about check out the detailed text underneath. The MG5220 has among the best printer user interfaces we've seen. We experienced no worry with printing, scanning, or copying with the MG5220.
Duplex printing performed faultlessly as well as was simple to accessibility either with the printer motorist or from Web page Arrangement within Windows applications. The printer does shake when printing, though we didn't notice any kind of activity of the printer far from its initial position. The MG5220 stops regularly throughout printing to carry out maintenance regimens-- more frequently compared to the majority of contending printers. The stops briefly were quick and also didn't significantly differ the print times. If you're looking for a fairly inexpensive all-in-one that masters printing images, the Canon PIXMA MG5220 is an exceptional buy. The print high quality is premium, particularly with photos. Canon's most current print engine is considerably faster than the one found in previous models. For organisation users, the greatest concerns could be the 50-page capability outcome tray and restricted envelope handling. With picture print rates, where the MX350 was much more competitive with designs from other suppliers, the MG5220 was still noticeably faster than the MX350.
Our 8.5x11-inch photo published in 1 min and also 38 seconds versus 1 minute as well as 56 secs with the MX350. Our 4x6-inch picture took 44.2 secs to complete versus 1 min and 5 secs with the MX350. These numbers position the Canon PIXMA MG5220 among the fastest inkjets we've checked when printing photos.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color
- Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL),
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper
- Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud
- Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye
- Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Software Included: WINDOWS13/MAC14, Pixma mg3022 Printer Driver & Setup Software
- Scan Utility, My Image Garden5, Full HD Movie Print18, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12,
- Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image
- Garden Quick Menu.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK
- PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link1.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Setup
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain it.
Operating System Support:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Mac OSX Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 On-screen Manual (Win)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 On-screen Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
More Knowledge Base Setup Download
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer, a wireless router, and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Setting up additional computers
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change
Need additional information or assistance?
Google Cloud Print:
Google Cloud Print allows you to print to your Canon wireless printer whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. You may need to register your Canon wireless printer before using this function.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support Google Cloud Print. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
AirPrint allows users to wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and making for a seamless experience. Both your Apple device and your Canon wireless printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support AirPrint. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
Printing from Email
Print from E-mail allows you to print attachment files easily. You only attach a picture or a document from your computer or smartphone and send the e-mail with the attached file.
Click on the link below for more details.